Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians (40522 Views)

The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
nneka2020:
People's dat had nothing in der country, most especially Indian people and i pite people dat work with den very smelling pigs grin grin

The crazy part is Nigerian[i] sluts [/i] prefer those ugly looking idiots to natives.
Re: Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians by forgiveness: 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
I don know say na Ilupeju before i read am but i no know say e don reach that level to put caveat stating only Indians and Lebanese are wanted. The guy should have settled for Anthony Village or Idiroko Maryland. They are both good areas.
Re: Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians by allcomage: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
blessedfavoured:

lol true that one is obviously typing from Nnewi. even igbo landlords( deltans and rivers too are igbo/biafra right?) do not rent out their house to them. they all say yoruba tenants preferred.

I always wonder why they like festac, ojo etc. most of my igbo friends live there.

FESTAC has become MILLIONAIRES play ground for ibo entrepreneurs.Yurobas are selling their properties as they can not cope anymore.ibos are hard core capitalists.

1 Like

Re: Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians by CioAngels(f): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Pa ogunde, may your beautiful and gentle soul rest in peace. You were right and still very right. It is happening more now compared to during your life time. These kind of house owners are the reasons why this poor indians, lebanes, chinese enslaves nigerians. They come here to live like kings and queens becos nigeria bribe loving country with no policy, rule, law and standard. Adi amin and that ghana president, i have forgotten his name now, this two countries had good polices. They drove them from their countries and nigeria the bribe takers, they all berthed in nigeria turned citizens to slaves.
Re: Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians by davidif: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
Can't they report this to the ministry of housing?
Re: Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians by pleiades45: 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
pulsa:

well said, people around me think i don't what I'm saying when I say 'the oil boom was a period of retrogression for us', as it rewarded lazy,violent and corrupt people who swiftly ceased the top notch and powerful positions around quickly and instituted nepotism, so only their families and friends benefited from the system.
But now to earn a dollar you must give people something much more valuable and not less in return, but this is not the case now as only the innovative and enterprising people will be the elites of the country like you said, our federal and state institutions will get the attention they deserve as no more free money to waste on foreign institutions,this economic hardship befalling us and the war against corruption and fraudulent activities will see our women also become enterprising and stop being pleasure fulfillers as no more free money to trow at them.
Like you said hard times are upon us but they will also see the intelligent and innovative people attain positions and control key organizations they are meant to.
I understand fully well that all I am doing could be likened to tautology, but I have always been of the opinion that when someone writes a well meaning and well worded post to me, in this age of word and sentence abbreviations, the least I can do is write back.
its definitely not tautology. its a meeting of minds. two juxtaposed perspectives merging together. you will not find many who agree that the end of the oil era is a blessing in disguise. have a good weekend Sir. its me sukkot by the way. the mods banned my other ID this afternoon just after speaking to you. i went trolling on another thread lol grin
Re: Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians by pleiades45: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
blessedfavoured:

your mum is kind.
find a lawyer, issue them quit notice, and another saying you need to recover your property. if they still don't move out, you have every right to throw them out. i think that's how it goes not sure.
the woman is too civilized for nigeria. she spent donkey years in england. and she is a widow so she does not like trouble. one day they will leave. what she has done now is given the running to an estate agent so maybe they can do the needful
Re: Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians by phumxie(f): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
ericmor:
Even before opening the trend to read, I knew the community will be ilupeju. But the person should have just cross over to obanikoro or Antony cus there are more better places there Dan ilupeju
you are right,he shld had gone to traffic light down to ilupeju onipan.houses r cheaper there dan town planning/coker rd.idians pay 2million per annum for a 2/3 bedroom flat dat is not even modernized.
Re: Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians by blessedfavoured: 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=allcomage post=42261884][/quote]

which yorubas are selling their properties just BECAUSE they cannot cope? how do you people reason? from your yansh or what?

dig dipper, and you'll find out properties being sold are inherited. and the children would rather sell and share proceeds than having a joint property. or they run into financial difficulty. why would a sane person wake up one morning and sell his property just because of another tribe? and this makes sense to you?

let me surprise you, ALL of my igbo friends who live in festac are TENANTS! not because they can't afford to build, their parents are hardworking entrepreneurs but for whatever reason they didn't build.

and festac has not just BECOME a play ground for millionaires, it has always being an Ibo dominated area. it's obvious you are not a lagosian.

2 Likes

Re: Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians by akigbemaru: 2:40am On Jan 24, 2016
Ilupeju indians
Re: Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians by misgab: 7:40am On Jan 24, 2016
foolish nigerian landlords giving their dinner to cats

1 Like

Re: Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians by frankkinte: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size][b][/b]
Re: Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians by frankkinte: 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
@czaratwork. Travel out too and bring back der ganzen America.... Bloody ignorance
Re: Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians by mavinc4u(f): 6:17am On Jan 25, 2016
Some Landlords do that because Indian house rents are paid by their companies so there would be no issue of non payment and delayed payment but is not all landlords that do that, some landlords don't even want indians in their property because when they are done living there then your house would be begging for mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice On How To Verify Visa If Is Fake Or Not / Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria / What I Noticed In My Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.