Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:00 PM

Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? (2690 Views)

Mr. P Of Psquare Ready To Sponsor The wedding Btw Iinda And D Jazzy / I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! / Why You Shouldn't Use Money To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:
esther stop zoning me! Jeez grin
Wetin!
tonguetonguetongue
Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by Cutehector(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
tonguetonguetongue
soon nw na granny I go dey answer. I won't mind toastin ur grandmum tho.
Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by ayusco85(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
saintloveren:
he can combine both together, he shud just employ two to three people then on saturdays and sundays he can go there to inspect the farm.

ok. thanks. will show him the reasonable comments. urs tops them all. i hope he will like agriculture.
Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
ayusco85:

ok. thanks. will show him the reasonable comments. urs tops them all. i hope he will like agriculture.
ure welcome sir, agriculture is even more beneficial to NIGERIA as a country than oil.
Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by ayusco85(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
RexKex:
He should invest in cocoa business OR any lucrative Business. I Am not well equipped with all thoseundecided.

Buh you just "said" that his job doesn't pay much. How will they cope If his monthly income isn't much?

BTW, Which bookie did you He use? grin.

why do u want to knw? grin grin
Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
ayusco85:

why do u want to knw? grin grin
lol. Who no like Better thing?grin.

So .... you are the one?undecided
Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by ayusco85(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
RexKex:
lol. Who no like Better thing?grin.

So .... you are the one?undecided

seriouly its not me. he just called me with the problem. i dont knw which bookie, have to ask him
Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by ayusco85(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
What's the rush??undecided

He should chill...Make good use of the money first.

Besides, must getting married be that expensive?
A small wedding of like 45k is enough abeg! I dunno what all these showoff is for!!sad

hahahaha. small wedding of 45k keh. will u agree to that kind of wedding?
Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
ayusco85:

hahahaha. small wedding of 45k keh. will u agree to that kind of wedding?
Why not?undecided

Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by ayusco85(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Why not?undecided

give me one reason why u would
Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
ayusco85:

give me one reason why u would
Uh...

I Hate spending Money unnecessarily?undecided

Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by ayusco85(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh...

I Hate spending Money unnecessarily?undecided

lol. tell me another story pls. which girl doesnt like spending money?
Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by kuuljay(m): 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
If you marry that girl is she immediately capable of supporting you financially? If the answer is no then guy invest, you can even buy Keke and in the next One year God willing you can double that money
Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by chigoizie7(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
ayusco85:

What if he doesn't ve any interest in business. He is working o. But salary is not much

Its all about survival bro, like u said, the salary is small. 700k can do alot for him, it can make him his own boss. Can can aswell earn morethan his salary.

The situation of this country is harsh, no dulling while making money. Grab with two hands. If he does not have interest in biz, but earns peanut, then your friend is visionless and will be stuck with poverty for d rest of his life.

As for money won from bets? Why not? If only some of us know the attrocities many CEO's committed in order to pay ur salary, u wouldnt work all your life. Oga go and invest your money wisely, use the proceeds for whatever u want
Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by ayusco85(m): 8:32am On Jan 24, 2016
chigoizie7:

Its all about survival bro, like u said, the salary is small. 700k can do alot for him, it can make him his own boss. Can can aswell earn morethan his salary.

The situation of this country is harsh, no dulling while making money. Grab with two hands. If he does not have interest in biz, but earns peanut, then your friend is visionless and will be stuck with poverty for d rest of his life.

As for money won from bets? Why not? If only some of us know the attrocities many CEO's committed in order to pay ur salary, u wouldnt work all your life. Oga go and invest your money wisely, use the proceeds for whatever u want

Very sensible words there. U made alot of sense Mr. U are right
Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by ayusco85(m): 8:33am On Jan 24, 2016
kuuljay:
If you marry that girl is she immediately capable of supporting you financially? If the answer is no then guy invest, you can even buy Keke and in the next One year God willing you can double that money

The girl in question isn't working yet. About to finish school.
Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2016
ayusco85:

lol. tell me another story pls. which girl doesnt like spending money?
Spending money Unnecessary...**

Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by kuuljay(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
ayusco85:

The girl in question isn't working yet. About to finish school.
guy just wait and invest that money marriage itself is not the problem the after marriage is the problem
Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by ayusco85(m): 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
kuuljay:
guy just wait and invest that money marriage itself is not the problem the after marriage is the problem

Lol. It's not me but my friend.
Re: Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? by kuuljay(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
ayusco85:

Lol. It's not me but my friend.
OK bro,take kia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? / See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF / Shocking! Shameless Politician's Wife Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.