Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? (779 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? / If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? by TheSeeker(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2009
A friend of mine is in a relationship with a certain beautiful lady. He loves her so dearly. But the lady doesn't like seeing his mom. He has effortlessly tried to convince her to at least see his mom and subsequently like her but that led nowhere. My friend as much as I know about him loves his mom more than anyone I have ever seen. He talked it over with me so I advised he talks to her and find out why she doesn't like his mom but the lady had no answer to that. She said "I don't just approve of her, I don't like her to be honest". Isn't that a cold truth for him to deal with? Well, he wants to continue the relationship and doesn't know what to do. His mom doesn't know already if the lady likes her or not as such she is totally ignorant of this whole scenarios. What do you think he should do? Should he go ahead to continue the relationship and get married to her? Do you think she might change her attitudes towards his mom over time? Should he leave her? If you were the guy in this position what would you do? If you were the lady what will you plan on doing? NO INSULTS PLEASE!!!!!!
Re: She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? by iice(f): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2009
Even if she doesn't like the mother.  .  .if she loved him, she would have tolerate the mother because she is his mother undecided
Re: She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? by TheSeeker(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2009
iice:

Even if she doesn't like the mother.  .  .if she loved him, she would have tolerate the mother because she is his mother undecided

That is what I thought.
Re: She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2009
Maybe the lady doesn't approve of being pressured to meet his mother. Depending on how long they've been dating he should let nature take it's course. When the time is right, she'll meet the mum and then he'll have concrete proof of whether or not she likes his mum and what she's willing to do about her feelings if she doesn't. No need for premature actions.
Re: She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? by Sissy3(f): 7:23am On Jun 26, 2009
i dont really think i would get along with someone who doesnt like my family. for no valid reason just simply "i dont approve of her" "i dont like her" this isnt a enough reason for me. even if you dont like her at least you have someway to tolerate her at least like iice said. i mean seriously between her and bf's mom who suppose to approve of each other? she's saying "i dont approve of her" as if to say his mom is just like any other woman out there that he can easily get another one so she can "approve" of.
Re: She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? by Akinagirl(f): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2009
She doesn't approve of her? shocked  She aught to be worried about his mom approving of her! Some nerve. If she loved him she can at least be kosher. You can just say hi and bye you don't have to develop any kind of close relationship with her but at least be kosher. I mean that is his mother.
Re: She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? by biola44: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2009
i'm not surprised, some gals wished their mother in-laws 2 be were dead, good she didnt hide it but he shd let her meet his mother b4 takin drastic steps
Re: She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? by Sissy3(f): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2009
biola44:

i'm not surprised, some gals wished their mother in-laws 2 be were dead,  good she didnt hide it but he shd let her meet his mother b4 takin drastic steps

arent those "gurls" missing something? arent they forgetting that one day they will become mother in laws themselves and their daughter in laws will always be wishing them death also. lol
Re: She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? by iz2much: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2009
Hw wil u luv me & my mom is an exceptional? She must love both of us.
Re: She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? by Ournaija: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2009
There is a a serious problem here.This is not a good sign at all. I will advise your friend not to go too far for the time being. There must be problems in her family which has not been addressed and she has carried it forward into the relationship. Today is the mother, tommorrow could be for the father, then the siblings and finally the guy.

Tell him to take his time to study the girls family and he will discover the truth. There is no point continuing a relationship where your partner dislike your flesh and blood for just no reason. What will happen to your friends and business associate if she didn`t like their face. You berra watch before you jump into the other side of the fence because their could be broken bottles
Re: She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? by whitelexi(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2009
I have 9 women in my life. . . If my babe refuses to meet with all of them, she can as well forget about marriage.
Re: She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? by biola44: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

arent those "gurls" missing something? arent they forgetting that one day they will become mother in laws themselves and their daughter in laws will always be wishing them death also. lol

i wonder,
Re: She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? by JJYOU: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

blessed are thou for knowing these things. as they say flesh and blood. some people make you laff. she does have nerves
Re: She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? by origina9ja(f): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2009

such girl should be run away from
they can do and undo
Re: She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? by dorleey(f): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2009
ur friend should try 2 find out if his mum did something wrong 2 his gal. if der's no existing prob between dem, then ur friend should put an end 2 d relationship. if d gal cant tolerate her guy's mum, then she's not worth hanging around with. if ur friend should make d mistake of carrying along d relationship 2 a marriage level, then he should be ready 2 desert his mother, and that will worse for him. d gal should be impressing and not disapproving.
Re: She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? by gram: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2009
handwriting is on the wall, sooner or later that relationship will nosedive
Re: She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? by ashaby(f): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2009
Change ke? who dash am? she no go change lai lai. Abeg borrow leg run, except if u wanna dissociate urself from ur family as well!
Re: She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? by Angel4luv: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2009
She must have a reason.
Re: She Doesn't Like To See Your Mom, Will You Continue Your Relationship With Her? by spikedcylinder: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2009
As opposed to those who desperately want to meet your mother? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Age That Is: / She Is Striving To Come Back What Should I Do / What Would You Do If You See A Love Text On Your Lover's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.