Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,984 members, 7,803,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair (84202 Views)

6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. / Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns / Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by correctyourself(m): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
sinaj:
Thread not for me

Thank God av not reached puberty tongue

Pikin what are you doing? Go and read your books.
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by AmakaDNBStories(f): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
grin
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by correctyourself(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
sinaj:
Thread not for me

Thank God av not reached puberty tongue

Pikin what are you doing here? Go and read your books.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by charmingeyes(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Well, I do both at times depending on how time allows.

Yet, at any point in time, I maintain very high level of personal cleanliness that whether I keep the hairs or not, I don't smell there or wherever. That doesn't change the fact that allowing pubic hairs to stay grown traps sweat more which may increase odour if not often cleaned/washed.

However, to some people, especially someone you may be sexually involved with, mere sight of much hairs there appears disgusting.
So, my take is, different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by muhakeem(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
amavic2020:

bros are u this lazy? owk summarily, it can cause HIV and probably Lassa FIFA, Sowie fever
yeah, lazy for reading.....

assuming they said I should look for X now, it would be better
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by TefBarzz(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
It's unkempt and not unkept.There isn't such a word as unkept in the dictionary

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by amavic2020: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
muhakeem:
I can't fit read all.... can somebody pls summarize it for Me pls! or better still tell me what shaving it can cause

bros are u this lazy? owk summarily, it can cause HIV and probably Lassa FIFA, Sowie fever
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by VickyRotex(f): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
BABANGBALI:
no wonder vickyrotex,rokiatu,freeglobe,msglobalwonder,prettythicksme and funjosh no dey shave their own plus the bear bear in their armpiys

#teamigboirumole

You're High again angry angry
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
kay29000:
Men! Our climate in Africa won't allow not shaving o! The odor that would be coming from that place wont be cool at all. White people can leave the hair and still smell okay cos of the cold in their region.

Kay, shey na everytime dem dey experience cold weather?
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by mascot87(m): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
muhakeem:
which place

Bros na d V place laveda dey talk about o
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
Laveda:
The thing is..
I can't just leave that place unkept undecided

My thoughts are forever masturbating to this post.
Thanks lavii

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by BABANGBALI: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
VickyRotex:

You're High again angry angry
if you know say you dey shave am open it fo us to see,if i am wrong i will personally ban myself from nairaland forever and ever.,oya open it
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
I can never see anywhere in the Bible when God said we should scrape that biabia. Infact that biabia is needed for correct soft landing. I can never drill any pvssi without biabia. Tufiakwa!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by AyamConfidence(m): 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
mrlaw93:
Whenever i shave my public hair. I always feel uncomfortable
cry . The craziest thing is that feeling like dozens of ants are farming in this region. It is always an experience i don't like to imagine. Still i can't stop shaving the damn hair.
the itch is legendary mehn
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by VickyRotex(f): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
BABANGBALI:
if you know say you dey shave am open it fo us to see,if i am wrong i will personally ban myself from nairaland forever and ever.,oya open it

Ogbadun se! angry
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by Nicepoker(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
kayboy4y:
If I hear say I no shave.
Oyibos are so dirty that their skin cover them up.
Their stupidity is constant aswear.
yet u learn a lot from them daily.
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by AyamConfidence(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
I cant afford to be bushy when........lipsrsealed
when what na...so we that can afford it are what....God knows shaving it can itch the life outta me...i'm thinking of shaving though cos this one don dey turn to dreadlocks here lol
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by BABANGBALI: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
VickyRotex:

Ogbadun se! angry
you see now,you no fit try am,na so so bear bear full your armpits and toto
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by CaroLyner(f): 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
when what na...so we that can afford it are what....God knows shaving it can itch the life outta me...i'm thinking of shaving though cos this one don dey turn
you are just being lazy.take a shave today!
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by sweetestever(f): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
nice i had an experience like that.
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by AyamConfidence(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
i actualy need help...as well as motivation
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by sinaj(f): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
correctyourself:

Pikin what are you doing? Go and read your books.
. Uncle it's satude nau
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by muhakeem(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
mascot87:

u mean V for Va++na?
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by muhakeem(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
mascot87:

u mean V for Va++na?
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by Reference(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
angry Whether you're Tarzan or you go baboon you get nothing from either except you're a p.o,r-n star.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
I cant afford to be bushy when........lipsrsealed
When what? When the trumpet sounds?
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by ladyF(f): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
lmao see topic sha grin
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by JuanDeDios: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
Reasons why he should?
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by correctyourself(m): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
sinaj:
. Uncle it's satude nau

Ok pikin!
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by CaroLyner(f): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
JuanDeDios:
Reasons why he should?
they are clearly stated up there
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Laveda:
The thing is..
I can't just leave that place unkept undecided

U bera goan shave cheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair by CaroLyner(f): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
RickRichards:
When what? When the trumpet sounds?
something like that cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.