Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) (63185 Views)

'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by mytime24(f): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lubbish

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Cherlene(f): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
NEHLIVE:
She's a legend! wink

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/see-all-bad-things-lady-did-to-guy-and.html

Evening

The male GENUINELY cherish and adore her, but I am not certain If I can say the same of the OPPOSITE.

- Hmmm.

Cherlene
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Cherlene(f): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
kuuljay:
Can't work on me lailai!!! Except ofcourse if na dangote pikin

Hehe at bolded shocked

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Your baba for village try grin
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Miriam19(f): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mtcheeew.... Trash!
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ok
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Lobolintin(m): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Coz all those re from you.,,,

Don't think its his hardearn cash
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by holluwai(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Awon ice prince brother
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
God help you after marriage when he will open the Book of Accounts for you.!! Till then, keep me posted!!

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Maybe the guy is NUMB and DUMB
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by passionate88: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
I PRAY IT LAST
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by FTBoi: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
she's using original african juju grin grin grin
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by blackjack21(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijaboiy:
Your jazz must be really strong. undecided

I knew a guy who had to marry his girl just to take revenge on her...
Na after marriage revenge go start.
beware, guys can be wicked.

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
debdave:
Your reward is waiting for you AFTER marriage.
e. g serious kpanshing nd protruding belly...
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
Fabulocity:
She's a fuckıng legend.
she's a legend still fuking.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by FTBoi: 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
holluwai:
Awon ice prince brother
his own case is worse than ice prince's grin
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by nnamdi65(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Pls I need FIFA or pes for PS3 pls Call me 07030731544
@lugbe fct

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
She's officially my Role model!gringrin

lool just try dat with me... cheesy angry. U will be the Lord of the rings.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by FTBoi: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
blackjack21:

I knew a guy who had to marry his girl just to take revenge on her...
Na after marriage revenge go start.
beware, guys can be wicked.
the guy in question is in a calabash; only God can save him grin
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by wristbangle: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
debdave:
Your reward is waiting for you AFTER marriage.

Hands down, best comment in this thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by blackjack21(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
FTBoi:
the guy in question is in a calabash; only God can save him grin

grin sad
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
shocked Ogun eleyi gidi gan o

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by wristbangle: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy the guy tried.

Do u actually believed the fairytale story? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by jellow(m): 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hmmm, you will pay 4 it in big way..watch season film.oni WO tan
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Khalifa1000: 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nice indeed
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by upsonn(m): 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijaboiy:
Your jazz must be really strong. undecided

Abi o
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Idoko619(m): 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
What's d essence of ds tread nw?
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by wristbangle: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cherlene:

Evening

The male GENUINELY cherish and adore her, but I am not certain If I can say the same of the OPPOSITE.

- Hmmm.

Cherlene

He is under her strong delusion and spell. The guy needs spiritual help ASAP.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Chommieblaq(f): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Na her part she talk, wait make una hear wetin d guy do her!!!

BTW, clap for yourself
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Whizkeey(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hmn yousay
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by VanUrch(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
eghos12:
haha after mariage you will play the blues. It will now be his turn to write * I DATETED HER FOR 10 YEARS AND CLEANED 85 SIDE CHICKS, PREGNATED 15 AND NOW I HAVE GOLLORIA I PROPOSED LAST NIGHT SHE SAID "YES"
Damn your oyibo is epic

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by FreshOhio: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lord of the Ring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral / The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.