Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) (63134 Views)

'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 24, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

thanks for d honest reply man but why do u think they made it look asif he was poisoned
Well, I am not certain about that too, sorryundecided.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:49am On Jan 24, 2016
I sure say d baba wey do am 4 u dey India....
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by oye9ja(m): 12:58am On Jan 24, 2016
Please don't try this at home.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by KingsleyBuubba(m): 1:21am On Jan 24, 2016
debdave:
Your reward is waiting for you AFTER marriage.

Tru talk.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Classicman47(m): 1:24am On Jan 24, 2016
cruzita:
u did all that to him and he still took u back.that means u guys are really meant for each other and the marriage will last cos u guys have been through enough misunderstandings
The young man has personality issues he needs to have taken care of.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by chiefolododo(m): 1:34am On Jan 24, 2016
RexKex:
Any Body Who believes this might also believe that abacha died after eating poisoned appleundecided
if you no believe say abacha died after eating apple , they don use you , my broda
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 24, 2016
A retard gave you a ring. Congrats Mrs Retardeen.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 2:25am On Jan 24, 2016
Hope she ain't gonna fvck his bestman after wedding because i knw dis hoe ain't loyal.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by TaiKuun(m): 3:42am On Jan 24, 2016
cruzita:
u did all that to him and he still took u back.that means u guys are really meant for each other and the marriage will last cos u guys have been through enough misunderstandings
it's like you have chicken brain installed in your skull :/
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by amtaken(f): 4:05am On Jan 24, 2016
Everything is not about jazz.
naijaboiy:
Your jazz must be really strong. undecided
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by amtaken(f): 4:06am On Jan 24, 2016
Not every guy is vengeful.
debdave:
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 24, 2016
Haha....indeed!

debdave:
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 24, 2016
Lmaooooooooo!!!! Best comment!

shamecurls:
Am sure its a cajole...He does not want to leave traces when he secretly murders her.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by DeRay98(m): 4:29am On Jan 24, 2016
Na she score and win first half of this match, we go see the second half nau. The match is not over yet, those calling legend una go see how far...that the ring is actually an official invitation into a wrestling and or boxing Ring. Na when swollen face and blackeye go dey trend for Instagram and tweeter... grin grin we go know who really be the Legend...
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by sisisioge: 5:57am On Jan 24, 2016
She sure rolls with the big league...that ring is super gorgeous!

He probably loves her regardless of messing with his toys. Were he to be a poor proud owner of golf 2 and she decides to take a bat to it, story will be painfully different grin
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 24, 2016
Girls saying guys only want love if it's torture clearly don't know what they are saying. If you really love someone, of what use is torturing them in sheer abysmal will to 'trap' them?

Any reasonable guy would gladly walk away at the slightest hint of that. Love shouldn't be lopsided. The way relationships should work: you present your case, and what you've got to offer, then let her DECIDE to love you. She has to choose to love you.

Not you calling all the time "I've you eaten," "where are you now?" "What about what we discussed?" Arrrgh! You may think you're being caring, but the truth is you gradually lose your respect even as a Human. You're a lady, and you think puerile dramatic acts like not picking my calls or texting would do you more good lol... You're on a long thing.

Now if a lady can date someone else for 3 years, and you could not find someone better within that period, chances are you aren't working on being a better man yourself, and not worth any right-thinking lady on earth.

If this is in a bid to to get back at her, then he his even more stupid. To what end is hurting a soul to prove a point? Attimes I don't understand we men.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by henryhemon(m): 6:05am On Jan 24, 2016
TrapLORD:
Is her BF ice-prince? Cos that nigga is dumb as fvck! undecided

He's in their class of dumb ass and you know what ,these ladies will still go ahead cheat and treat them as arses in their marriage knowing they re weaklings n will be forgiven.My respect for ice died since his cluelessness.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by henryhemon(m): 6:12am On Jan 24, 2016
stolid:
Girls saying guys only want love if it's torture clearly don't know what they are saying. If you really love someone, of what use is torturing them in sheer abysmal will to 'trap' them?

Any reasonable guy would gladly walk away at the slightest hint of that. Love shouldn't be lopsided. The way relationships should work: you present your case, and what you've got to offer, then let her DECIDE to love you. She has to choose to love you.

Not you calling all the time "I've you eaten," "where are you now?" "What about what we discussed?" Arrrgh! You may think you're being caring, but the truth is you gradually lose you respect even as a Human. You're a lady, and you think puerile dramatic acts like not picking my calls or texting would do you more good lol... You're on a long thing.

Now if a lady can date someone else for 3 years, and you could not find someone better within that period, chances are you aren't working on being a better man yourself, and not worth any right-thinking lady on earth.

If this is in a bid to to get back at her, then he his even more stupid. To what end is hurting a soul to prove a point? Attimes I don't understand we men.

Nothing more to say. This is the deal.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by omolola15(m): 6:43am On Jan 24, 2016
Gidoka:
In Nigeria?

Definitely not in Nigeria. But if it's in Nigeria then the girl mama na confirm witch !!!!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:52am On Jan 24, 2016
poor lady thinks she has won. this guy has got the ability to hide his anger. she will pay dearly after the marriage.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by masqot(m): 7:00am On Jan 24, 2016
A person that can't control his temper is like a time bomb. It's just a matter of time... She's gonna break that man's head and break him down
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 24, 2016
saintloveren:
LOVE IS THE GREATEST.
love? I see jazz or stench of stupidity. Took a bat to his rolls royce? Soaked his game console? I love love but before a girl does thats to me let it be her reacting cos i killed her dad or her family member. Are his properties in the relationship? Hope one he doesn't kill her during marriage or vice versa.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by dollyjoy(f): 7:15am On Jan 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Do u actually believed the fairytale story? undecided
sure i believed,it very possible you know.

Goodmorningwink
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2016
Dated another for three solid years? Wow you must have collected your own Jazz direct from the devil him self.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 24, 2016
amtaken:
Everything is not about jazz.
1. The tweet is a lie.
2. The guy is on a powerful jazz.
3. The guy is not mentally sane and might be suffering from ptsd or related mental problem.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by justmenoni: 7:21am On Jan 24, 2016
grin grin grin angry grin grin grin

debdave:
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by midehi2(f): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2016
wristbangle:

He is under her strong delusion and spell. The guy needs spiritual help ASAP.
it might not be spell, if it is, the said girl wont be surprised getting a ring from him, the guy might naturally love her and hoping she will change in marriage which she might really change, knowing fully she has bn hurting him....but she has to be careful, if not, karma will visit her later.

i dnt think the man is planning anything bad to her after marriage, cos i see no reason why a man will go all the way to wed a girl just to punish her, no man want such stress or another wedding...*my view dou*

how are you? longest time grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 24, 2016
midehi2:

it might not be spell, if it is, the said girl wont be surprised getting a ring from him, the guy might naturally love her and hoping she will change in marriage which she might really change, knowing fully she has bn hurting him....but she has to be careful, if not, karma will visit her later.

i dnt think the man is planning anything bad to her after marriage, cos i see no reason why a man will go all the way to wed a girl just to punish her, no man want such stress or another wedding...*my view dou*

how are you? longest time grin

hmmmm
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 24, 2016
Xbox for water angry
u didn't tell us what he also did to you undecided
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by seaga: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2016
Speechless3:
urh it happens everytime naw

Hope you are not that ...., I can't imagine my PS been soaked angry

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by nedu2000(m): 7:34am On Jan 24, 2016
cruzita:
I don't think so,it'll be more like the mosquito/human relationship. Parasitic.
If the man decides to endure instead of cutting off,then he'll figuratively die of malaria!!should a man go into marriage basically to endure his wife's ways?hell no!
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Gidoka(m): 7:34am On Jan 24, 2016
grin
omolola15:

Definitely not in Nigeria. But if it's in Nigeria then the girl mama na confirm witch !!!!

Abi.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* / What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.