Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Shades Of Blue - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Shades Of Blue (1268 Views)

K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa / Shades Of Blue. / Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shades Of Blue by expozey(f): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
Anyone watching shades of blue? Stars Jennifer Lopez, Ray Liota and Dayo Okeniyi. In its third episode now; still trying to makes sense of it. What's your take?
Re: Shades Of Blue by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
expozey:
Anyone watching shades of blue?
Stars Jennifer Lopez, Ray Liota and Dayo Okeniyi.
In its third episode now; still trying to makes sense of it.
What's your take?

No I haven't seen it, lemme know if it's worth my time.

What's the plot?
Re: Shades Of Blue by expozey(f): 12:29am On Jan 24, 2016
iamayodeji:

No I haven't seen it, lemme know if it's worth my time.

What's the plot?

So far, JLo's character is a cash-strapped single mom who is part of a corrupt police unit which covers up police recklessness/mistakes, arrest bad guys who don't co-operate and collect money from those that do. She falls victim to an FBI set-up and must become a mole or else go to jail. How long she can carry on without being caught remains to be seen.
It's worth the while of one who is patient enough for plot and character build-up.
Re: Shades Of Blue by blessedqueen(f): 4:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Still trying to make sense? The sense came out of the first episode na. It's nice one just that drama unfolds each episode.

Jlo na star and I don't think she would be killed easily by her boss cos of informant issues... D thing go drag ehn
Re: Shades Of Blue by expozey(f): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
blessedqueen:
Still trying to make sense? The sense came out of the first episode na. It's nice one just that drama unfolds each episode.

Jlo na star and I don't think she would be killed easily by her boss cos of informant issues... D thing go drag ehn

Yes, that's exactly what I meant by making sense of it. I'm wondering where all that would lead.
Re: Shades Of Blue by damibravo(m): 12:31am On Mar 22, 2016
Episode 11.....what....!!!....why end an episode with a cliffhanger cry
Re: Shades Of Blue by jinwas(m): 7:09am On Mar 22, 2016
damibravo:
Episode 11.....what....!!!....why end an episode with a cliffhanger cry

Since when did you start watching dramas?
Re: Shades Of Blue by damibravo(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2016
jinwas:

Since when did you start watching dramas?

It has crime and Jennifer Lopez
Re: Shades Of Blue by jinwas(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2016
damibravo:

It has crime and Jennifer Lopez

Lol

SMH.

Yeah, I know right?

And the last episode has a sex scene too, You perv! grin

1 Like

Re: Shades Of Blue by damibravo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
jinwas:

Lol

SMH.

Yeah, I know right?

And the last episode has a sex scene too, You perv! grin

I fast forward sex scenes grin
Re: Shades Of Blue by jinwas(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
damibravo:

I fast forward sex scenes grin

I believe you cool

(1) (Reply)

Did Anyone Watch Zeeworld's 'the Vow' Last Night? / Queen Of South Discussion (no Spoilers) / #bbnaija All White Party. Hot House Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.