Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas (30631 Views)

How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by elfico(m): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Forming swags with WHITE jeans. Really? undecided
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by christconscious: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Holywizard:
lol.we dnt cook with fire wood.
read well...i neva wanted her to carry na. if u ve stayed wit an old person u will know dat dey like doing times while fully known that dey re nt dat strong
my friend we thank God she survived it.but look at you defending stupidity.at that age they behave like kids ,it is you that ll put them in order....after all it is only a child will like to do things he can't do....if you like take correction
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by stonecoldcafe: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Richy4:

She shouldn't have told you to accompany her to the farm because you were simply 1-1 =

She insisted on carrying....., and you couldn't say no.... that you must carry it. Where was your persuasive skills...I guess that skill comes up when a girl says no to you abi?.....

You were going with someone, and you placed earphone on your ears as if you were walking alone....

She agrees to carry the fire wood and you could not stay at her back just to protect her or if she needed some kind of help....

In the olden days, they would have sold you to the slave traders....undecided

Harsh but v v v true
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by gretblue: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Holywizard:
lol.we dnt cook with fire wood.
read well...i neva wanted her to carry na. if u ve stayed wit an old person u will know dat dey like doing times while fully known that dey re nt dat strong
I understand that there are people like that who love to do things in their own way.However, if I were you I would do all within my reach to convince her I take that firewood home personally.
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Acidosis(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
There is nothing as disgusting as seeing people walking on the street with ear piece or headphone on their ears.
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by daclint(m): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
U no get respect
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by sunshine1974(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Most sensible contribution so far. U ve got brains
sophietosyneabou:
no nid of abusing op,shit happens..evry1 has did weirdy stupid things b4..it jus an experience dah made im learn..

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by iamLeo(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Well, u don't need to explain further, cos ur monika have said it all
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by noblegrex: 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
lilyheaven:

you just made a confession
somehow! But thanks to the forum.it can be Anonymous.so my trick/method continues anyways.

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Socketbet: 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Annoying wizard
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by iamLeo(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Well, u don't need to explain further, cos ur monika have already said it all
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by macho44(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
Holywizard:
Thank God oo that everything is now a past...

Last month when I travelled to my village for christmas celebration. My 76 year old aunt who likes farming wanted me to accompany her to her farm to bring home some firewood for cooking & for frying garri.

I refused because i didnt want to stain my cloth because i was putting on white jean but due to the reason of pleasing her because we now see her as our grandmum since we lost our grandmum in the year 2003 I decided to go with her.

After arranging it, she decided to carry some home & i protested but she refused saying that she can carry it so we departed for home. I was in the front with my ear-phone listening to loud musics from my phone & i was walking fast because the load was too heavy she was walking slowly. I gave her some far distance.

While she was coming come she mistakenly matched on a tangled rope & down she fell. She started calling me but due to the ear phone placed on my ears i couldnt hear her calling & I left her for home. On arriving home & i waited for like 5 minutes & i didnt see her so i decided to go back to at least help her carry her own load.

On my way I met her struggling with the load of firewood on top of her & her breathe was fading away. I had to rush, removed the load on her & i placed her carefully on the ground for air. I later removed my polo & used it to fan her. After like 20 minutes I helped her reach her house & later came back to carry the load of firewood.

I'm so grateful to God because I dont think that had it been she died, that i would be able to forgive myself...

Moderators be help me & share the good news...
I'm cock sure u have forgotten d road to ya church, since u now share ya testimonies on NL
www.adielem.com
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
tottinova:

E be like sey you no sabi read
He said he persuaded her not to carry the wood buh she insisted.
Reminds me of my great grand mother who wud hide inside her room and wwash her clothes cos she doesn't want someone else to do it. Old people are usually very rigid. But the op should have followed her closely and not leaving her behind.
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by tottinova: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Reminds me of my great grand mother who wud hide inside her room and wwash her clothes cos she doesn't want someone else to do it. Old people are usually very rigid. But the op should have followed her closely and not leaving her behind.

Yup
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
Richy4:

She shouldn't have told you to accompany her to the farm because you were simply 1-1 =

She insisted on carrying....., and you couldn't say no.... that you must carry it. Where was your persuasive skills...I guess that skill comes up when a girl says no to you abi?.....

You were going with someone, and you placed earphone on your ears as if you were walking alone....

She agrees to carry the fire wood and you could not stay at her back just to protect her or if she needed some kind of help....

Give the op a break. My grandma had a stroke before she finally agreed to stop pounding yam. This people hate you telling them that they are too old for this or that and it is quite understandable. Accusers of the brethren. Abegi!
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Olasco93: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
I think the OP is really passing a message.
''When using Earpiece/Headphone, atleast reduce its volume so that you can still hear sound from background.'' Too much of Fun is bad, mostly dirty things like this.
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by nwabuwa: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
odinese:
You are an idiot at op....

Listening to stupid senseless noise Nigerian music while your old aunt is carrying an heavy fire wood.....since you followed her to the farm I don't see why you should go home with empty hands. Too bad of you op.
He has his own load.. Read again..
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
dapraiz:

ahn.. guy! chill na
I de chill na, that's y I de dis mild
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by addictiv(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Richy4:

On point , I concur..
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Richy4(m): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
netizenbuzz:

Give the op a break. My grandma had a stroke before she finally agreed to stop pounding yam. This people hate you telling them that they are too old for this or that and it is quite understandable. Accusers of the brethren. Abegi!

So you were in support that Op was right in accompanying an elderly woman to the farm with earphone on

So he was right that he arrived at the destination 5 or more mins ahead of his grandmother correct?

I do not thing you knew the meaning of "accusers of the brethren" it's not a word that is used carelessly the way you just did.

I do not wish to speak to you again. have a good day

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by femex12: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
That's how a guy almost got himself killed last month on rail way track while listening to music with earphone.
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Op start clapping for your self ooh rubbish.

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
I'm tempted to say that the OP is useless.

But I wont say it.
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
God forbide that i do such thing. Op was suppose to be moving along side her.
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Richy4(m): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

Harsh but v v v true

I did not mean to be harsh bro.. Just that I have an elderly one at home too... I would have been really upset if my nephew treats my grandma like this because of white jeans or earphone... what kind of white jeans was that that washing machine cannot wash.....
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by armadeo(m): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
rhema4u:
you no try at all and no be good news be this.

Men that pic is hilarious.
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
PresVA:
I reject grand children like you in my life !!! Goooshh. . You left a woman old enough to be your grandma to carry such load cos you dey form wetin I no know .. Same firewood will be used to cook food and you go carry your big mouth come chop ... angry

If she hadn't fallen, you would have left her to carry it.. mehn, you get heart!

Not judging you but eehhhh angry

ThankGod she survived. .
is not his fault buh if na i would have dropped my earpiece at home, she refused when he opted to help if na me as i dey go, i would be looking at my back
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
femex12:
That's how a guy almost got himself killed last month on rail way track while listening to music with earphone.
am luck cux i know how i handle my headphone
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by coldasice11(m): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
This listening to loud music via earpiece is making people nonentities. Imagine my neighbour's kid was home alone and she forgot the front wasn't locked when everyone had gone out. She had loud music playing from her earpiece when some gentlemen came in and carted away their belongings inculding electronics and valuable jeweries. The nuisance level of listening to loud music with earpiece is indeed very high.
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by mallimillz(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Annoyin moda fuka!
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by 6fit(f): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Indeed u are a holywizad...what does it take u to carry d load for her at least for dat day? If she hav to carry it y cant yu walk behind her?...u are with an elderly person and u have yur ear phone stuck to yur ears forgeting she may need to communicate with yu..
Dis phone of a thing i driving dis generation crazzy.....u deserve to be castrated..
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by cybriz82(m): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Stop reasonin with ur leg...b4 then who dey help her carry d wood?d poor dude only wnt to villa for xmas celebration..d aunty refuse him to carry everytin.he even try sef say he run go bk go check.if na person like u I doubt if u will.by den na to sit down for ground dey fight for ftc on nl..free d poor guy shit happen atlis he learn sumtin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Arguments All Married Couples Have / Check Out My Son @1 / Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.