Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Help Me With Information On Used Shoes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me With Information On Used Shoes (738 Views)

Where To Buy Bale Of Grade "A" Uk Used Shoes And Cloth / Information on The Scope Of Work On A Sensitization Project? / FG Set To Increase Import Duty On Used Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Information On Used Shoes by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
I left school years ago and sort for a steady good paying jobs with little success. I've been managing unsteady and low salary jobs as result.... but want to move on to something better... trading.

I want to go into second hand shoes but need as much information as you can graciously give?

Where would I access better quality shoes with rational price for a trader?
How much would you suggest for take off?
Any bumpy roads I should look out for?

Other suggestions are highly welcome especially with experienced people in this area
Re: Help Me With Information On Used Shoes by pato405(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
I can give you links to quality USA used shoes (still boxed), new and clean, but for other questions, i've got no ideas, it largely depends on your clientele base which depends on your marketing strategies.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Information On Used Shoes by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
Thanks Bros! please kindly drop the link. my mail is obaonyeka@gmail

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Transport 6 CBM Machine From Lagos To Anambra State ? / I Need To Purchase A Deep Freezer, Any Seller In Ibadan? / Which Bank Has The Worse Customers' Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.