Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

* * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * (7003 Views)

The King Of Poets Tourney: Raplinx Vs Obesemf / ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] / ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by kr0ne(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thread extremely derailed. Giyazz, I never asked you to post screenshots of our private convo. I only aired my opinion based on what I know. So please take it off.
BTW, how did Obese win this battle? Don't you use criteria anymore?

2 Likes

Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
GIYAZZ:
You are a moronic Over sabi fāggot!

If you were wise, you would have seized hitting on this matter after I exposed your stupidity. But then, you are just too proud, hence deterioting your image and exposing your already brain-dead self to the whole universe. Smh

I don't have time to school a dunce like you anymore. This is my last post on this thread.

I hit up Krone about this issue and the below screenshot was what he had to say ↓

You can even say Krone doesn't know what he's saying. I wouldn't be surprised. Are you not the same fat fūck who just said he can out-rhyme Ibim.e? Why should i be surprised? You are a fūck boy!! cheesy

I schooled you, son. Try learn!

you are a disgrace to manhood. I told you you're just a ranting b1tch getting lippy and cheeky. You've even taken the matter to krone.

Well, now, i'm sending you back to where you came from; tell him I said he's wrong.

Only AMERICANS pronounce the r in words like: cart, heart, start, etc.

Heart /ha:rt/

british pronunciation neglects the r completely. Heart /ha:t/

we don't pronounce the r not because we are africans but because we were colonised by the brits. Why these guys dey form sef?

Inferiority complex is a major problem we have in this country.

Cart /ca:t/ , start /sta:t/, chart /cha:t/ etc. These are british pronunciations and the most widely used.

And this isn't about who can outrhyme who. This is about knowing which words rhyme. Apparently, you don't.

You went to krone. So, krone is now the final arbiter of English pronunciations?

And since you're an illiterate who doesn't know his right from left, you believed him immediately.

Wasn't it krone that played geo paddy/ jeorpady?

It's just so funny he said cat, bat, rat, etc do not rhyme with cart, heart, start etc. Very funny indeed.

So, only words that are spelt the same way rhyme?

I referenced his wordplay not to condescend him, but to show you that being dope doesn't guarantee a total comprehension of English pronunciations.

I know you look up to bis and krone as the alpha and omega. Yes bis is considered one of the dopest emcee/textcee here but that doesn't mean he understands pronunciations better than I do. And same goes to krone too.

Bis can't outrhyme me if I write to rhyme. Nobody on this forum can.

So, shut your bacteria-filled mouth . Go and learn.

Mr HAWT and BEZ. grin

Dude would be like

"when are we STAWTing? cheesy

Yo, wadup DAWKenedrebel" cheesy

while i'm like:

what i'm rhyming is fact/ it's got me climbing the chart/.

Go and play with sand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by 007Bruce: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
binches
Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by gottoboy(m): 6:54am On Feb 05, 2016
Niggas screwed this place, I even shame go put TIE as my vote
Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
PeinDanzo:

Lol bro,am not tensed, although it may seem like that, but at least, some things are just to clear.. Nas is doper than lil kesh, anyone who says otherwise either hasn't read nas lyrics or is rily rily ret..arded ,Its not a matter of opinion here, its fact, that's why we have CRITERIALS, we have standards,there are reasons I maintain my stance that I won this battle ..anyway,ok,I'll take ur advice
I agree with you.
Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by draker1994: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
a god walks in. I am here to surmount and make known my impregnable and grammatical awareness. who dares, challenge me!!!
Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by Paayne(m): 2:59pm On May 04, 2017
draker1994:
a god walks in. I am here to surmount and make known my impregnable and grammatical awareness. who dares, challenge me!!!

So Drakerodent don finally register on top NL.. Lmao!!
Nigga, y'ad better start typing nanananana.
Re: * * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * by LMandela(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2017
Some cold ass poo went down here tho! Dammmmmmmn!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine / Live Nigeria Girl Show Her Face In Sex Bleep In Lagos / Nairaland King Tourney : First Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.