Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,561 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv (5851 Views)

Which Is The Best Way To Mirror Your Android Screen To PC? / How To Remove Scratches On Your Android Screen(pics) / How To Mirror Your Android Mobile Screen To PC Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv by timigate(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
It is now possible for you to extend your android phones’ display to your TV. This is useful for showing presentations, displaying pictures, or even playing some cool games. .
So how does one go about casting the screen of an Android device to a television? It's quite simple, actually.
1 Make sure you have the Chromecast app installed on your Android device. You can download it from the Play store.
2 Ensure that you're connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
3 After opening the Chromecast app, slide out the menu and select Cast Screen/Audio.
4 Tap on the yellow button, followed by the device you'd like to connect to.
source http://www.timigate.com/2016/01/how-to-display-your-android-phone.html#more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv by josh005(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
Broh supposing the tv is not a smart tv..any alternative? because I have a samsung 40 inches full HD 1080p tv
Re: How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv by v4vendetta: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
How do I connect it to my black and white tv with open and close "features",make una no envy my tv becase it has open and close unlike una own wey no get "screen guard"

I need to watch my games in pure 3D HD black and white dimension grin grin

10 Likes

Re: How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv by VocalWalls: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
If I can pull this off, connected to my mobile showbox, I'm throwing my decoder out.
Showbox and mobdro are more than enough.
Re: How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv by otokx(m): 7:09am On Jan 24, 2016
Following
Re: How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv by valnelly(m): 7:15am On Jan 24, 2016
What kinds or types of TVs support screen casting or screen mirroring?
Re: How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv by SPG4U(m): 8:02am On Jan 24, 2016
what features must the TV has, I can cast with my C8 without chromecast
Re: How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv by oloriooko(m): 8:33am On Jan 24, 2016
timigate:

It is now possible for you to extend your android phones’ display to your TV. This is useful for showing presentations, displaying pictures, or even playing some cool games. .
So how does one go about casting the screen of an Android device to a television? It's quite simple, actually.
1 Make sure you have the Chromecast app installed on your Android device. You can download it from the Play store.
2 Ensure that you're connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
3 After opening the Chromecast app, slide out the menu and select Cast Screen/Audio.
4 Tap on the yellow button, followed by the device you'd like to connect to.
source http://www.timigate.com/2016/01/how-to-display-your-android-phone.html#more

Which kind TV works with android
Re: How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv by itunity007(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2016
even d op don run but let me answer few? i knw...... u nid a smart tv asin u tv most have screencast or miracast or beta still ur tv most b wifi enable (2) if ur tv no get dat den most hav hdmi den u nid miracast box u buy dat frm market and ur fone most b screencast enable

2 Likes

Re: How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv by gidimasters(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2016
Okay
Re: How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv by josh005(m): 11:58am On Jan 24, 2016
itunity007:
even d op don run but let me answer few? i knw...... u nid a smart tv asin u tv most have screencast or miracast or beta still ur tv most b wifi enable (2) if ur tv no get dat den most hav hdmi den u nid miracast box u buy dat frm market and ur fone most b screencast enable

broh any idea about the price of the MIRACAST
Re: How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv by musicwriter(m): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
I currently use HDMI cable, and it works fine.

With this APP I believe there would be incessant WIFI signal disruptions that may cause the TV screen go blank every now and then. I may give it a try later, though.
Re: How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv by itunity007(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
musicwriter:
I currently use HDMI cable, and it works fine.

With this APP I believe there would be incessant WIFI signal disruptions that may cause the TV screen go blank every now and then. I may give it a try later, though.
pls is it only d hdmi cable u use pls upload d pix let c
Re: How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv by itunity007(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
josh005:
broh any idea about the price of the MIRACAST
no bros try jumia
Re: How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv by olylove: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
If ur in ilorin or kwara state u can always Google search for femtech I. T there's a device called wireless display adapter or Google dongle .... It enables any TV with an hdmi nd USB port to have wireless... The price is N5950 and N6000 dollar price never affect am as at the time of typing.... Cheers
Re: How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv by Pyths101(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Play videos, audios, pictures, documents direct from your ipad/tablet/andriod/phone/ laptops wirelessly through this device plugged in your tv. no need for HDMI cables or creating wireless access point. This wireless dongle enables you to convert your HD flat screen TV or any TV with HDMI Port to Smart TV and enjoy you the benefits of a smart TV and more.
With this device you can cast videos, pictures and audios saved on your laptop, phone or tablet unto your big screen TV. You can also mirror your device to your TV and play games stored on your phone on the TV. You can as well open word and excel documents including PDF on your TV screen. Power point presentations can also be done on the big screen TV using this dongle.
Most importantly, you can connect your TV to the internet and stream videos, watch series, use google, read newspapers, enjoy karaoke through youtube and sing along with friends and family. With this universal dongle users can easily transfer 1080P video, photo, game and files from PC/Notebook, Android phones/tablet PCs, iPAD/iPhone, to HDTV or projector through HDMI port wirelessly (EZCast for all users, or EZAir for iPAD/iPhone users, or Miracast for Andorid phone/Android pad users), or push all the video, photo, and files to from the above mentioned devices to HDTV or projector (DLNA). Suports Miracast aswell. It has its own wireless access point.

order from konga: and search " ez cast hdmi dongle" or "1977227" just N5999

Re: How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 12, 2016
oloriooko:

Which kind TV works with android
innjoo smart tv
Re: How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv by Secondly: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
v4vendetta:
How do I connect it to my black and white tv with open and close "features",make una no envy my tv becase it has open and close unlike una own wey no get "screen guard"

I need to watch my games in pure 3D HD black and white dimension grin grin

O boy, your crase no get part two o. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Airtel Vida M2 Mifi Reboots Itself And Discharges Fast / Mtn Bis Is Now 1500 Per Month! / MTN Akanchawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.