Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... (54382 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD DATE/MARRY A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN..........

Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, but the beautiful woman in this context is beyond any particular beholder's eyes, I am referring to the kind of beauty that beholds every eye. A woman that is a "complete whole"

Many men/boys are of the opinion that: “Beautiful women are lousy in bed, prone to cheating and make terrible wives”, Does this mean we should overlook pretty ladies when it comes to looking for long-term relationship partners? Since every man likes having beautiful daughters whom do we expect them to marry when we are on the front line traducing their ilk? Such parochial beliefs have no place in the modern society! Furthermore, it is utterly incorrect to judge woman’s character purely by how she looks.

Here are the few benefits of marrying a beautiful woman

1)MOTIVATION

Unfortunately most men are scared of dating a gorgeous woman due to the hordes of suitors she is bound to attract,
though is actually a good thing! Stiff competition motivates one to continuously seek to improve themselves so as to always be at their best.Dating a fine-looking woman inspires one work harder, get a better job, drive a better car and buy a bigger house.

2 BOOST YOUR EGO

One of the benefits of dating a beautiful woman is the ego boost you get when hanging out with her in public.
Everyone’s eyes will be on the two of you. Older women longingly smile at you, older men buy you drinks then give the thumbs-up sign, young ladies wink at you suggestively while the young men walk over give you a bear hug before
proceeding to congratulate you for landing such a fine catch.

3)Attract Unmerited favors

If you appear in any public occassion with a beautiful damsel, the reception you will most likely get will be nothing short of outstanding. Men literally fight one another to offer you all sorts of favour,the general believe is that a beautiful damsel deserves no struggle.
If you are an entrepreneur, the next time you are going to meet a prospective client especially a man, remember to go along with a beautiful woman of yours. Clients often settle for a very profitable price when there is a pretty woman around.
Ask pastors with beautiful wives, and other financial institutions that use them for marketing.

4) Low cost of maintenance

Beautiful women Don't need to dressy trashy to stand out! I respect all women and their right to dress however they like! Beautiful women are extremely less expensive to maintain. they don't need heavy and expensive make-up or even plastic surgery to look good, a simple cheap stuffs makes them unique as the beauty alone covereth it all.

5.THEY ARE GREAT ASSETS

Beautiful women unlike the ugly ones are great assets and investment especially in marriage...in most African culture especially the Igbo culture, exhorbitant conditions are placed on pretty ladies during marriage....most families have moved out of abject poverty level simply cos they have a beautiful daughter. It is natural that beautiful women irrespective of class attract rich and responsible suitors who inturn bring enough return on investment..........lolz

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
@OP i quite agree with u and u 4get to add that ur children will be beautiful and handsome.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nice write up kiss

Av always said it beautiful girls run the world !

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
saintloveren:
@OP i quite agree with u and u 4get to add that ur children will be beautiful and handsome.

That is the asset in point no 5

11 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
There are little or no benefits in marrying a beautiful woman. The same benefit, if any, can also be gotten from an average/"ugly" woman.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by cruzita(f): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
ya I love beautiful girls (no homo)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by VampireeM(f): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Proudly a Beauty though I dont think the points listed above is meaningfulcheesy

20 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
RexKex:
There are little or no benefits in marrying a beautiful woman. The same benefit, if any, can also be gotten from an average/"ugly" woman.

How?......can u explain in details plz, can any of the benefits I listed above be gotten from an ugly woman?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
ya I love beautiful girls (no homo)
Are you beautiful?

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by dollyjoy(f): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Beauty is not a prerequisite for being a good wife material.

25 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
VampireeM:
Proudly a Beauty though I dont think the points listed above is MEANINgfulcheesy

Why dear?

Back in the days as an under G, na so I carry babe enter club, the Local Government chairman for the club just ordered him police orderly to call the babe, na so the man call me settle me with 10k with assorted drinks to leave the babe and go, unfortunately the babe saw that as an advantage and showed no little remorse

4 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:

Go back and read the post again

Mynd44 and lalasticlala, where una dey?

4 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
grin I just know say you go complain!

Sorry yaaacry nothing is permanent

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Raddie(m): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
lol!
beautiful woman and low cost maintenance, epic!

it just makes you a puzzle and gives you unnecessary attention - your real friends will admire your union, while some will want a cookie too.

wait sef who beautiful sef, by whose standard anyway. see pick the first girl that walks right in front you as you read this and imagine what she'll look like with proper grooming.

dis unna 9ja conji no be here!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

How?......can u explain in details plz, can any of the benefits I listed above be gotten from an ugly woman?
1- Dating a beautiful woman might also inspire one to go do drugs for money, rob for money, defraud for money, Do rituals for money. Just to please the "beautiful" woman. Now, is that beneficial?

2- Older women smile at you because of a beautiful partner? You serious? People notice you and your partner because she's "beautiful". Isn't that a problem? She might get noticed by a "bad boy" who possesses all the keys that will unlock her "door". That is beneficial?

3- Attract un-merited favours? Is this a joke? So what happens when she gets "un-merited" favours from all sorts of men whose sole aim is to get inbetween her thighs? That could be beneficial BUT definitely not to the man.

4- Beautiful women yearn to look more beautiful. As a matter of fact, their "make-up" rate is high above that of an average/"ugly" woman. And she'll probably demand money for all sorts of beauty treatments. That may be beneficial BUT definitely not to your bank account which probably may be just "4 figures". undecided.

5- At least we agreed on one thingcheesy. Beautiful women are "assets". & most of them are liabilities too. They are like expensive goods to be bought. Now if I was the buyer of such expensive goods, I would make sure I use that good to the maximum. After all, I spent lots of money on it. That is not beneficial, not to the "asset". undecided.

So you see, I would rather marry an average woman who doesn't place much priority on her aesthetic side BUT rather on her intellectual side.

141 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
RexKex:
1- Dating a beautiful woman might also inspire one to go do drugs for money, rob for money, defraud for money, Do rituals for money. Just to please the "beautiful" woman. Now, is that beneficial?

2- Older woman smile at you because of a beautiful partner? You serious? People notice you and your partner because she's "beautiful". Isn't that a problem? She might get noticed by a "bad boy" who possesses all the keys that will unlock her "door". That is beneficial?

3- Attract un-merited favours? Is this a joke? So what happens when she gets "un-merited" favours from all sorts of men whose sole aim is to get inbetween her thighs? That could be beneficial BUT definitely not to the man.

4- Beautiful women yearn to look more beautiful. As a matter of fact, they "make-up" rate is high above that of an average/"ugly" woman. And she'll probably demand money for all sorts of beauty treatments. That may be beneficial BUT definitely not to your bank account which probably may be just "4 figures". undecided.

5- At least we agreed on one thingcheesy. Beautiful women are "assets". & most of them are liabilities. They are like expensive goods to be bought. Now if I was the buyer of such expensive goods, I would make sure I use that good to the maximum. After all, I spent lots of money on it. That is not beneficial, not to the "asset". undecided.

So you see, I would rather marry an average woman who doesn't place much priority on her aesthetic side BUT rather on her intellectual side.

Ur points are based on possibilities wch is general,

9 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
Define the beauty that goes beyond any particular beholder's eyes?

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Speechless3:
Define the beauty that goes beyond any particular beholder's eyes?

It is there in the post........"a complete whole"
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by cruzita(f): 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Are you beautiful?
in a unique way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Raddie:
lol!
beautiful woman and low cost maintenance, epic!

it just makes you a puzzle and gives you unnecessary attention - your real friends will admire your union, while some will want a cookie too.

wait sef who beautiful sef, by whose standard anyway. see pick the first girl that walks right in front you as you read this and imagine what she'll look like with proper grooming.

dis unna 9ja conji no be here!

"Proper grooming "...........lolz, u don't groom beautiful ladies that's y the are cheap t maintain
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

It is there in the post........"a complete whole"
"a complete whole" can be pretty face, round butt with sexy curve. And to another a very pretty face with a slender body. And to another as long as she has a foreign look she is complete.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by allanphash7(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Iwalewa

Obinrin so'wa nu.........

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Horlawale1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
My orente is beautiful
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by money121(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nice writeup

am proud of my beautiful hajjia...

#marriedmanlife

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by brownjulie(f): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
well, it depends on your definition of beauty.... to me, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it has little to do with the appearance

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Isiterere(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Beauty inward and outward. I want full package not outward appearance only.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by kennyman2000(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by mirabel001(f): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
ok
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by RocDre: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
My girlfriend is the most beautiful woman in the world yet am yet to get any of these benefits

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by easynetsms(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
A beautiful woman with a ugly and wicked mind is a devil

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
So na ugly girls need high maintenance?
Ok, I'll show you where this thread belongs

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Adopt Olamide Shakitibobo Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.