Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... (54400 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by mjswthrt(f): 8:02am On Jan 24, 2016
john650:

Ugly girls usually have good attitude and personality. Yes ugly girls are often a delight to be with, if you can get pass the ugliness, unlike pretty girls, whose manners oftentimes are nothing to be desired.

Ugly girl will give a man undivided attention: You'll have her undivided loyalty and love most of the time. You noticed I didn't say all of the time. That is because human beings are not completely 100% trustworthy.

Ugly girls are appreciative: An ugly woman is happy and appreciates what she has unlike a pretty girl who has been told by people how pretty she is since she was 5.

Ugly girls are low maintenance: An ugly girl will accept a man who doesn't have all the things a man needs to settle down, like a job, a car, an apartment of their own or a house as long as the man shows potential. A pretty girl on the other hand wants everything on a platter before she agrees to join.

Pleasing an ugly woman is not a top priority: A man does not always have to worry about pleasing an ugly girl as she is used to not being put on a pedestal. A beautiful girl on the other hand has to be reminded all the time how special she is and how the man's life has being enriched because of her beauty..lol, even when the man clearly knows it is a lie.

No pleading for sex: The man rarely ever has to plead or cajole the ugly lady for sex because she is happy there is a man that wants to have sex with her. That is not the case with the pretty girl, where you have to plead, backed with gifts and money or the promise of it. And that still does not guarantee you'll get any.

A man will rarely run into financial difficulties trying to please an ugly girl. Afterall, she is lucky to have a man. On the other hand, trying to please a pretty girl has put many men in financial distress, including bankruptcy, fraud, money ritual, health issues, you get the drift.
thank God the ugly ones also hv their own benefits
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2016
E383:

Studying? In school?
Yea..
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Coolguy89(m): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2016
Dats y i always goes for beautiful gurls anytime anyday.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by kamsibee: 8:26am On Jan 24, 2016
RexKex:
1- Dating a beautiful woman might also inspire one to go do drugs for money, rob for money, defraud for money, Do rituals for money. Just to please the "beautiful" woman. Now, is that beneficial?

2- Older women smile at you because of a beautiful partner? You serious? People notice you and your partner because she's "beautiful". Isn't that a problem? She might get noticed by a "bad boy" who possesses all the keys that will unlock her "door". That is beneficial?

3- Attract un-merited favours? Is this a joke? So what happens when she gets "un-merited" favours from all sorts of men whose sole aim is to get inbetween her thighs? That could be beneficial BUT definitely not to the man.

4- Beautiful women yearn to look more beautiful. As a matter of fact, their "make-up" rate is high above that of an average/"ugly" woman. And she'll probably demand money for all sorts of beauty treatments. That may be beneficial BUT definitely not to your bank account which probably may be just "4 figures". undecided.

5- At least we agreed on one thingcheesy. Beautiful women are "assets". & most of them are liabilities too. They are like expensive goods to be bought. Now if I was the buyer of such expensive goods, I would make sure I use that good to the maximum. After all, I spent lots of money on it. That is not beneficial, not to the "asset". undecided.

So you see, I would rather marry an average woman who doesn't place much priority on her aesthetic side BUT rather on her intellectual side.

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by kamsibee: 8:28am On Jan 24, 2016
RexKex:
1- Dating a beautiful woman might also inspire one to go do drugs for money, rob for money, defraud for money, Do rituals for money. Just to please the "beautiful" woman. Now, is that beneficial?

2- Older women smile at you because of a beautiful partner? You serious? People notice you and your partner because she's "beautiful". Isn't that a problem? She might get noticed by a "bad boy" who possesses all the keys that will unlock her "door". That is beneficial?

3- Attract un-merited favours? Is this a joke? So what happens when she gets "un-merited" favours from all sorts of men whose sole aim is to get inbetween her thighs? That could be beneficial BUT definitely not to the man.

4- Beautiful women yearn to look more beautiful. As a matter of fact, their "make-up" rate is high above that of an average/"ugly" woman. And she'll probably demand money for all sorts of beauty treatments. That may be beneficial BUT definitely not to your bank account which probably may be just "4 figures". undecided.

5- At least we agreed on one thingcheesy. Beautiful women are "assets". & most of them are liabilities too. They are like expensive goods to be bought. Now if I was the buyer of such expensive goods, I would make sure I use that good to the maximum. After all, I spent lots of money on it. That is not beneficial, not to the "asset". undecided.

So you see, I would rather marry an average woman who doesn't place much priority on her aesthetic side BUT rather on her intellectual side.

you nailed it
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by EmmyDe25(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2016
VampireeM:
Proudly a Beauty though I dont think the points listed above is meaningfulcheesy
Lol....so people now flaunt being beautiful like supporting a football club?Issorai.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by EmmyDe25(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2016
greatiyk4u:
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD DATE/MARRY A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN..........

Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, but the beautiful woman in this context is beyond any particular beholder's eyes, I am referring to the kind of beauty that beholds every eye. A woman that is a "complete whole"

Many men/boys are of the opinion that: “Beautiful women are lousy in bed, prone to cheating and make terrible wives”, Does this mean we should overlook pretty ladies when it comes to looking for long-term relationship partners? Since every man likes having beautiful daughters whom do we expect them to marry when we are on the front line traducing their ilk? Such parochial beliefs have no place in the modern society! Furthermore, it is utterly incorrect to judge woman’s character purely by how she looks.

Here are the few benefits of marrying a beautiful woman

1)MOTIVATION

Unfortunately most men are scared of dating a gorgeous woman due to the hordes of suitors she is bound to attract,
though is actually a good thing! Stiff competition motivates one to continuously seek to improve themselves so as to always be at their best.Dating a fine-looking woman inspires one work harder, get a better job, drive a better car and buy a bigger house.

2 BOOST YOUR EGO

One of the benefits of dating a beautiful woman is the ego boost you get when hanging out with her in public.
Everyone’s eyes will be on the two of you. Older women longingly smile at you, older men buy you drinks then give the thumbs-up sign, young ladies wink at you suggestively while the young men walk over give you a bear hug before
proceeding to congratulate you for landing such a fine catch.

3)Attract Unmerited favors

If you appear in any public occassion with a beautiful damsel, the reception you will most likely get will be nothing short of outstanding. Men literally fight one another to offer you all sorts of favour,the general believe is that a beautiful damsel deserves no struggle.
If you are an entrepreneur, the next time you are going to meet a prospective client especially a man, remember to go along with a beautiful woman of yours. Clients often settle for a very profitable price when there is a pretty woman around.
Ask pastors with beautiful wives, and other financial institutions that use them for marketing.

4) Low cost of maintenance

Beautiful women Don't need to dressy trashy to stand out! I respect all women and their right to dress however they like! Beautiful women are extremely less expensive to maintain. they don't need heavy and expensive make-up or even plastic surgery to look good, a simple cheap stuffs makes them unique as the beauty alone covereth it all.

5.THEY ARE GREAT ASSETS

Beautiful women unlike the ugly ones are great assets and investment especially in marriage...in most African culture especially the Igbo culture, exhorbitant conditions are placed on pretty ladies during marriage....most families have moved out of abject poverty level simply cos they have a beautiful daughter. It is natural that beautiful women irrespective of class attract rich and responsible suitors who inturn bring enough return on investment..........lolz
Please take out point 4 from the list. Its untrue.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Adesewa19(f): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2016
The truth is Slim and beautiful girls Rock.. tongue
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by manie(m): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2016
RexKex:
There are little or no benefits in marrying a beautiful woman. The same benefit, if any, can also be gotten from an average/"ugly" woman.

Beautiful is in the eyes of the beholder, there more benefits when you marry a woman with a beautiful heart than a marrying a woman who is just facially beautiful.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by manie(m): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2016
Love Machine:
Beautiful women are just good for a one night stand not dating or marriage.They can give a man heartache.I don't get emotional with them because they belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody.

Ice Prince can relate with this.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by jerrymej(m): 10:00am On Jan 24, 2016
waiting to see the negative side!
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2016
EmmyDe25:
Please take out point 4 from the list. Its untrue.
Ponder deeper!..........it is absolutely true
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
Guy u 4got the most important one............

THEY ARE LIKE TONIC FOR HEALTHY LIVING

Research has shown that men who date beautiful women are happier in relationship than others,the joy u drive when u unclad a beautiful lady makes some cum b4 penetration
That is why only beautifu ladies are used in adverts

Nice write up
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by SAMBATLAN(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Physical beauty is skin deep, but try living a day with no skin. Skin is important. Physical beauty is important. No matter how self-righteous people like to get about true beauty being on the inside, there is also beauty on the outside. And it matters.

I've been married for 2 years this JUNE and I swear she gets more beautiful every day. I truly love looking at her. There is no face on the planet that I'd rather see more frequently. It's true that her eyes tell a story of what's deeper inside, but that's beyond skin deep.

The physical beauty is in the proportion, shadow, shape, tone, texture, curvature; all things visible. All things "skin deep". She looks amazing with no make-up. Then she looks amazing with make-up. She looks amazing when she smiles. She looks amazing when she scowls. Seeing her cry absolutely breaks my heart beyond repair. Not just that she's crying or what she's crying about, but the physical appearance of her crying even without knowing the cause

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! / Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.