Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters (43183 Views)

Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. / Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London / Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by MrSegunAdewole: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
Buhari To Embark On Another Global Junket
President Muhammadu Buhari will embark on another whirlwind of global travel beginning with trips to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Nairobi, Kenya before the end of January.
BY SAHARA REPORTERS, NEW YORKJAN 22, 2016

President Muhammadu Buhari will embark on another whirlwind of global travel beginning with trips to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Nairobi, Kenya before the end of January.

Muhammadu Buhari traveling again
Starting from February, President Buhari is scheduled to visit Paris, London, Qatar and Saudi Arabia for official visits. Some of the trips are also related to conferences.

Mr. Buhari’s trip to Saudi Arabia comes on the heels of the Nigerian Army’s massacre of Shiite Muslims and the arrest of Shiite leader, Ibrahim El Zakzaky. Whereas the government of Iran condemned the attack on the Shiites, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a regional and sectarian rival to Iran, welcomed it. The majority of Nigerian Muslims are Sunnis, the sect recognized by Saudi Arabia.

A Presidency source told SaharaReporters that some of President Buhari’s aides were concerned about his health, adding that the president’s frequent travels might be taking a toll on his health. According to the source, the president’s personal physician, Dr. Suhayb Sanusi Rafindadi, now stands very close to him during and after public events on foreign and sometimes domestic trips.

SaharaReporters also learned that Mr. Buhari’s chief security officer, Abdulkarim Dauda, travels two days ahead of the president in order to spend two days in hotel rooms where Mr. Buhari is expected to sleep. “It is a precautionary measure,” said the source.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/22/buhari-embark-another-global-junket
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by madridguy(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
Time for Baba to start relaxing himself. Meanwhile, Nigeria Muslim got nothing to do with Sunni and Shiite saga cos both sect are political party.

What we have here are : Tijaniyah , Qodiriyat, Shaziliyat, Amowiyat, Azabadiyat to mention few.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by Zzyco: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Stop the touring. You are the problem and solution to yourself. Leadership and campaigns are two different things nothing in common. Pray for your sound health.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by MrSegunAdewole: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
grin
omo jaiye jaiye cheesy

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by Oildichotomy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Zombies! Zombies!! Zombies!!!, How many times did i call you guys?

If we are to believe SR this once, Please somebody with a good heart should advise Daura D to soft pedal on the junketing razzmatazz! He is making his gullible followers look dumber already with his action and inactions

cc:lalasticlala

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by HiddenShadow: 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
If Buhari dies due to pressure on his health, 2 nations will clash very soon for the throne of presidency.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by drberry(m): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
I'm supposed to comment on the Junketing aspect but I won't this time around.

Although I'm not yet satisfied with the state of the nation and the economy, I'll still pray for you Mr. President.

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT PMB
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by MrSegunAdewole: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
HiddenShadow:
If Buhari dies due to pressure on his health, 2 nations will clash very soon for the throne of presidency.

my people (yoruba) and hausa /fulani
but unfortunately they will massacre my people because we don't have what it takes to face them

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by MrSegunAdewole: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
my brother Fayose oshokomole of yoruba land talk am cheesy

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by rottennaija(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
SR lost their credibility months ago. I hardly believe anything coming from them again

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by dahaz(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sahara reporters got these very wrong.A chief security officer does not leave his principal even for a minute.He is always with his principal 24/7 and the name of the chief security officer to the presideny is bashir abubakar and not abdulkarim dauda!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by timilehing(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by kennyman2000(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by Godjone(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
grin
please baba, i will advise you to resign because Nigeria problem is too bigger than you.
Daura needs you more and those cows needs you even the more

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by MrSegunAdewole: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
[s]
rottennaija:
SR lost their credibility months ago. I hardly believe anything coming from them again
[/s]

after using them
now you wanna dump them
Hehehehehehe karma is stupidd

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by Integrityfarms(m): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ayala The Traveller! His health is not much important as long as he has nations to travel to. He was only voted in to be a globetrotter. #one chance govt

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by Pidggin(f): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
He never stops traveling, up and down

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by MrSegunAdewole: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
dahaz:
Sahara reporters got these very wrong.A chief security officer does not leave his principal even for a minute.He is always with his principal 24/7 and the name of the chief security officer to the presideny is bashir abubakar and not abdulkarim dauda!
you guys should have accused the Ibos if it's coming from another source cheesy

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by AkProsper(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ok oooo
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by moneyurch(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
okay
Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by alrahmanonline(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
How stupid can PDP be? When SR reports negative things about pdp, they'll tag them Apc! but When they report negative things about Buhari and Apc, they dance around shamelessly... Soo Pathetic...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by hollywater: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
Get well baba . The fight against corruption must not stop now until it get to Amaechi and Fashola door oooh.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by xboyelyusuf(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
We Are in support of anything good for the nation that Baba will do,and we won't waste time to criticize where he errs...I think That Is Our Fundamental Diffrence with the E-Wailersss!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by dahaz(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:

you guys should have accused the Ibos if it's coming from another source cheesy
why should i accuse them when they did nothing wrong?..am just pointing out errors in the report

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by anonimi: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
We warned them but they chose to abuse us and label us Wailers.
He who wails last, wails longest- destiny of zombies. tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186238_sickness2bcollage1_jpeg2dee8778f7c10e5e1b3f285940bcb5e2

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by Destined2win: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
Believe me, in some evil quarters, this is good news. I DO NOT WANT BUHARI TO DIE IN POWER!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
I know that some people will like this news....

But God pass them!!!

Baba till 2023 cool

2 Likes

My Health !!! Wetin Concern Una

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by RedCapChief(m): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
If Buhari leaves this country again before the end of February, then he had better join a frequent flier program. The perks from all those miles would be amazing. Even when he was a military head of state, traveling upandan was his hobby

I can see Tinubu prepping Osinbajo in case "anything" should happen

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters by MrSegunAdewole: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
dahaz:

why should i accuse them when they did nothing wrong?..am just pointing out errors in the report
ok sir

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Visits Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove In Oshogbo (Photos) / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.