Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? (32873 Views)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. / Top 5 Songs You Are Currently Vibing To / Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by gbolahan11(m): 6:23am On Jan 24, 2016
saif adam, maher zain as well as celine dion
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by mrDennis(m): 6:23am On Jan 24, 2016
Lil Wayne - I feel Like dying , shoot me down , pray to the Lord

2pac - letter to my unborn child , changes , wonder why they call u b*tch?, wonder if heaven got a ghetto
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by sayutihabib: 6:24am On Jan 24, 2016
Don carlos
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Raymonbell(m): 6:30am On Jan 24, 2016
Get me Adele 25 album start from hello to the last and we can call it a day
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by philipsjrn(m): 6:35am On Jan 24, 2016
"Hello" by ADALE!!
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by omolola15(m): 6:36am On Jan 24, 2016
I have a Playlist named favorites. It contains old skool and some of my favorite r&b

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by slyng(m): 6:40am On Jan 24, 2016
Barry @ 40 , salawa gentle lady, kollingnton ijo yoyo and Fuji ropopo

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by geefasee: 6:46am On Jan 24, 2016
yorex2011:
Yanni collection... Favourite album being ethnicity..
Coldplay - fix you, scientist, talk, cemeteries of london, death and all his friends, green eyes, etc
Kenny G collection

Worthy mentions
Lighthouse family : greatest hits collection
Phil Collins platinum collection
don williams and kenny roger

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by gary400(m): 6:47am On Jan 24, 2016
King wasiu ayinde marshal,
Yusuf olatunji,
Ayinla omowura and barrister...
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Oshiogwemoh(m): 6:49am On Jan 24, 2016
i have dis collection of contry songs with the likes of dolly parton, kenny rodgers, don williams and others. you never get tired of listining to these guys.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Bhella5(m): 6:49am On Jan 24, 2016
Bez, Darey, Luther Vandross and Smoothfm/Classicfm. Thank me subsequently.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Michizzy(f): 6:54am On Jan 24, 2016
The Pentagonix goes for me. I'm so in love with Acappella
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by missingrib(f): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2016
listen to gospel songs,you will feel relaxed and more so inspired as well.songs by frank Edward and other America Gospel artiste. happy sunday
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by refiner(f): 6:56am On Jan 24, 2016
hw come nobody is mentioning Celine dione
well my favourite blues artist are Celine dione enya dolly parton......
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by justmenoni: 6:57am On Jan 24, 2016
Airforce1 and andyblaze
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Slyr0x: 6:57am On Jan 24, 2016
This playlist right here is the best thing to ever happen to me.

Thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxQN1g491NQ&list=RDcxQN1g491NQ#t=0

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by jeoprince250(m): 6:58am On Jan 24, 2016
purpose by justin bieber, where oceans never fails and with everything by hillsongs
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by feldido(m): 6:58am On Jan 24, 2016
MoNickk:
depends on if you like rock music...but as a rock lover,their songs are awesome to me. try downloading n listening to this one by them...magic.

I'm in love with rock, infact I have a soft spot for Rock.

Favorite Artists :
Avril Lavigne (when I was younger)
Lana del rey
Evanescence
One Republic
3 doors
Magic
Ed sheeran
Adam Levine
Maroon 5
Miike snow
Avicii
The cab
Blink 182
Calvin Harris

Too numerous to mention but a few grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by tonyyayo(m): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I really need them in bulk..
Please drop those cool songs that make you sleep like a baby at night after working your ass off during the day.

Thanks in advance

Daughtry- start of something good
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by glasshouse(m): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2016
ASA 1st album
Lionel Richie songs
Phili Collins
Michael bolten songs
Westlife collections
Whitny histon songs
Paul play songs
Magic songsong
Don Williams songs

If u r a ragay fan
Peter touch
Jimmy cliffs

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 24, 2016
Anything Soft rock does it for me. Country music comes second
Coldplay is most preferred, James Blunt follows and then others.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 24, 2016
rick Ross:silk road
rick Ross:crocodile Python
rick Ross:free enterprise
rick Ross:money dance
Kendrick lammer:to love-vendor! a butterfly (album)
drake:any album
forget this ones above
just download any song by sia
I have 40song by her trust me you won't regret it she is freaking good

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Zane420(m): 7:04am On Jan 24, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I really need them in bulk..
Please drop those cool songs that make you sleep like a baby at night after working your ass off during the day.

Thanks in advance
Enya-stars and midnight blue, how can i keep from singing,evening falls. Dido-don't leave home,here with me,hunter,no freedom. Little Big Town-Girl crush. Years & Years-eyes shut. The Parlotones-sleepwalker
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by olumalcolm(m): 7:05am On Jan 24, 2016
Beyonce and Luther Vandross- the Closer I get to you.
Phil Collins -all of my life.
Boyz 2 men- end of the road.
Chris brown- don't judge me.
Ciara - dance like we're making love.
Alicia keys-diary.
Joe thomas- magic.
Wale ft usher- The matrimony. Etc, etc, etc.
Thank me laita
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Cynosure04: 7:05am On Jan 24, 2016
Usher raymond and Tyress
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Figs(m): 7:07am On Jan 24, 2016
Enya and Yanni
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by passionate88: 7:07am On Jan 24, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
pls cud u list some of her songs u cherish so much?
find adiemus and download. Enya sang it.it
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by coldasice11(m): 7:08am On Jan 24, 2016
Sarah Mclachlan has awesome alternative tunes. Try these ones- perfect girl, world on fire, in the arms of an angel, what you have to do, full of grace, time... These are beautiful ever green tunes you will want to hear over and over again... As for me alternative rock music does it for.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 24, 2016
xseed:
SIA works for me...... elastic heart, dressed in black etc.
that woman is simply amazing
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by manshoro: 7:10am On Jan 24, 2016
Listen to Dido's songs & lighthouse family.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Smellymouth: 7:11am On Jan 24, 2016
JohnLegend-All of me.
Sam smith - Stay
Any of Tuface's songs
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by capitolarena(m): 7:14am On Jan 24, 2016
Better pikin
MoNickk:
coldplay...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. / Why A Record Label Should Never Be Blamed For A Musician's Down Fall / What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.