Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) (48795 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos / Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by chelseabmw(m): 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lol
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by banmee(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
nollywoodbabe:
If you are a regularly on Social Media you might have noticed that the Race for who succeed’s Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State have started even when the primaries has not been held. Friends and Fans of Mercy Johnson’s husband Prince Odi Okojie are gradually flooding the different Edo and Nigerian Political Forums on facebook with Poster’s endorsing him.

While Prince Odi Okojie has not come out himself to speak about this development yet, you will still notice political activities on his Facebook page.. Photos of him and his supporters and also these campaign posters can be seen flooding his page. Some are saying the rationale behind this is because the PDP gubernatorial front runner Pastor Ize-Iyamu has promised to run a Government that carries the Youths along.

In all these, the big question many are asking is, apart from being the husband of Nollywood superstar Mercy Johnson, what qualifies Prince Odi Okojie for this post? What has he done for Edo State and the youths? Prince Odi who used to live in Italy, moved back to Nigeria after getting married to Mercy Johnson with who he has three children. Do you think Prince Odi should be made a running mate to Pastor Ize-Iyamu? If yes please post comments and give your reasons and if no, also post comments and give your reasons http://nollywoodbabes.com/mercy-johnsons-husband-prince-odi-for-pdp-edo-state-deputy-governor/

sycophancy has completely messed up the average Nigerian's mentality. I thought the would-be governor picks his deputy. I never knew the deputy governor position was an electable one else why would these foools be campaigning for him. Only in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
This man that fire like Ronaldo
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Markieee(m): 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mercy = First Lady..
Should it happen..
Wish em lucks and protection from those evil politicians who can go extremes to get power.
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Markieee(m): 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
guttentag:
Mercy Johnson's husband is a Visa Scammer, he scammed Peter's broda
Taa mechie onu osiso..
Peter tell you ??
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by idupaul: 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
yaki84:
what did faleke contribute to kwara youths n the state?

Wetin concern Falake and kwara

2 Likes

Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
This is a man that left his wife to marry mercy johnson... and Edo people want him as deputy governor? what a big joke... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Though,pdp have upper hand.. But oshiomonle and ex-gov and apc chairman,oyegun, will rig the hell out of that election
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Who is Peter's brother?

guttentag:
Mercy Johnson's husband is a Visa Scammer, he scammed Peter's broda
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by E383: 12:01am On Jan 24, 2016
Dude just wants to go waste money. grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by ijebu2020: 12:04am On Jan 24, 2016
SOME PEOPLE ARE SICK OOO.WHEN DID WE START CAMPAIGNING FOR D POST OF A DEPUTY GOVERNOR?....EDO PEOPLE SELF. NAWA 4 UNNA...
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by ReachHard: 12:12am On Jan 24, 2016
Oya all the wailers dem... Start blaming Buhari too for this misnomer undecided
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 24, 2016
Hmmm, so na dis man dey chop dat meat wey i don dey eye since 1960. Chai!!!
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by bluegrass217(m): 12:20am On Jan 24, 2016
is gud for d nomination if e gets it buh i dont fink z goin to get due to unpopularity within n outsyd d party. needless to say i dont see any chance of pdp winning d edo gubernatorial election apc are widely in charge
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by theshaderoom: 12:24am On Jan 24, 2016
nollywoodbabe:

Rather your own age should make you sit down and do a deep Research about the man called Adams Oshiomhole! He fought bigger battles in his days as President of the Nigerian Labor Congress... If he was able to Rubbish a whole Mr Fix it Anthony Annenih by winning his ward, then Ize-iyamu is a walk over. Oshiomhole will be fighting the battle of his Life with this one by handing Edo State to APC to continue where he left..

So we wouldn't argue over this... If APC loose, I will give you 200 euros no Questions asked (But it will be your duty to keep track and remind me of this promise) Once again, no questions asked! Once the Results are called and APC lost .. Hit me and i will request your details and send you the 200 euros without any questions Deal?

The way you are shouting Euro Euro it shows you are not around, if you are from Edo State sef. Adams Oshiomole is just ruling the state on propaganda, its only people from other states that think he is the best governor ever. The Binis are not happy with him for outing the Esama and his son, the Esans are not happy with him for always increasing the school fees of Ambrose Alli University where their children attend school and everybody is angry with him for increasing taxes and reducing salaries.... I doubt Apc can win Edo state again. Edo people are not happy

2 Likes

Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by theshaderoom: 12:26am On Jan 24, 2016
Macelliot7:
Spanishkid, an Igbo man contesting for the DG position in your own very Edo state...

Lol... he is not Igbo, he is from Uromi in Edo State. Okojie is the ruling house there, he is a prince
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Macelliot7(m): 12:43am On Jan 24, 2016
theshaderoom:

Lol... he is not Igbo, he is from Uromi in Edo State. Okojie is the ruling house there, he is a prince
Igbanke, an Igbo community in Edo state..
Incase I forget, his son's name is Ozioma Okojie...
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by Macelliot7(m): 12:44am On Jan 24, 2016
martineverest:
how is he Ibo?... From his surname, he Is from the royal family of uromi( same village with yam y eater,ANENIH)

Benita okojie
Cardinal. Olubunmi ikojie
Bella rose okojie etc are all from same ancestry

Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:47am On Jan 24, 2016
Macelliot7:

oga, there is only one Okojie in this world, which is the royal family of uromi.
No other family bears that name.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by mohciz69(m): 12:52am On Jan 24, 2016
it is Kogi not kwara
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by STRBOY(m): 12:55am On Jan 24, 2016
NextGovernor:
The guys money is so long that I keep wondering where he got it at his age. His cars alone worth more than 200 mil and spends money like no tomorrow. Though he is loved by the youth but he can't get that ticket for deputy Governor. The other aspirants are more powerful than him. Joefel, Yakubu and Itulah are all from the same zone and are very powerful and Yakubu who is also young (45-50) is likely going to be the person due to his popularity along party line, populace, tested and trusted and also his contribution to the party.

Bros You like an Edo Fella... Well its true what you jst said,... But We are in Nigeria, anything goes.. Its about Meetin d right people and payin Dues... I wuld ave gone for JOEFEL the guy no jst dy try @ all.. E dos not send Youth @ all..Edionwele (House of Rep) and Ordia (Senate) fit get say for this Matter We need PDP back in Power all round...

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless EDO STATE...
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by STRBOY(m): 1:02am On Jan 24, 2016
atakamus:
Wetin dey worry this one na. Because say he de such Mercy big breast and lie on her big nyash, he is now thinking that it is enough to be Deputy Governor
Imagine this nonsense. Ohh. Na PDP new method. To go bring the husbands of actresses with big breast and bid nyash. It won't work. APC never rule Edo finish. Rubbish ingredients of malaria and Lassa Fever.

Pls don't be offended but frm Ur speech U sound and look like someone who has never Been in the Four wall of a school or an institution...

Don't just open Ur lawma Mouth and Say TRASH... ''Egbon is U want the Lassa Fever Come and Collect it....

When PDP where in Power dy Chased OUT Ebola...
Now APC can drive away Lasser Fever...

Moral of this POST: Think before You Talk...
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by STRBOY(m): 1:04am On Jan 24, 2016
atakamus:
Wetin dey worry this one na. Because say he de such Mercy big breast and lie on her big nyash, he is now thinking that it is enough to be Deputy Governor
Imagine this nonsense. Ohh. Na PDP new method. To go bring the husbands of actresses with big breast and bid nyash. It won't work. APC never rule Edo finish. Rubbish ingredients of malaria and Lassa Fever.

Pls don't be offended but frm Ur speech U sound and look like someone who has never Been in the Four wall of a school or an institution...

Don't just open Ur lawma Mouth and Say TRASH... ''Egbon is U want the Lassa Fever Come and Collect it....

When PDP where in Power dy Chased OUT Ebola...
Now APC can drive away Lasser Fever...

Moral of this POST: Think before You Talk... Why Bring his wife and her body into dis abi KONJI hold U... Leave his wife or Family and speak Sense..
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by STRBOY(m): 1:08am On Jan 24, 2016
nollywoodbabe:

Rather your own age should make you sit down and do a deep Research about the man called Adams Oshiomhole! He fought bigger battles in his days as President of the Nigerian Labor Congress... If he was able to Rubbish a whole Mr Fix it Anthony Annenih by winning his ward, then Ize-iyamu is a walk over. Oshiomhole will be fighting the battle of his Life with this one by handing Edo State to APC to continue where he left..

So we wouldn't argue over this... If APC loose, I will give you 200 euros no Questions asked (But it will be your duty to keep track and remind me of this promise) Once again, no questions asked! Once the Results are called and APC lost .. Hit me and i will request your details and send you the 200 euros without any questions Deal?

Wow.... I will Follow U up on this... The people of EDO are Wiser NOW,,, NLC no Be Governing a State... Anyway... We shall See..
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by STRBOY(m): 1:17am On Jan 24, 2016
martineverest:
He should stop deceiving himself... When he has mike onolemenmen to contest with.

Not that he's really popular, he s just riding on mercy Johnson's coattail

Edo north( oshiomole's and dokpesi's region) is 100% apc

Edo central ( anenih's annex) used to be the headquarter of pdp

Edo south( Benin) is igbinedion's/ oyegun's region. It's a neutral ground.

Both apc and pdp will produce guber candidate from Edo south and deputy. From edo central,leaving Edo north as the decider...apc has upper hand....pdp is absolutely broke,tho

Tonyebarcanista, come and have your say!

You all are getting this Wrong.... He hasn't stated his INTENTION note that.. All this Statistics You are mention will not matter... Baba God has the Final SAY.... APC PDP.... No even send us, na our money them want
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by livebullet(m): 1:32am On Jan 24, 2016
ogba20:
I will forgive you because of your age, APC has no place in Edo state.
So na pdp get place?..... May Osho Baba's ghost haunt u n ur generation
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 2:09am On Jan 24, 2016
tpiar:
another feather in mercy johnson's cap.

What feather?
Is this one mad?
#Justasking
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by appini: 2:19am On Jan 24, 2016
banmee:

sycophancy has completely messed up the average Nigerian's mentality. I thought the would-be governor picks his deputy. I never knew the deputy governor position was an electable one else why would these foools be campaigning for him. Only in Nigeria.

I tire for my people.

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by protectionsiker: 2:21am On Jan 24, 2016
NextGovernor:
The guys money is so long that I keep wondering where he got it at his age. His cars alone worth more than 200 mil and spends money like no tomorrow. Though he is loved by the youth but he can't get that ticket for deputy Governor. The other aspirants are more powerful than him. Joefel, Yakubu and Itulah are all from the same zone and are very powerful and Yakubu who is also young (45-50) is likely going to be the person due to his popularity along party line, populace, tested and trusted and also his contribution to the party.
You really know whats up in Edo State!
Re: Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) by protectionsiker: 2:27am On Jan 24, 2016
nollywoodbabe:

Do u mind me joining the list of hitting you for the 200 euro? Cos APC is sure gona lose Edo State in a free fair and credible election!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu / Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.