Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone (4597 Views)

With Itel1556 5000mah Battery Phone, Say Bye Bye To Powerbank / I Officially Have The Most Useless Phone Ever!!!! / The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by tecnolad(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2016

This is one of the craziest inventions in the year 2015. your normal smartphone would come with some cool features you'd like to show off to your friends with (you know the features).

NoPhone comes neither with a touch screen nor a battery. did I hear you say "what?" yes, you heard me quite well.
This phone is more unless like a brick in your palm, just that it's well shaped like your smartphone.

this thing has no camera, no battery, no real screen and it does absolutely nothing. You can’t even call with it and yes,
this is why it’s called ‘NoPhone.’

It comes in three models: the $5 NoPhone Zero that’s completely featureless and looks like a slab, the $10 NoPhone with completely fake ports and buttons and the $15 NoPhone Selfie with a fake camera plus a mirror. All three ‘phones’, or NoPhones, do nothing.

The most expensive NoPhone has a mirror as its screen. you can actually send selfies to yourself. lol
crazy invention, isn't?
Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by Iamlordgee(m): 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
OK undecided
Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by Skillfullulu(m): 12:38am On Jan 24, 2016
Madness!!!
Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by Akosxxx(m): 6:24am On Jan 24, 2016
Skillfullulu:
Madness!!!
Exactly what i said

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by Skillfullulu(m): 7:27am On Jan 24, 2016
Akosxxx:

Exactly what i said
what's the use if it's useless, an extra laugage right?
Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by W3xy1(m): 7:41am On Jan 24, 2016
no phone indeed
Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by Orator2383: 7:56am On Jan 24, 2016
Useless effort. With that $15 I will get a feature tecno phone
Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by SPG4U(m): 7:58am On Jan 24, 2016
I swear this phone is very useful, especially in naija
once dem block you... and ask for ur phone just drop that, work best on armed robbers

warning do not try it with SARS

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by laykhorn(m): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2016
Useless inventions. Thats where we are headed. Inventions that serve unnecessary purpose
Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by Akosxxx(m): 8:29am On Jan 24, 2016
Skillfullulu:
Absolutely

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by hatux: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2016
Then why is it a phone in the first place?undecided
Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by shevi4mb(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2016
Skillfullulu:

It'l be useful for phone addicts that are under rehab

4 Likes

Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by porrigeyam(m): 11:55am On Jan 24, 2016
Warridis
Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by Laveda(f): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
hatux:
Then why is it a phone in the first place?undecided
Exactly my thought..its serving no purpose.. undecided
Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by Renz(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
I guess its a phone u give to the robbers whenever they ask u to..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
The NoPhone is a technology-free alternative to constant hand-to-phone contact that allows you to stay connected with the real world.

Not a useless phone but design for a purpose
Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by MosquitoLaps(m): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
wetin I go waste my money for, no bi on top dis yeye fone.
Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by BigJakie: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
I want one... at least when I'm angry I can throw my phone at someone...

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by Skillfullulu(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
shevi4mb:

It'l be useful for phone addicts that are under rehab
have we phone addicts ?
Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by shevi4mb(m): 1:43am On Jan 25, 2016
Skillfullulu:
have we phone addicts ?

Yea, ppl who can't do without pressin fone...
Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by Skillfullulu(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2016
shevi4mb:

Yea, ppl who can't do without pressin fone...
like me right? That ain't an addiction but something you're used to. Every one is guilty of that...
Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by mosjames: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
It is actually Nophone, it looks like purse sad
Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by tecnolad(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
mosjames:
It is actually Nophone, it looks like purse sad
a purse? mo gbo tuntun
Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by mosjames: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
tecnolad:
a purse? mo gbo tuntun
Yes nah!
Re: Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone by tecnolad(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
mosjames:
Yes nah!
okay o. if you say so

(1) (Reply)

Best Cheap Android Phones In Nigeria 2016(below ₦30k) / Does TECNO P3 Compatible Wit Whatsapp Nd Can It Ping Like Bb? / Glo Introduce New Data Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.