Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" (29076 Views)

Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists / Will Col. Sambo Dasuki Be Granted Honour Of Burying His Father? / When Buhari Suddenly Realised That Dasuki Sponsored His Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by willywasco(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
Dear followers, see the response I got for politely suggesting that Dasuki be tried openly!

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/690969029821882368

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by Candyrain(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Of course they got something to hide and that's why they're opting for a secret trial.

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by babyfaceafrica: 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Looks like obama but thinks like koro

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by xpac01(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mamagee! Is this man in anyway related to you Your uncle may be :-/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by talktonase(m): 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
The truth is one,easy to manipulate if tried secretly.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by Cpumping(m): 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
lmao,
apc e-warriors aint smiling

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
If people dnt have anything sensible to comment they should STFU instead of throwing insults like uncultured vultures

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by Pidggin(f): 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
He will implicate some Saints, this is why they are against an open trial

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by Tallesty1(m): 12:36am On Jan 24, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
If people dnt have anything sensible to comment they should STFU instead of throwing insults like uncultured vultures
Easy bro.......

Have you seen a cultured vulture in your life?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 12:42am On Jan 24, 2016
Lols...dnt mind me,just vex typing
Tallesty1:
Easy bro.......

Have you seen a cultured vulture in your life?

3 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by smsshola(m): 3:14am On Jan 24, 2016
Even in naija common sense is not common..... .

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by signature2012(m): 3:21am On Jan 24, 2016
Why try him secretly and use the media openly with propaganda to finish him?

130 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by Blackfire(m): 4:03am On Jan 24, 2016
I notice one thing, when this govt start corruption case, in 1-2 weeks is like heaven will fall after that... Silence. Example Saraki , now dasuki.
Oga judge, Abeg give us open trial, all i know is that PDP na thieves, and APC wey want catch them na rogues.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by Mynd44: 4:56am On Jan 24, 2016
@DoubleEph is nuts grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by lwise(m): 4:58am On Jan 24, 2016
I support the fact that he should be tried openly

18 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:08am On Jan 24, 2016
Trying dasuki secretly, will be doing your brother Goodluck Jonathan a big favor,
Sometimes I think comparing Ben Bruce to Obanikori is an insult to Obanikoro

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by mrodogu: 6:47am On Jan 24, 2016
Ben bruce

the twitter gladiator

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by Opinedecandid(m): 6:51am On Jan 24, 2016
Seconded.

#try Dasuki openly.

11 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by 175(m): 6:57am On Jan 24, 2016
Is the APC led Federal Government afraid of open trial?

Oh Oh Oh sorry I forget say Buhari follow chop yam sef. . .uwa nmebi gringrin

40 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by Opinedecandid(m): 6:57am On Jan 24, 2016
mrodogu:
Ben bruce

the twitter gladiator

He had stated, way back why he resorted to twitter to express his views on issues: THEY DONT ALWAYS RECOGNISE HIS RAISED HAND IN THE SENATE TO SPEAK.

13 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by Bhella5(m): 7:27am On Jan 24, 2016
Twitter and BMB are like...
Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by Pheals(f): 7:28am On Jan 24, 2016
It's in some people DNA ... Con insult him lol

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by seunmsg(m): 7:31am On Jan 24, 2016
Candyrain:
Of course they got something to hide and that's why they're opting for a secret trial.

The only reason FG wants a secret trial is to protect GEJ. Jonathan will be the major casualty of an open trial of Dasuki and that is what the FG is trying to avoid.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by phemmyutd(m): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2016
Even if Federal Government refused the open trial, Why can't his lawyers open up publicly if he is not guilty .

and beside how many open trial did your administration perform? no wonder they said you reason like Obanikoro.
Twitter Senatorial district

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by ckmayoca: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2016
No need to be surprised at Nairalanders comment, of supporting secret trial. No be dem full viewing centre and teaching referee what to blow d whistel until replay always make them shut up. Shouting just because they want a specific person punished and afraid to hearing someone they support is an accomplice or a criminal.
If GEJ is implicated so be it and he shld be tried openly also and make all of them end for cage be it APGA, PDP, APC and KOWA sef.
No one need to be pretetcted in as much as thier is evidence backing everything up.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by Candyrain(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2016
seunmsg:

The only reason FG wants a secret trial is to protect GEJ. Jonathan will be the major casualty of an open trial of Dasuki and that is what the FG is trying to avoid.

Oh you mean the same FG that are looking for a way to nail GEJ to the cross are now trying to protect him? Bros say something else abeg.

Let them conduct an open trial, I think the FG(Buhari) is much more scared of what will be revealed. Perhaps we might get to find out that he ate more yam than we know.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by obailala(m): 7:49am On Jan 24, 2016
seunmsg:

[size=14pt]The only reason FG wants a secret trial is to protect GEJ. Jonathan will be the major casualty of an open trial of Dasuki and that is what the FG is trying to avoid.[/size]
A lot of Jonathanians are too dull to realise this simple fact. Dasuki's only hope for survival by clinging on to Jonathan; almost every single thing Dasuki did was a direct order from his oga on top. The peace deal signed by the government provides immunity for Jonathan, Dasuki simply wants to tap into that anointing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by JANK23H(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2016
seunmsg:

Please spare us that excuse abeg. If GEJ is going to be indicted let it be done openly, and he should also defend himself openly too. Enough of all these media trials.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by emmabest2000(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2016
willywasco:
Dear followers, see the response I got for politely suggesting that Dasuki be tried openly!

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/690969029821882368

Whatever....

Receive your sunday blessing by hitting like .....

10 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by allthingsgood: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2016
[s]
Candyrain:
[/s]

Nobody is opting for secret trial. Stop telling unnecessary lies, its sunday pls!

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by kennyman2000(m): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" by Pavarottii(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2016
Open trial... seconded!

Good riddance!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project / Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Appeal Court upholds conviction Of Bassey Albert, Vacates Bail, Orders Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.