Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,053 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:07 AM

Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra (52124 Views)

Is Chris Ngige Blind? See These Photos Of The Minister At Dino's Book Launch / Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) / See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 24, 2016
Yes
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by RichYoungNigga: 8:00am On Jan 24, 2016
Landmark445:
Do you know any popular twins in the village? Do you know any Chinedu? By the way, which village are you from?

Iruowelle
You mean the Chinedu who use to live in Cameroon.
Their father has a pure water factory
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 24, 2016
Nice..
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by kachnov(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2016
nice one
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Obi is the elder brother to Chinedu.
Obi the huge guy.
He has a red car
I meant Ojukwu's family meeting hall
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Horlawale1(m): 8:10am On Jan 24, 2016
I want to be a politician lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by RichYoungNigga: 8:10am On Jan 24, 2016
post=42271375:

I meant Ojukwu's family meeting hall

Yes.
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by RichYoungNigga: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2016
Landmark445:
Do you know any popular twins in the village? Do you know any Chinedu? By the way, which village are you from?

The twins from Okeke family ??
Their brother is Alhaji cent that sells cow ??
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by obinho3(m): 8:12am On Jan 24, 2016
Ngige is my uncle, I wish u could see the mansion he built for his cousins and neicess . The man is generous.
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2016
This house is an average house by IBO man standard of village house. No interlocking in the compound sef. His taste is moderate.
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Yes.
that's my compound
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by RichYoungNigga: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2016
Landmark445:
Yes. Nwanna. You are really a Nwa afo Awka Etiti. I'm impressed

Lol
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by litetias(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2016
chigoizie7:

Even as a governor, his allowances and salary for 1year can build dat house even without stealing a dime.

Afterall, as a state governor,everything he enjoys is taken care of by the state government even his children health services, his transportation,his feeding , virtually everything he does den,was taken care of by the government, all those allowances and salaries(+ gifts from people) can build that house over and over.

As a governor, as a senator, he can build such house without associating it as a crime motivated project.

You are so wrong!

His salary and allowances from the time he has been in government till now can't build that mansion.

Why reason like an adolescent?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Phonon: 8:22am On Jan 24, 2016
Who's this "Be He" you're referring to? Can someone interpret this sentence below?

donvicky2007:

Be he become a governor he is a medical practitioner and former PDP National secretary.
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Irore: 8:23am On Jan 24, 2016
Hemmysheg:
Mine will be better than this..

Like if you believe. tongue

Pls show me PMB's house,wherever it is located. I like his Ngige's house if not for anything but because it is in Alor-Anambra and not Dubai. Correct Medical Doc.
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Otapipia: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2016
hedonistic:

You're very stupid indeed. Would you say this rubbish if it was a PDP member or an official in Jonathan's outgone administration?

Who or what the hell is an "accomplished medical doctor"? How much does the average hungry doctor earn in Nigeria to be able to put this mansion that certainly costs hundreds of millions together? Ngige was never a medical entrepreneur with a massive self-owned money spinning hospital like St Nicolas or Eko Hospital. He was a mere salary earning civil servant throughout before he ventured into politics. So what exactly is your point? Where and how did he amass over N200m to build this house? Or maybe morons like you think medical doctors in Nigeria use syringes to suck out liquid gold out of patients' buttocks!

You hypocritical idiots irritate the hell out of me.

Won't dignify you with a reply. Just keep enjoying your hopeless and miserable existence.
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2016
While we are looking for our money standing as properties in far away Dubai, can our President just help look at the title records of a few high profile properties on the Islands of Lagos FIRST, about six months salary of Osun state workers may be found there and paid accordingly.
Same as some of Lagos'.
After this, we can comb Maitama and Asokoro too, then he can bother himself with Dubai and the Carribeans. But first things first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by anytexy: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2016
BushidoBlue:

They also said there are goats and yams
Correct
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Otapipia: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2016
hedonistic:

You're very stupid indeed. Would you say this rubbish if it was a PDP member or an official in Jonathan's outgone administration?

Who or what the hell is an "accomplished medical doctor"? How much does the average hungry doctor earn in Nigeria to be able to put this mansion that certainly costs hundreds of millions together? Ngige was never a medical entrepreneur with a massive self-owned money spinning hospital like St Nicolas or Eko Hospital. He was a mere salary earning civil servant throughout before he ventured into politics. So what exactly is your point? Where and how did he amass over N200m to build this house? Or maybe morons like you think medical doctors in Nigeria use syringes to suck out liquid gold out of patients' buttocks!

You hypocritical idiots irritate the hell out of me.

Won't dignify you with a rejoinder. Just keep enjoying your hopeless and miserable existence.
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by hedonistic: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2016
Otapipia:

Won't dignify you with a reply. Just keep enjoying your hopeless and miserable existence.

You're stupid. I wasn't expecting a reply simply because you have nothing sensible to say.

Hypocritical APC maggot.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2016
I still dnt get this yam n goat business
BushidoBlue:

They also said there are goats and yams
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Blackkie: 8:48am On Jan 24, 2016
He began life a medical doctor at Dodan barracks as a Youth Coper.
He was OON before the age of 40
A former governor, former senator and now a minister - that house could not be a big deal to him.

Naijiant:
Typical Naija reaction. No one is asking where the money came from. He didn't build this house b/4 he became a governor/senator. He was just a civil servant b/4 then.
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by awoluyi(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2016
This is a beautiful edifice and a display of wealth in the midst of poverty. I am very sure before Sen Ngige is 80 years he will see the vainity in possessing this type of house
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2016
Naijiant:
Typical Naija reaction. No one is asking where the money came from. He didn't build this house b/4 he became a governor/senator. He was just a civil servant b/4 then.
Why should I ask where the money came from? Don't you know that APC politicians are saints...Only PDP politicians steals. But wait a minute.......is Ngige once in PDP? I am becoming confused!
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Princewell2012(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Internet nuisance and IpoD trolls bore me..
Why don't you show us your own manssion!
Lobatan.
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by cricifixo: 9:16am On Jan 24, 2016
What are you guys talking about, are u telling me that his salary and allowances as governor and senator isn't enough to erect this structure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Carry Out Clearance Operation In Bama, Borno; Recover Materials / 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.