Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony (18016 Views)

Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem / Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by cococandy(f): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2016
Well thank goodness you guys didn't rely on TB Joshua like people to heal her.
She would be roaming the streets by now.

Thank god for doctors and science and knowledge.
Thank god for common sense to know not to expect miracles.

5 Likes

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by frank317: 9:31am On Jan 24, 2016
What do you think were the factors that led to your sister's depression?
You mentioned she has a child... Did her husband leave her or something? Is she a single mother?
When your sister got withdrawn, she soaked herself in church, do you know why?.... Let me tell you why. She believes that pastors, she thought God or what ever imaginary being you guys are worshipping would help her. But her situation only for worst. You knew something was wrong with her but you thought since she has gotten closer to God by being religious, everything was okay.
But she got worst and you had to take her to a psychiatrist.
But I just hope you don't have your own mentel issues because, you don't sound normal to me.

You forgot how the illness gradually started, how it got worst and how it got treated and you think an imaginary being helped your sister.... Please can you take some time out and visit a psychiatrist yourself? Do this before your case gets worst.

2 Likes

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by ufotty2001: 9:31am On Jan 24, 2016
thank God!! my blood sister had the same issue like urs.. with the help of prayers and psychiatric hospital she is OK now!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by lekonso: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2016
Praise the name of Almighty God. The big lesson to learn here is that how ever bad a situation is God is there working at the background. Why did she not stab herself with the knife? because God was still with her and did not allow her to kill herself.

1 Like

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by Analysiscorner: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2016
naijainstinct:
The entire month of January 2015 was hell for me & my family. Before the event that took place that month, I used to think that the mad people roaming the streets were all victims of drug abuse, alas I was wrong.

I'll love to use this opportunity to say a very big THANK YOU to the members of Nairaland family who kept on encouraging and praying for me throughout that difficult period. @shegsrules, @menix, @yorex2011 @lastmessenger, @dorox, @tranglatar, @twosquare @GoldCircle, @Orex @adexsimply, @haibe. You guys were awesome. May God continue to bless & lift you.
I cannot say enough thanks to @alexk2 and @tranglatar. These are guys I have never seen in my life yet they encouraged me like a blood brother. May God bless your hearts & grant all your heart desires this year and beyond in Jesus Name. Amen!

I created this thread www.nairaland.com/2083522/please-advice-sister-needs-urgent on the 9th of January 2015 when I desperately needed advice from experienced & wise Nairalanders. Although the thread never saw the frontpage, the little advice and prayers I got from the few who commented were more than enough to push me through.

It's over a year now and I'm delighted to share the testimony of how my sister was delivered from insanity. True to the comment of one of the God-sent Nairalanders on the previous thread, my sister had been battling with depression for a while and was trying to use religion as a succour. Her sudden withdrawal from everyone was a sign of depression but we mistook it for trying to be closer to God. To cut the long story short, the climax of the whole experience was on the 10th of January 2015 at about 11:05pm. Earlier that evening, my sister returned from church and was muttering some incoherent words to herself that made me really suspicious but she acted normal. Even when I asked her questions, she answered very well. Mum had retired to bed and I was in my room reading comments/advice from the previous thread about her issue. I heard strange noises from the sitting room/kitchen but I assumed my sister was probably trying to clean up the dishes and return some other stuff like water into the fridge. I was very wrong. Not until I heard a loud bang that I jumped up from bed and ran to the sitting room, what I saw shocked me to my marrows. Right there was my sister with a knife in one hand and an electric kettle on the other (it was with these she made the loud bang), her clothes (the one my mum gave her to wear) were torn to shreds & she was almost completely unclad. She had torn the sofa with the knife, pulled out a wall lamp by force, poured out all the contents of the standing fridge and chest freezers, torn open the bag of rice, smashed all the crates of egg on the wall, went to the store and poured the cement I kept on herself, sliced the yams, fishes and potatoes in the kitchen, poured disinfectant all over the kitchen, bursted open the bag of garri, shredded a part of the matress in her room & even tore the wrapper her little daughter who feel asleep while watching cartoon in the palour used to cover herself, infact a part of the house was upside down.

I couldn't believe all that happened while I was fully awake in my room (though my door was shut & the sound system was quite loud). At this time, my mum woke up and joined me in the sitting room. I quickly grabbed the knife and kettle from her and locked her arms to her back in a bid to overpower her. Mum was praying and crying and even slipped (because the mixture of rice grains, water, smashed eggs, turkey wings/laps, tomato paste etc made the tiles very slippery and difficult to walk on. We were confused on who to call or how to manage the situation. I tried asking her what was wrong with her and why she turned the house upside down, her response was that she was looking for her academic credentials (she had earlier burnt all her credentials). When my sister realized I won't release her arms, she was becoming aggressive. She was saying all sort of meaningless things and begging me to release her to go outside. She kept seeing all the cartoon characters on TV as herself and even thought the grains of rice scattered on the floor were a multitude of people. embarassed

By the grace of God, a doctor was able to sedate her by 12:37am. By that time, I was exhausted, frustrated, scared, shocked and sad. I just couldn't find the right words to console my mum. She was devastated. Needless to say we could not sleep till dawn. Each time my sister woke up from her deep sleep, we got scared of what her next reaction will be. It took days and extra hands to clean up the mess in the house. To shorten the story, after pastors came to the house to pray, we took her to a psychiatric hospital and she was on drugs for months till her condition improved. Today, she is doing very well and even works with a multinational organisation (through the help of a friend).

I learnt several lessons from this sad event which I'll like to share:
Thank God for his grace upon you!

1 Like

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by dapsonlou(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2016
Bro I'm proud of you and your family for dealing with this situation the proper way. Other family will take her to a church where they will put her in chains and be praying, because everything in Nigeria is spiritual. Something as simple as an antidepressants can cure it, but Nigerian will take their love ones to church or babalawo for an inhumane treatment. Word of advice, God gave doctors the knowledge to Solve most of our problems, so in away God is Answering your Prayers, so don't depend on prays and church alone.

My Agent Just died, when I went to see him, I ask him what was wrong and his son told me that it was a spiritual attack from one of those local Kings fight him over A Land. He even mention the persons name. I told him to take the man to the hospital, even the man said its beyond hospital. They took him to more than 3 different babalwo in Ijebu ode. 2weeks later the man died. Only to find out he died of diabetes shock. They argue with the Doctor that the man doesn't eat sugar at all because he was afraid of Jedijedi. Long story short, any sickness before you accuse your stepmother, get a doctors opinion 1st. Excuse all my grammar and spelling. Happy Sunday

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by clitah: 9:44am On Jan 24, 2016
I am not the type that joins issues but i am constrained in this matter.
At some point in life here or in eternity, we must all say Jesus is Lord whether we agree to it or not.
I am calling out to those who have have willfully decided to leave God out of this matter to have a rethink.Whether God decides to heal her when the pastors prayed or months later with the psych does not matter.
Many had been with the psychs for months and years and are still there as we speak.
Who do we give glory to for the multinational job?
The psych too?
The stones we see,the fishes in the river, the display of eagles in the sky, the beauty in the wild,the changes in the seasons etc all give glory to God.
Let them swim in more delusion.
Sooner or later, we will all proclaim his glory and lordship on our knees this time not on nairaland but before all tribes and tongue.
Remember this time, it will be a must.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by grandstar(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2016
samsard:
Absurd line of thought. Do you also believe that the mechanic works but god fixes [cars]? If its not a verified miracle, its the result of research, development, training and treatment by those who don't just fold their hands and pray for things. The mechanism by which antipsychotic medications work is known, so please stop attributing that to god. There are natural laws and obviously no personal force at work interfering with those. You people shouldn't give a doctors glory to a god who might as well be termed imaginary.

I am a Jehovah's Witness and we believe firmly in medicine. Jesus even said it is the sick that need a physician.

It was the meficines that made her well. We can however thank God for the life he has given us (Even science admits that life can only come from life) and giving us the human brain that made it possible

4 Likes

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by nanizle(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2016
floragregs:
what is wrong with you? Can't you people just allow others to believe in God? How does it affect you? Yes! I believe in God, move on with your own life and stop trying to make people be confused like you!

Irrational belief is dangerous and unhealthy for our society.

Imagine an innocent child suddenly falls seriously ill and the parents opt for prayer because of their faith and the child dies. (which happens).

You see... in developed countries, the parents will spend some time in prison because they have a duty of care to the child irrespective of what religious beliefs they have adopted or created for themselves.

Also when we have problems in our lives or in our society in general we need to solve it rationally and not point accusing fingers at imaginary spirits.

So please believe what you want to believe without letting go of your rationality else you'll be taking the society backwards.

7 Likes

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by grandstar(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2016
nanizle:

After at least 16 years of education (6-3-3-4), some folk will still say "spirit of insanity". It boggles my mind.

Why not spirit of malaria or spirit of lassa fever? undecided

Religion has really messed up our rationality.

Thank you very much. Even Jesus said the sick need a physician.
Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by grandstar(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2016
cococandy:
Well thank goodness you guys didn't rely on TB Joshua like people to heal her.
She would be roaming the streets by now.

Thank god for doctors and science and knowledge.
Thank god for common sense to know not to expect miracles.

What you said is quite true. Thanks.

Why is God in small lette? Every other thing you wrote was brilliant. kudos
Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by nanizle(m): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2016
frank317:
You mentioned she has a child... Did her husband leave her or something? Is she a single mother?
[/b]When your sister got withdrawn, she soaked herself in church, do you know why?.... Let me tell you why. She believes that pastors, she thought God or what ever imaginary being you guys are worshipping would help her. But her situation only for worst. You knew something was wrong with her but you thought since she has gotten closer to God by being religious, everything was okay.
But [b]I just hope you don't have your own mentel issues because, you don't sound normal to me

You forgot how the illness gradually started, how it got worst and how it got treated and you think an imaginary being helped your sister.... Please can you take some time out and visit a psychiatrist yourself? Do this before your case gets worst.

OP did link his previous thread where he answered those questions.

and I believe OP is almost normal... what's left is for him to let go of his irrational beliefs.
Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by grandstar(m): 9:54am On Jan 24, 2016
dapsonlou:
Bro I'm proud of you and your family for dealing with this situation the proper way. Other family will take her to a church where they will put her in chains and be praying, because everything in Nigeria is spiritual. Something as simple as an antidepressants can cure it, but Nigerian will take their love ones to church or babalawo for an inhumane treatment. Word of advice, God gave doctors the knowledge to Solve most of our problems, so in away God is Answering your Prayers, so don't depend on prays and church alone.

My Agent Just died, when I went to see him, I ask him what was wrong and his son told me that it was a spiritual attack from one of those local Kings fight him over A Land. He even mention the persons name. I told him to take the man to the hospital, even the man said its beyond hospital. They took him to more than 3 different babalwo in Ijebu ode. 2weeks later the man died. Only to find out he died of diabetes shock. They argue with the Doctor that the man doesn't eat sugar at all because he was afraid of Jedijedi. Long story short, any sickness before you accuse your stepmother, get a doctors opinion 1st. Excuse all my grammar and spelling. Happy Sunday
God bless you

3 Likes

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by Analysiscorner: 9:55am On Jan 24, 2016
frank317:
When your sister got withdrawn, she soaked herself in church, do you know why?.... Let me tell you why. She believes that pastors, she thought God or what ever imaginary being you guys are worshipping would help her. But her situation only for worst. You knew something was wrong with her but you thought since she has gotten closer to God by being religious, everything was okay.
But I just hope you don't have your own mentel issues because, you don't sound normal to me.

Why do you hate God?
The said sister's problem started gradually, and I still believe the op hasn't told us the root cause of her depression. It is not only a psychiatrist that could have handled her case; a brother, sister, mum, dad, or a true friend could have discerned that all wasn't well with her.
There was nothing wrong with pastor coming to her case, but must be a pastor that cares and can see.
Any of these that were close to her could have arrested the situation earlier on if they had paid attention to her changed mood. And the op has learnt his lessons from that. Some psychiatrists don't even know what to do because they lack caring heart.
The lesson is that we must care for people around us. This caring would lead to observing them whenever there is a change in attitudes and getting closer to them with love for them to trust us enough to open up on what has been disturbing their minds.

2 Likes

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by liquidmetall: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2016
freecocoa:
It's a good thing your sister's fine and I'm genuinely happy for your family but its the psychiatrist's effort that made your sister better.

All glory shall be returned unto the almighty

2 Likes

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by tyav7: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2016
Pls she should be serious with follow-up at the psychiatric hospital to avoid relapse o. I've seen worst patients.

2 Likes

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by samsard(m): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2016
floragregs:
what is wrong with you? Can't you people just allow others to believe in God? How does it affect you? Yes! I believe in God, move on with your own life and stop trying to make people be confused like you!
Typical cognitive dissonance. Between you and I, who is more confused? the one who recognizes that god obviously had nothing do with this case or the one who attributes a medical miracle to an idle god SMH

1 Like

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by Karlovich: 9:59am On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=Edygrin post=42271437] Except the Lord heals the sick, the doctors and nurses work in vain, for the life of a man is in the hand of God. [/quotethe doctors and nurses work in vain? Then why did u not take ur sister to the church instead u took her to a psychiatric hospital
Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by Junior66(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2016
naijainstinct:
The entire month of January 2015 was hell for me & my family. Before the event that took place that month, I used to think that the mad people roaming the streets were all victims of drug abuse, alas I was wrong.

I'll love to use this opportunity to say a very big THANK YOU to the members of Nairaland family who kept on encouraging and praying for me throughout that difficult period. @shegsrules, @menix, @yorex2011 @lastmessenger, @dorox, @tranglatar, @twosquare @GoldCircle, @Orex @adexsimply, @haibe. You guys were awesome. May God continue to bless & lift you.
I cannot say enough thanks to @alexk2 and @tranglatar. These are guys I have never seen in my life yet they encouraged me like a blood brother. May God bless your hearts & grant all your heart desires this year and beyond in Jesus Name. Amen!

I created this thread www.nairaland.com/2083522/please-advice-sister-needs-urgent on the 9th of January 2015 when I desperately needed advice from experienced & wise Nairalanders. Although the thread never saw the frontpage, the little advice and prayers I got from the few who commented were more than enough to push me through.

It's over a year now and I'm delighted to share the testimony of how my sister was delivered from insanity. True to the comment of one of the God-sent Nairalanders on the previous thread, my sister had been battling with depression for a while and was trying to use religion as a succour. Her sudden withdrawal from everyone was a sign of depression but we mistook it for trying to be closer to God. To cut the long story short, the climax of the whole experience was on the 10th of January 2015 at about 11:05pm. Earlier that evening, my sister returned from church and was muttering some incoherent words to herself that made me really suspicious but she acted normal. Even when I asked her questions, she answered very well. Mum had retired to bed and I was in my room reading comments/advice from the previous thread about her issue. I heard strange noises from the sitting room/kitchen but I assumed my sister was probably trying to clean up the dishes and return some other stuff like water into the fridge. I was very wrong. Not until I heard a loud bang that I jumped up from bed and ran to the sitting room, what I saw shocked me to my marrows. Right there was my sister with a knife in one hand and an electric kettle on the other (it was with these she made the loud bang), her clothes (the one my mum gave her to wear) were torn to shreds & she was almost completely unclad. She had torn the sofa with the knife, pulled out a wall lamp by force, poured out all the contents of the standing fridge and chest freezers, torn open the bag of rice, smashed all the crates of egg on the wall, went to the store and poured the cement I kept on herself, sliced the yams, fishes and potatoes in the kitchen, poured disinfectant all over the kitchen, bursted open the bag of garri, shredded a part of the matress in her room & even tore the wrapper her little daughter who feel asleep while watching cartoon in the palour used to cover herself, infact a part of the house was upside down.

I couldn't believe all that happened while I was fully awake in my room (though my door was shut & the sound system was quite loud). At this time, my mum woke up and joined me in the sitting room. I quickly grabbed the knife and kettle from her and locked her arms to her back in a bid to overpower her. Mum was praying and crying and even slipped (because the mixture of rice grains, water, smashed eggs, turkey wings/laps, tomato paste etc made the tiles very slippery and difficult to walk on. We were confused on who to call or how to manage the situation. I tried asking her what was wrong with her and why she turned the house upside down, her response was that she was looking for her academic credentials (she had earlier burnt all her credentials). When my sister realized I won't release her arms, she was becoming aggressive. She was saying all sort of meaningless things and begging me to release her to go outside. She kept seeing all the cartoon characters on TV as herself and even thought the grains of rice scattered on the floor were a multitude of people. embarassed

By the grace of God, a doctor was able to sedate her by 12:37am. By that time, I was exhausted, frustrated, scared, shocked and sad. I just couldn't find the right words to console my mum. She was devastated. Needless to say we could not sleep till dawn. Each time my sister woke up from her deep sleep, we got scared of what her next reaction will be. It took days and extra hands to clean up the mess in the house. To shorten the story, after pastors came to the house to pray, we took her to a psychiatric hospital and she was on drugs for months till her condition improved. Today, she is doing very well and even works with a multinational organisation (through the help of a friend).

I learnt several lessons from this sad event which I'll like to share:
my elder sister has this same problem. as i type ryt now ours doors are all locked. hers began in december 2013 and has really never gone. pls pray for us too. i rejoyce with you and ur family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by DavidEsq(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2016
Edygrin:
Except the Lord heals the sick, the doctors and nurses work in vain, for the life of a man is in the hand of God.
In other words, what you are saying is that the doctors don't deserve the praises but if she had died, the doctors would totally take the blame. Bloody blind bats!!!!

2 Likes

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by billtommy(m): 10:06am On Jan 24, 2016
@OP Depression doesn't lead to mental ilness. Depression is a form of mental ilness. It only comes in stages.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by litaninja(m): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2016
Very impressive......the kind of hold that religion has on the average Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by Analysiscorner: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2016
Look at the op's post on the same topic last year.
(0) (1) (Reply) (Follow) (Go Down)

Please Advice!! My Sister Needs Urgent Help. bynaijainstinct: 1:13am On Jan 09, 2015

I have never imagined before now that I would bring my family issue to an online forum but this water don pass my garri o.

I'll try to summarize my story as much as I can. My sister (in her late 
twenties) was quite promiscous in the past until she became 'born again' mid last year 2014. Infact, she has a child out of a failed relationship (outside wedlock) before she became born again. Suddenly, after accepting Christ at a popular Pentecostal church, her behaviour began to change. 

First, she started withdrawing herself from everyone and would only 
interact on few occassions. She would wake up to pray at night so loudly that she didn't care if others were sleeping. Later, she started dreaming and began to suspect anyone she saw in her dreams. It got to a point that whenever a visitor came to the house, she would start anointing every corner of the house and speak in tongues. 

After some months, she withdrew her daughter from me and my mum and made sure that we spent very little or no time with her daughter. She would stay for hours in her room without interacting with any of us. She got a very lucrative job offer but rejected it because she claimed that she was called to ministry. Only for her to start seeking for job weeks later while still maintaining that she has a calling to ministry.

Despite all the church-going & prayer sessions, she still exhibited her attitude of quick anger, pride and arrogance at the slightest opportunity. 

Few weeks ago, she introduced a new dimension to her faith. She started pouring large quantities of olive oil all around the compound and house.
Last week, I was shocked to discover she anoited the wall lamps, sockets, electronics, books, utensils, walls, windows, doors, gate, etc in a very disgusting and careless manner. She was just pouring the olive oil over them. 

Yesterday, she took out every single cloth, underwears, shoes, bags, 
bedsheets, pillows, pillowcases and burnt them to ashes. She also took all that of her daughter and did the same. I thought that was all, until I discovered she broke her wall mirror, burnt all papers and academic credentials including her WAEC, PRIMARY, BIRTH, LGA, BSc DEGREE certificates. She burnt all her daughter's results, school books, school bags, uniforms, everything. As at yesterday afternoon, her daughter had nothing to wear not even panties, while she herself tied just a wrapper (belonging to my mum). 

Now, her room is clear and empty, not even her mobile phone or HOLY 
BIBLE was spared. Everything went into flames including all my CDs in the sitting room (both secular, gospel, movies), the decorations on the DVD stand and the wires I use to connect my phones to the home theatre. 

Surprisingly, she went into my mum's room and burnt some of her gospel 
books, tithe booklets and other items we are yet to identify. 

When I heard about this development, I rushed to my room to check if my 
belongings were safe. To the glory of God, they were. My mum has cried 
her eyes out and has reported to everyone possible. I called my sister 
aside to find out why she did what she did. Her response was 'they are 
my personal belongings and I can do whatever I wish with them'. So I asked why she tampered with my CDs and mum's stuff, she said she didn't 
know they were among the stuff she burnt. When I kept pressing, she said
she saw ants crawling over them, so she burnt them. What an excuse!

I'm a moderate christian who skips church many-a-time. Please, I'm worried about her, her state of mind, her safety and also her daughter. 
Could this be hypnotism, delusion, conviction, manipulation, forces of 
darkness or just mental disorder? 

Has anyone experienced this happen to someone close? Please help me! I 
need advice on how to help my sister. God bless you. 

PLEASE, I PLEAD WITH U GUYS IN THE NAME OF GOD, THIS IS NOT A FICTION OR
MOVIE. If U don't have any good advise, please dont comment or I'll ask
God to bestow on you similar or worse experiences.
Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 24, 2016
waice6571:

May be you need a short trip down to Group Medical (a hospital) at Mokola round about in Ibadan and see for yourself their watch word.
WE CARE BUT GOD CURE.

God Loves you and cares for you. thanks.
what makes u think so?
Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2016
Truth is:

No one's beefing God.. Buh the way we all attribute things to Spiritual forces is quite alarming... Your Topic is Misleading tho... Your Mom Prayed, Pastors Prayed too, buh what woulda been the effect of all those prayers if she had not been taken to a Hospital for intense Psychiatric Treatment??

I aint saying we shouldnt acknowledge God, buh we should strive to get rid of Absurd Beliefs.. Insanity now has a Spirit right?? Its weird hearing this in the 21st Century..

Am Happy she's back to normal tho..

Cheers..

2 Likes

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by Analysiscorner: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2016
DavidEsq:

In other words, what you are saying is that the doctors don't deserve the praises but if she had died, the doctors would totally take the blame. Bloody blind bats!!!!

Easy
Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by DavidEsq(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2016
frank317:

Lol bro, u took the words outta my mouth!!!!
Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by Analysiscorner: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2016
Junior66:

my elder sister has this same problem. as i type ryt now ours doors are all locked. hers began in december 2013 and has really never gone. pls pray for us too. i rejoyce with you and ur family.
Please have you gone to the psychiatrist since 2013?
Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by Junior66(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2016
grandstar:

Thank you very much. Even Jesus said the sick need a physician.

a ritualist came to one of my church branches in Kogi State to give his life to Christ. after he was prayed for the pastor prayed on his ritual materials and burnt them. do u know that the pastor ran mad right there in the church immediately he set fire to the shrine? Do u think it is just incidental? I dn't! i know a guy who went mad because of a similar issue. As soon as his shrine started burning he started pulling his clothes and ran out of the Church. He is now a full-blown mad man. I even saw him yesterday.

1 Like

Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by DavidEsq(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2016
Analysiscorner:

Easy
Easy ko! difficult ni! *takes out a baseball bat and heads for the OP's house*. Dis OP must have sense today.
Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by Analysiscorner: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2016
Please op, do us a favour by telling us what caused your sister's depression, especially now that she is healed.
Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by grandstar(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2016
nanizle:
Good to know that you sister is alright.

But I'm sorry to say that her getting well has nothing to do with God or prayers (my opinion).

She got well because of the months long medical attention given to her. It's good you acknowledged that fact.

I know of cases where people died because of their 'faith' in their pastor rather than seek medical attention.

Grandstar to better understand what your sister went through, you should discuss with the doctor or doctors that treated her. I'm sure they won't point fingers at 'spirits' or any other imaginary being.

What is my name doing there? My sister was never sick. Pls remove now now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor W.F. Kumuyi @ God Embassy's 17th Anniversary in Ukraine / Can A Christian Make Heaven If He Doesn't Go To Church? / What Changed My Life Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.