Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,497 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard (31928 Views)

Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by DropShot: 6:41am On Jan 24, 2016
Chubhie:

The question now is-- who is Buhari? if I use current realities and paint you a picture of your idol with proofs, you will have to locate Gej and apologise to him.
You may conduct an online poll to clear your doubt about the preferred choice btw your god and the president.

6 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Chubhie: 6:48am On Jan 24, 2016
disloman:
With all things we have experience and the revelations coming out,anybody that still believe that GEJ is still a better option is M A D.
That you swallowed the political revelations hook line and sinker is beyond redemption.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:52am On Jan 24, 2016
Chubhie:

Put a definite date or time frame in that your 'after' and I will take you and 'I will' government serious.
Hope you won't come back here to cry the way you did over Gbaramatu, Odi and Zakibiam?

9 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Chubhie: 7:00am On Jan 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Hope you won't come back here to cry the way you did over Gbaramatu, Odi and Zakibiam?
Do you by this statement endorse genocide? are you admitting the that the government of Apc lack the cutting edge ideas to'pick up' a single individual that said he has no confidence in our courts?

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by carinmom(f): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2016
austinvsb1:
I'v never seen a country with citizens willing to readily sabotage her progress and development like Nigeria! This is more than baffling really!
Its indeed the highest form of stupidity. Patriotic citizens of other countries are sacrificing for the betterment of their countries, but in Nigeria the opposite is the case.

8 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by henryhemon(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2016
Tkester2:

Nonsense!!!
**** if you had any sense of defense strategy you would have known that comparing BH with ND militancy is miles apart. Boko haram is fighting in the desert, the militants are fighting in the creeks, and they always use their terrain to their advantage, check ur history, even the British that conquered the north and west couldn't conquer them and had to trick jaja of opobo into exile. I don't think u have ever visited the creeks

You should be fished out seems you are happy pipes are being blown out.

9 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 24, 2016
Days of militancy are over. If they try rubbish, they die

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by bladeAnders(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Federal government should set up IDP camps for the elderly, sick and any other person willing to cooperate in that area . Then go gung ho ,on the rest, The time of carrot, carrot and stick is over, now we are going full stick on miscreants.
God bless u....thats exactly wats going to happen

6 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 24, 2016
austinvsb1:
I'v never seen a country with citizens willing to readily sabotage her progress and development like Nigeria! This is more than baffling really!
change the paradigm and problem is half solved..nigeria can't be run with the old format...Every tribe wants to control it's resources...this is not 1960 anymore..

Regionalism will solve half the militancy problems we have..Buhari can use all the force he can wield that won't foster progress...policies will...

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2016
Chubhie:

Do you by this statement endorse genocide? are you admitting the that the government of Apc lack the cutting edge ideas to'pick up' a single individual that said he has no confidence in our courts?
Are you by this statement endorsing militancy and the destruction of our national assets?

10 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by abumeinben(m): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2016
This is what I want to always hear from the military: NO NEGOTIATION WITH THE TERRORISTS, not amnesty.

Why, all of a sudden, have they come up with another explosion spree when there was nothing of such during GEJ era?

Ama Niger Deltan, but destruction of the national treasury would make us all go hungry.

6 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by teamchocolate: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2016
Ehen?? Nonesense!! Negotiate kor Negotiate ni.... undecidedYou must be a criminal or related to them!
Nigerian Navy where are you o... grin

Tkester2:
This is pure show of crass bravado. Buhari's gra-gra will not get us any where, it will be a clollateral damage. Obasanjo tried it, and we know where that led to.

Buhari should negotiate with the militants. After all, blowing up the pipelines is not hard.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by armadeo(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2016
DropShot:
These militants are too dumb to think that Buhari will give in to their way. If not, they would have known that the president doesn't negotiate on opponents terms of sabotage, sympathy and threats.

By merely watching the president's first media chat, trouble makers with common sense and who don't want to go six under so early, would have mellowed down.

A man who could treat Dasuki, Haliru Bello, Yuguda, Akpobolokemi, Bafarawa, Metuh etc as common criminals despite their positions in the society will never find it hard to treat real criminals as criminals.

Let those who have ears hear.

GBAM!!!!

For example has anyone heard from bros asari since

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by fujirice: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2016
All of una go just dey online dey make noise both those arguing for and against the militants. These things you guys are saying are not easy o! Our economy is already on its knees. Buhari should apply wisdom as negotiations doesn't always mean doing what the militants want. The memory of Obasanjo's regime is still fresh o!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Chubhie: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Are you by this statement endorsing militancy and the destruction of our national assets?
How progressive is it to level some part of the creek and pay 99 billion dollars as compensation from the national purse?
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by doctokwus: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2016
Tkester2:

Buhari should negotiate with the militants. After all, blowing up the pipelines is not hard.
Where in the civilized world does a govt negotiate with criminals?

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by JonazG: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2016
ALL THIS South West HERE MAKING A HELL OF NOISE... A REGION THAT HAVE NOT FOUGHT FOR ANYTHING IN NIGERIA.. THOUGHT THAT EVERYBODY IS AFRAID AND COWARDS LIKE THEM... JUST ONE STRIKE ..THERE WIL BE DARKNESS ALL OVER LAGOS... FOR THOSE THAT FORGOT HOW MILLITANTS WORK... THEY KIDNAP FOREIGNERS... ANY ATTEMPT TO ATTACK THEM .. WILL LEAD TO THEIR DEATH.. 2. THY CLOSE TO WATER.. THY CAN IMPORT ARMS EASILY... 3, THY KNOW MAJOR PIPELINES THAT GOT CHANNELLED TO WEST AND NORTH.. 4. NIGERIA UNITY IS SHAKY NOW...

AM SORRY TO ALL THIS YORUBAS BOASTING HERE .. NIGER DELTANS SHOULD BE GIVING THERE BENEFITS THAT AN HAUSA MAN GAVE THEM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by perryy(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2016
DropShot:

Negotiate?
You must think Buhari is a Jonathan who allowed all sort of militants take over his govt from him by negotiating with them.

PMB is in a different league and no militants or BH can hold him to ransome.

Once a soldier is always a soldier. Let them bring it on!

I will even pray they don't stop their bombing of the pipelines. Let's see who suffers the most.

It is you and I that will suffer. The militants will still be selling crude oil even if the war last a thousand years. Bombing of odi is a pointer to this. No militant was killed but women, children and the elderly, and that gave the militants more courage and confidence to launch more attacks. War in the creeks no easy ooooooppp

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2016
IzonOwei:
change the paradigm and problem is half solved..nigeria can't be run with the old format...Every tribe wants to control it's resources...this is not 1960 anymore..

Regionalism will solve half the militancy problems we have..Buhari can use all the force he can wield that won't foster progress...policies will...

If every region want to control their resources, why is it criminal affairs? TOMPOLO IS A BILLIONAIRE IN A SMALL TOWN THAT HAS NO CLEAN WATER.

why empower only tompolo instead of the whole community?. MR. M.U.MU, are you aware that Tompolo was reported to the govt. by his community elders?
he intimidates them and take what belongs to the whole community.

13 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by teamchocolate: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2016
You are even going far talking about properties, they just need to freeze their bank accounts and pick up one or 2 ring leaders.

Let's see how they will fight govt with no money!

OrlandoOwoh:

The "miscreants" you claim are ahead of the government may have their property confiscated after the government finish dealing with them.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by JonazG: 7:55am On Jan 24, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Days of militancy are over. If they try rubbish, they die
Abeg shut up... you guys only knows how to threaten other tribes.. one strike now from them.. you gux will start crying of power outage
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by ndcide(m): 7:57am On Jan 24, 2016
I never read reports like this during the days of boko haram. We knew the narrative the media deliberately put out.

Now I see what the media is up to.

Humm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 24, 2016
In as much as I don't support these guys blowing up pipe line, I think baba should think before embarking on any mission, we are not in military rule, moreover there is more than 5 thousand kilometres of pipe line, the soldiers can't protect them all...

As long as Nigeria is drilling oil from Niger delta to Carter for this country needs, they should continue to pay them amnesty...

Baba should only review it instead of stopping it.......

If you stop this generation, another generation will rise up one day and continue, u can be taking oil and spoiling their land and water to take care of other states and expect them to keep quiet....

Baba, pls review the amnesty programme, instead of stopping it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by MrMcJay(m): 7:58am On Jan 24, 2016
JonazG:
ALL THIS South West HERE MAKING A HELL OF NOISE... A REGION THAT HAVE NOT FOUGHT FOR ANYTHING IN NIGERIA.. THOUGHT THAT EVERYBODY IS AFRAID AND COWARDS LIKE THEM... JUST ONE STRIKE ..THERE WIL BE DARKNESS ALL OVER LAGOS... FOR THOSE THAT FORGOT HOW MILLITANTS WORK... THEY KIDNAP FOREIGNERS... ANY ATTEMPT TO ATTACK THEM .. WILL LEAD TO THEIR DEATH.. 2. THY CLOSE TO WATER.. THY CAN IMPORT ARMS EASILY... 3, THY KNOW MAJOR PIPELINES THAT GOT CHANNELLED TO WEST AND NORTH.. 4. NIGERIA UNITY IS SHAKY NOW...

AM SORRY TO ALL THIS YORUBAS BOASTING HERE .. NIGER DELTANS SHOULD BE GIVING THERE BENEFITS THAT AN HAUSA MAN GAVE THEM

Is Buhari a Yoruba man or why are you barking like a dog without a tongue? Since you said Yorubas haven't fought any war, the JTF commander is a Yoruba man. He's an Omoluabi who would teach u the home training your parents refused to give to you.

When the fat militant cats are dealt with, the small fries would get the message. You think they would want to leave the billions amassed during GEJ's regime to go back to the creeks? You don't know these guys.

Instead of Buhari to negotiate with any ragtag criminals, all the army owes them is just one bullet. The money would be used to provide schools for ND kids, healthcare for the elderly and hygienic water for the community. After all, even GEJ couldn't provide water for Otueke.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by perryy(m): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

How many militants were killed in those areas mentioned? Not a single one. Only the elderly died.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by JonazG: 8:03am On Jan 24, 2016
IS OBVIOUS YORUBAS ARE THE LOUDEST NOISE- MAKERS ON NAIRALAND.. THEY SHOUT THE MOST AND CRY THE MOST..

HAVE YOU WONDERED WHY EACH TIME MILLITANTS STRIKES.. IT AFFECTS YORUBALANDS YO.RUBAS ARE THIEFS , MILKING ND OILS TO THEIR STATES THROUGH UNDERGROUND.. AND BE THE FIRST TO SHOUT .. LAGOS LAGOS OUR STATE.. BUT WILL FAULT ND FOR SHOUTING ND OUR LAND .. COWARDS

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by teamchocolate: 8:03am On Jan 24, 2016
You know nothing.. first of all the southwest is the region that fought for Nigeria's unity the most... if not for south west, I doubt if Nigeria will exist today..

Just one blow and lagos will be in darkness, I laugh... most lagosians already use generating sets, nothing new in that... plus Lagos has the capacity to generate it's own power, ever heard of independent power projects (IPP) I think not or else you would have known fashola only stopped it when he was told that all power generated by it must be fed into the national grid.. Abeg monkey can't be working and baboon be chopping.. I don't blame him for stopping it..import arms from where.. you think US will fold their arms and watch u kidnap their citizens and still ensure u get arms... ur mumu no get part 2... in fact everything u typed below just shows how mumu you are... thanks I had a good laugh tho
JonazG:
[b]ALL [s]THIS South West HERE MAKING A HELL OF NOISE... A REGION THAT HAVE NOT FOUGHT FOR ANYTHING IN NIGERIA.. THOUGHT THAT EVERYBODY IS AFRAID AND COWARDS LIKE THEM... JUST ONE STRIKE ..THERE WIL BE DARKNESS ALL OVER LAGOS... FOR THOSE THAT FORGOT HOW MILLITANTS WORK... THEY KIDNAP FOREIGNERS... ANY ATTEMPT TO ATTACK THEM .. WILL LEAD TO THEIR DEATH.. 2. THY CLOSE TO WATER.. THY CAN IMPORT ARMS EASILY... 3, THY KNOW MAJOR PIPELINES THAT GOT CHANNELLED TO WEST AND NORTH.. 4. NIGERIA UNITY IS SHAKY NOW...

[/s]
JonazG post=42271024:
JonazG:

[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 24, 2016
teamchocolate:
You are even going far talking about properties, they just need to freeze their bank accounts and pick up one or 2 ring leaders.

Let's see how they will fight govt with no money!

You've never seen crude oil before, you've never been there to see how this crude oil destroy farm land and rivers, killing the fishes there..

Niger delta suppose to be a small London now.

Thinking of using force to shut this people up to me is a waste of time...

Yeah, the military is strong but believe me they will always have their way..

Just 2 explosion of pipe line and 2 refineries close, a barrel is less than $30 now... These guys wont kill their people, they are only after the source of oil.. The pipe lines, which means if I don't eat, you won't eat too.

That doesn't stop the government from giving their state her allocations at the end of the month...

Tell baba to diversify the economy, review the amnesty programme, take care of their environment instead of trying to stop it... Cos it will affect me and you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by criminalmindz: 8:04am On Jan 24, 2016
DropShot:

Negotiate?
You must think Buhari is a Jonathan who allowed all sort of militants take over his govt from him by negotiating with them.

PMB is in a different league and no militants or BH can hold him to ransome.

Once a soldier is always a soldier. Let them bring it on!

I will even pray they don't stop their bombing of the pipelines. Let's see who suffers the most.

You people just like making noise, PMB Is this , PMB Is that let him just Kill one Militant and see what will happen. Have u ever been to the creek before? If u haven't then keep quiet.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by adenine02: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2016
Chubhie:

How progressive is it to level some part of the creek and pay 99 billion dollars as compensation from the national purse?

bros suggest a solution to d problem

in 6yrs gej could not stop BH
in 6yrs he could not stop militant activity

well now e's no longer there
we have a new govt in e's first yr BH is almost dead

so suggest d govt can do abt d militant

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Market Women Gift Wike Groundnuts As They Celebrate His Governorship Victory / Youths In Rivers Exchange Gunfire With Soldiers Over Oil Site / Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.