Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard (31941 Views)

Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Mike008(m): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2016
Chubhie:

While the other major entry and exit routes in the creeks were deliberately yielded to the Respected Government Tompolo as part of an ongoing deal to win him over to join Apc. The hypocrisy and double standard of this administration is unbelievable!!! PMB should be honest enough to tell the nation the true state of affairs instead of these continued charade.

On what authority, if Tompolo is now a wanted man?

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by DonBenny77(m): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2016
so pipelines that hold nigeria runs through delta state n there isnt a federal university no jobs no opportunities n u xpect the youths to fold their hands n watch.
please use ur brains d oil belongs to d so called millitants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by DropShot: 8:06am On Jan 24, 2016
perryy:

It is you and I that will suffer. The militants will still be selling crude oil even if the war last a thousand years. Bombing of odi is a pointer to this. No militant was killed but women, children and the elderly, and that gave the militants more courage and confidence to launch more attacks. War in the creeks no easy ooooooppp
Stop the blackmailing of "you and I will suffer"

I even pray the militants don't listen to the voice of reasoning. Let their already degraded land be leveled as they wish.

This FG should not negotiate with anyone.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2016
teamchocolate:
You know nothing.. first of all the southwest is the region that fought for Nigeria's unity the most... if not for south west, I doubt if Nigeria will exist today..

Just one blow and lagos will be in darkness, I laugh... most lagosians already use generating sets, nothing new in that... plus Lagos has the capacity to generate it's own power, ever heard of independent power projects (IPP) I think not or else you would have known fashola only stopped it when he was told that all power generated by it must be fed into the national grid.. Abeg monkey can't be working and baboon be chopping.. I don't blame him for stopping it..import arms from where.. you think US will fold their arms and watch u kidnap their citizens and still ensure u get arms... ur mumu no get part 2... in fact everything u typed below just shows how mumu you are... thanks I had a good laugh tho

Stop saying what u don't know, cos u will be in your room typing while the heat is going on.. Though it will affect you... Talking of baboon dey chop, other states are feeding on Niger delta oil cos that's the major source of revenue, so Niger delta dey work others are chopping...
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by adenine02: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2016
criminalmindz:

You people just like making noise, PMB Is this , PMB Is that let him just Kill one Militant and see what will happen. Have u ever been to the creek before? If u haven't then keep quiet.

bros e wont kill dem

e will bring dem to justice

with the support of d ND pple

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by DropShot: 8:08am On Jan 24, 2016
criminalmindz:

You people just like making noise, PMB Is this , PMB Is that let him just Kill one Militant and see what will happen. Have u ever been to the creek before? If u haven't then keep quiet.
Many militants have been killed and many more will soon be killed, and heaven will not fall.

Just watch and see.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Chubhie: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

The US doesn't negotiate with terrorists, Nigeria (under PMB) doesn't negotiate with militants.
How come Buhari and Apc are negotiating to have Tompolo onboard at all cost?
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by JonazG: 8:10am On Jan 24, 2016
teamchocolate:
You know nothing.. first of all the southwest is the region that fought for Nigeria's unity the most... if not for south west, I doubt if Nigeria will exist today..

Just one blow and lagos will be in darkness, I laugh... most lagosians already use generating sets, nothing new in that... plus Lagos has the capacity to generate it's own power, ever heard of independent power projects (IPP) I think not or else you would have known fashola only stopped it when he was told that all power generated by it must be fed into the national grid.. Abeg monkey can't be working and baboon be chopping.. I don't blame him for stopping it..import arms from where.. you think US will fold their arms and watch u kidnap their citizens and still ensure u get arms... ur mumu no get part 2... in fact everything u typed below just shows how mumu you are... thanks I had a good laugh tho
[b]SEE THE MUMU LIKE I SAID YOU GUX LOVE BOASTING TOO MUCH .. WHEN YOU GUX ARE JUST EMPTY..
YOU WILL USE GEN. SET WITH WATER ..LOL
YOU THOUGHT IT IS ONLY USA CITIZENS ARE WORKING IN NIJA OIL COMPANY?? HAHA
ND HAVE BEEN IMPORTING ARMS SINCE TIME OF OBANSANJO... WHO STOPPED THEM??

YOUR POINTS ARE LAUGHABLE .. LOL
MILLITANTS PLEASE BLOW THEM UP IF THEY DENIES YOU GUX YOUR BENEFITS AS LAND OWNERS ... LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by adenine02: 8:10am On Jan 24, 2016
udemzy101:

Stop saying what u don't know, cos u will be in your room typing while the heat is going on.. Though it will affect you... Talking of baboon dey chop, other states are feeding on Niger delta oil cos that's the major source of revenue, so Niger delta dey work others are chopping...

i tink
tompolo
ateke
asari
boyloaf
and dt pastor sometin
are d only niger deltan chopping
others like u are hungry grin
udemzy101:

i tink
tompolo
ateke
asari
boyloaf
and dt pastor sometin
others like u are hungry
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by JonazG: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2016
teamchocolate:

SEE THE MUMU LIKE I SAID YOU GUX LOVE BOASTING TOO MUCH .. WHEN YOU GUX ARE JUST EMPTY..
YOU WILL USE GEN. SET WITH WATER ..LOL
YOU THOUGHT IT IS ONLY USA CITIZENS ARE WORKING IN NIJA OIL COMPANY?? HAHA
ND HAVE BEEN IMPORTING ARMS SINCE TIME OF OBANSANJO... WHO STOPPED THEM??

YOUR POINTS ARE LAUGHABLE .. LOL
MILLITANTS PLEASE BLOW THEM UP IF THEY DENIES YOU GUX YOUR BENEFITS AS LAND OWNERS ... LOL
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Chubhie: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2016
DropShot:

Many militants have been killed and many more will soon be killed, and heaven will not fall.

Just watch and see.
You are what Okogie termed the gullible or naive Nigerian.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by jeffooh999(m): 8:12am On Jan 24, 2016
Nigeria de land of noise makers,see bokoharram of de north de ain't defeat them for how long now!if BUHARI like let him activate de weapons Nigerian govt has,de will end up shutting down de economy to zero levels,then he will understand dat he is nt god!let's watch and see how dis regime of god forsaken government will lead nd en!PPle will be disappointed 4rm de north to de west part of de fucking country huh!

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by ihearYou(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2016
Chubhie:

While the other major entry and exit routes in the creeks were deliberately yielded to the Respected Government Tompolo as part of an ongoing deal to win him over to join Apc. The hypocrisy and double standard of this administration is unbelievable!!! PMB should be honest enough to tell the nation the true state of affairs instead of these continued charade.

With this concise report,u still manage to impute ur stupid wailing tendency. What makes u think that To polo is so important to d APC that Buhari will now bow down to him. It is silly posts like this that emboldens terrorists to be more daring. U should be ashamed of yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Mike008(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2016
Tkester2:
This is pure show of crass bravado. Buhari's gra-gra will not get us any where, it will be a clollateral damage. Obasanjo tried it, and we know where that led to.

Buhari should negotiate with the militants. After all, blowing up the pipelines is not hard.

Actually, but these Militants ought to realize there is a country, and there are laws.
Let Buhari try too. I believe the Nigerian military's firepower can outdo the militant's.
As much collateral damage as can be, there be lasting peace if militancy becomes a thing of the past.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by dragonking2: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Am not sure you read any part at all, if you did you would have known that intels is already on ground.
Which intel are you talking about? Why havent they used that intel to catch tompolo since december? Nonsense!!!
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by dragonking2: 8:15am On Jan 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Using body heat sensors would make it easier
Seriously?? This statement alone earns you an appointment in yaba left.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by teamchocolate: 8:16am On Jan 24, 2016
Which work is ND doing... can't see it... nobody is stopping you guys from telling the govt to diversify it's economy.. other states have natural minerals which all belong to the FG.. if FG comes to enugu and takes the coal, they have the right to.. or ilesha and take the gold, no one can stop them.... it's sad that crude-oil production can come with pollution, it is the way it is.. all natural resources belong to the FGN..

udemzy101:

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2016
dragonking2:
Which intel are you talking about? Why havent they used that intel to catch tompolo since december? Nonsense!!!
is this article about catching tompolo or criminals blowing pipelines up.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by cirmuell(m): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2016
Tkester2:
This is pure show of crass bravado. Buhari's gra-gra will not get us any where, it will be a clollateral damage. Obasanjo tried it, and we know where that led to.

Buhari should negotiate with the militants. After all, blowing up the pipelines is not hard.
Negotiate with them for what exactly? Blowing up pipeline is not hard abi? Who will suffer for it on the long run? Tell me please, 'cause I really wanna know. Whose land would be rendered useless, eh?

People like you will come here to scream lack of power, bad economy and the likes. Do you have any idea how much damage their stupidity has caused the whole Nation in the power sector alone? That's besides the millions being lost daily. The little progress made in the past few months is being rubbished by these animals and you are here talking of negotiation. ****

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:17am On Jan 24, 2016
dragonking2:
Seriously?? This statement alone earns you an appointment in yaba left.
as your doctor
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 24, 2016
adenine02:

i tink
tompolo
ateke
asari
boyloaf
and dt pastor sometin
others like u are hungry grin

i tink
tompolo
ateke
asari
boyloaf
and dt pastor sometin
others like u are hungry

Tell him to stop it.... Hope u know how much a barrel is now, na all of us go suffer am.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by teamchocolate: 8:19am On Jan 24, 2016
I agree with you on diversify the economy.. which is what I just recently stated.. even if I have not been to ND, I have seen pictures and I am not immune to the suffering of the common man in ND
But the FG will not negotiate with criminals... many of these criminals pretend to fight for the pple while just amassing wealth for themselves. Why would they have so many millionaires and no clean water, no hospitals, no schools, no good roads...

That's wut I am angry about!

udemzy101:

You've never seen crude oil before, you've never been there to see how this crude oil destroy farm land and rivers, killing the fishes there..

Niger delta suppose to be a small London now.

Thinking of using force to shut this people up to me is a waste of time...

Yeah, the military is strong but believe me they will always have their way..

Just 2 explosion of pipe line and 2 refineries close, a barrel is less than $30 now... These guys wont kill their people, they are only after the source of oil.. The pipe lines, which means if I don't eat, you won't eat too.

That doesn't stop the government from giving their state her allocations at the end of the month...

Tell baba to diversify the economy, review the amnesty programme, take care of their environment instead of trying to stop it... Cos it will affect me and you too.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 24, 2016
teamchocolate:
Which work is ND doing... can't see it... nobody is stopping you guys from telling the govt to diversify it's economy.. other states have natural minerals which all belong to the FG.. if FG comes to enugu and takes the coal, they have the right to.. or ilesha and take the gold, no one can stop them.... it's sad that crude-oil production can come with pollution, it is the way it is.. all natural resources belong to the FGN..

Including land right? Don't worry FG will take up what belong to u, and pray u smile back at them..
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Chubhie: 8:20am On Jan 24, 2016
ihearYou:

With this concise report,u still manage to impute ur stupid wailing tendency. What makes u think that To polo is so important to d APC that Buhari will now bow down to him. It is silly posts like this that emboldens terrorists to be more daring. U should be ashamed of yourself.
You are so naive youngman. The federal republic of Nigeria never recognised these free citizens as terrorists nor militants. how dare you designate them as such? on whose authority?
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by shamecurls(m): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2016
DonBenny77:
so pipelines that hold nigeria runs through delta state n there isnt a federal university no jobs no opportunities n u xpect the youths to fold their hands n watch.
please use ur brains d oil belongs to d so called millitants

Sigh....... SMH
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Chubhie: 8:22am On Jan 24, 2016
Mike008:

On what authority, if Tompolo is now a wanted man?
Hypocrisy of chanji authority.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 24, 2016
Tkester2:

You know boko haram had the same thoughts, where are they now?

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by dragonking2: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

is this article about catching tompolo or criminals blowing pipelines up.
I thought you guys said tompolo is a criminal that masterminded the bomb blast? Wasnt tompolo mentioned in the article? Seriously, you guys are confused...Buhari think say na bokoharam that cant ground the economy to a halt....Only one bomb blast and darkness has taken over the land...revenue has dropped seriously and buhari is here making threats...Maybe when all nigerians come to his house for free meal, then he will start behaving like someone in the 21st century.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by shamecurls(m): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2016
Tkester2:

Sigh
.....smh
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by tmanuelle(m): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2016
Chubhie:

What is this one saying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Nigerian Political ‘godfathers’ Were Humbled In 2019 / Abba Kyari: A New Twist In The Tale - Tunde Olusunle / Jeff Bezos Hails President Buhari’s Climate Change Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.