Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard (31936 Views)

Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2016
prettyboi1:

What fvvking 'freedom fighters' are you talking about? Criminals and terrorists are who you're calling 'freedom fighters'? Anyways, don't worry, government always knows how to get these criminals... ..no matter how long it might take.

Get this clear, militant are not terrorist, they don't kill.

They are only fighting for the interest of their people, oya continue from where u stop...
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by castiello(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2016
Every body was shouting change,now change has come they are still complaining you can't satisfy the populace, ND are not serious at all now I can see that corruption and laziness has dig deep into them. The amnesty given to them what has it contribute to their region, the enjoyed amnesty for years only to collect the money and come and stay I. A big hotel in Lagos lavishing with call girls giving money to this idiots can't solve the problem, govt should just use the funds for region development health care and education so the world can see that the govt has done so much, then any idiot that try shit will be treated as a criminal.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Arogunmasa(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2016
Tkester2:

Nonsense!!!

I didn't read where the Nigerian Military said that they are going to use forensic technology to fish out the culprits, rather they are using bragadaccio, threats and intimidation as a means of solving the problem. This is 15th century way of doing things. We live in an era of technological know how and one individual is capable of creating mayhem. The Niger Delta freedom fighters could easily lay low and frustrate the efforts of the Government at will. Are they going to kill everyone because they are looking for the freedom fighters? We are watching!
Oga Ade, r u responding to the Op's post or saying smthing else? Cos I don't see the correlation in your post. Cheers!
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by adenine02: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2016
Chubhie:

The senile rigid buhari has shown of recent that he's not capable of taking good counsel.

You disrespect Gej by not giving him credit enough for putting structures and logistics in place thatenabled victory over boko harem.

bros i live in n-east
i can tell first hand d difference btw wat gej administration did and wat dis present administration is doin

after over six yrs
we r breathing peace
and nw u r support ing war in ur area

u wont like to see d worse part

billions of dollars was stolen and thousands of people were killed and u are taking abt giving credit
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by dragonking2: 10:42am On Jan 24, 2016
Obiagelli:

It didn't have an effect on the economy? Really interesting
What effects did it have to the economy and you? Mention 10 effects lets see.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by dragonking2: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

so they should bring situational report to sir dragonking every morning.
clap or yourself,

what stops JTF from using body heat technology from fishing out criminals in the creeks
go and sit down...you dont have anything meaningful to say apart from online ranting. body heat kor, body odour ni...mtcheeeew
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by don4real18(m): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2016
disloman:
With all things we have experience and the revelations coming out,anybody that still believe that GEJ is still a better option is M A D.
You deserve a good handshake from my humble self. I wonder why people will still want to go backwards to the era when stealing wasn't corruption, when criminals in guise of militants dictated to the nation and where Boko Haram was able to claim so many territories

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2016
dragonking2:
go and sit down...you dont have anything meaningful to say apart from online ranting. body heat kor, body odour ni...mtcheeeew

I guess you know nothing about electronic warfare
you have a lot to learn
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by M4gunners: 11:09am On Jan 24, 2016
Yomieluv:
The ND people are just so daft .

The bombing of the pipeline would cause so much polution to the already poluted land.

Their case is just like a man who sets his own house on fire to get attention.

Tompolo is just after his own selfish desire not in the interest of the people.

Illiteracy is truly a disease.
I am moved to quote you because of your comment about pollution. Please take time and travel to nd you will find out that fg and oil companies operating there has polluted it since.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by manie(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2016
http://www.punchng.com/niyi-odebode-fidelis-soriwei-adelani-adepegba-and-chukwudi-akasike/

A clash is likely between the Nigerian military and Niger Delta militants who have returned to their old ways of bombing oil facilities following the deployment of soldiers to oil pipelines nationwide.

SUNDAY PUNCH gathered on Saturday that the operation to take over the pipelines from the militants and vandals was being jointly undertaken by the Army, the Air Force and the Navy, as well as other security agencies.

It was learnt that the military would deploy all equipment at its disposal, including aircraft, drones and some special pipeline monitoring facilities to protect oil installations nationwide.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2016
emerged01:

National Assembly is nigeria's major problem. With those set of thieves,nigeria can't experience a tangible development.
a very annoying nation where we choose to do same ThING over and over again and expecting different results... angry
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by thehomer: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Tkester2:
This is pure show of crass bravado. Buhari's gra-gra will not get us any where, it will be a clollateral damage. Obasanjo tried it, and we know where that led to.

Buhari should negotiate with the militants. After all, blowing up the pipelines is not hard.

There will always be collateral damage in a conflict. Maybe those blowing up the pipelines should actually look for jobs rather than sabotaging the fragile electicity generation in the country.

Why negotiate with these sorts of economic terrorists who can't see beyond their selfish greed?
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by thehomer: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Tkester2:

Nonsense!!!

I didn't read where the Nigerian Military said that they are going to use forensic technology to fish out the culprits, rather they are using bragadaccio, threats and intimidation as a means of solving the problem. This is 15th century way of doing things. We live in an era of technological know how and one individual is capable of creating mayhem. The Niger Delta freedom fighters could easily lay low and frustrate the efforts of the Government at will. Are they going to kill everyone because they are looking for the freedom fighters? We are watching!

They don't have to. Interviews and some forensics should fish out enough people who will point out the ring leaders. Arresting those ones will make these incidents reduce. Things may get worse before they get better. These terrorists should realize that the game is up. There's a new sheriff in town.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by thehomer: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Tkester2:

Nonsense!!!
**** if you had any sense of defense strategy you would have known that comparing BH with ND militancy is miles apart. Boko haram is fighting in the desert, the militants are fighting in the creeks, and they always use their terrain to their advantage, check ur history, even the British that conquered the north and west couldn't conquer them and had to trick jaja of opobo into exile. I don't think u have ever visited the creeks

I can assure you that if the Nigerian military starts using drones, these people will stop their rubbish. The Nigerian military also trains in the creeks and will use informants to pick up enough people to stop their dastardly behaviour.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by oyinkinola: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
....All the the enemies of the nation who resurfaced their head nowadays only to beheaded......bokoharam, biafran, shia, niger delta....who is next?
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by thehomer: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
DonBenny77:
so pipelines that hold nigeria runs through delta state n there isnt a federal university no jobs no opportunities n u xpect the youths to fold their hands n watch.
please use ur brains d oil belongs to d so called millitants

There's a Niger-Delta ministry, they have state governors and legislators are the people from that region simply stupid? Can't they work for construction companies to build things in their areas rather than try to sit back and collect money they didn't work for? The oil belongs to the country the people in the community will get a share not some single stupid terrorist threatening the community.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by thehomer: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
dragonking2:
I thought you guys said tompolo is a criminal that masterminded the bomb blast? Wasnt tompolo mentioned in the article? Seriously, you guys are confused...Buhari think say na bokoharam that cant ground the economy to a halt....Only one bomb blast and darkness has taken over the land...revenue has dropped seriously and buhari is here making threats...Maybe when all nigerians come to his house for free meal, then he will start behaving like someone in the 21st century.

They have done the worst they can do. Now it is the Federal Governments turn. This is what we have inherited from Jonathan's weakness and incompetence. He and senators from those regions should speak up.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by thehomer: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Legitbaba:

Same way schools hve been provided for d Northern kids abi?? Same way water is running in every tap in d north abi... The thin is.. Most of u are jst nt happy b cos d Niger Delta is so blessed.. U guys are jst envious nd wishing u hard at least half of wah d Niger delta is blessed with...
If u so much believe in d JTF... Pls go get ursef recruited nd ask dem to deploy u to d Niger Delta.. Lets see if u cn kill any militant with d said "one bullet"
Remove Niger Delta from Nigeria nd see how Zimbabwe would b laughing at Nigeria as one of the poorest countries in d world

Maybe those Northerners are smarter than those in the Niger Delta. They don't go about blowing up facilities that help them. Those in the Niger Delta blow up facilities that pollutes their rivers and they're complaining. If they can't see that these terrorists aren't helping them, then it is their fault. They need to hold their politicians responsible.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by thehomer: 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
udemzy101:

With compensation u say? But u don't want FG to. Compensate them after spoiling their land and water? Hmmmmm... Which effective dialogue? You come to my land and spoil it when drilling oil, u refuse to pay me or even take care of my land, I got angry and you're telling me to dialogue, didn't you know that what you're doing will affect me?

Each time they blow up pipelines, they pollute their lands. Smart people would try to avoid that sort of catastrophe but not these selfish Niger Delta leaders.

udemzy101:

Like I said earlier, as long as FG is drilling oil there, they should continue to pay, If they find some irregularities, they should review the amnesty programme... That's all

The F.G already pays a certain percentage of money for mineral extraction to the community. So do the companies but it isn't enough for the so-called leaders of these terrorist groups. If they want amnesty, they should speak to their state leaders and the Niger Delta ministry not the Federal Government that has already paid out some money.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by truthisbittar12: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
Anybody that bring unrest to the welbeing of
nigerians eliminate him.
weather

KANU
ZAZZAKY
TOMPOLO etc.

i trust you mr president we voted u
and we know can do it.

just few ppl to bring unrest to 170m ppl
never.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Rotimi47: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
PMB quoted “The oil thieves and abductors are a less problematic target. We will re-organize and deal with them'' -

Alarm wan blow for cow bom bom.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Karleb(m): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Yomieluv:
importance?

This is why a typical ND is lazy and retarded,importance of oil to Nigeria,yet your region is one of the backward in term of development.

You better dont believe in this your assertion now that the price of crudeoil is falling on daily basis.

I pity you.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
Mynd44:
Nigeria will no longer bow at the whims of terrorists and econonic saboteurs. Mbanu
suddenly, everybody love Igbo, speak Igbo and want to be Igbo.... including those with deep hatred for Igbos
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by tee4naija(m): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
Tkester2:
This is pure show of crass bravado. Buhari's gra-gra will not get us any where, it will be a clollateral damage. Obasanjo tried it, and we know where that led to.

Buhari should negotiate with the militants. After all, blowing up the pipelines is not hard.
Dumbest!
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Legitbaba(m): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
thehomer:

Maybe those Northerners are smarter than those in the Niger Delta. They don't go about blowing up facilities that help them. Those in the Niger Delta blow up facilities that pollutes their rivers and they're complaining. If they can't see that these terrorists aren't helping them, then it is their fault. They need to hold their politicians responsible.
Thak God u've acknowledged d truth.. The north doesn't have anything to blow up that will hve any effect on then or Nigeria... Hence they blow up themselves...
BTW... I'll like to know were u are from... Nd would also like to knw how far u hve hold ur immediate govt. Accountable...

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by bizgai(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Tkester2:

Nonsense!!!
**** if you had any sense of defense strategy you would have known that comparing BH with ND militancy is miles apart. Boko haram is fighting in the desert, the militants are fighting in the creeks, and they always use their terrain to their advantage, check ur history, even the British that conquered the north and west couldn't conquer them and had to trick jaja of opobo into exile. I don't think u have ever visited the creeks
Da was then
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by sanandreas(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=DropShot post=42271339]
Many militants have been killed and many more will soon be killed, and heaven will not fall.

Just watch and see.[/quote
Please stop ranting I can see that u are a Yoruba fellow. Noise makers. Can u remember the blowing up of Atlas cove? Where did that happen? I always pray for peace. We Nigerian youth want to work in the oil and gas sector. If there is no favourable environment companies won't engage our services. You cannot bite the hand that feeds you. Over fifty years of oil exploration and exploitation these people have nothing to show for it. Always think in 3d before you comment. ]
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by DropShot: 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
[s]
sanandreas:
Please stop ranting I can see that u are a Yoruba fellow. Noise makers. Can u remember the blowing up of Atlas cove? Where did that happen? I always pray for peace. We Nigerian youth want to work in the oil and gas sector. If there is no favourable environment companies won't engage our services. You cannot bite the hand that feeds you. Over fifty years of oil exploration and exploitation these people have nothing to show for it. Always think in 3d before you comment.
[/s]
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Dragonking: 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
thehomer:

They have done the worst they can do. Now it is the Federal Governments turn. This is what we have inherited from Jonathan's weakness and incompetence. He and senators from those regions should speak up.
This your comment is really sickening... You are blame gej for everything whereas obj failed to stop the militancy, yaraudua was the one who gave them amnesty not gej...pls get ur facts right.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Okies27(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Yomieluv:
The ND people are just so daft .

The bombing of the pipeline would cause so much polution to the already poluted land.

Their case is just like a man who sets his own house on fire to get attention.

Tompolo is just after his own selfish desire not in the interest of the people.

Illiteracy is truly a disease.
. Don't play dumb. Does illiteracy make one(militants) to bomb pipelines. Osama was educated but yet became a terrorist. Lots of you here don't know what militancy is. You just open your mouth and say the people of Niger Delta. The amnesty given to militants was a great move and can still be exploited but if the govt don't treat the real issues, militancy won't end all of a sudden. They have the blueprint so they should act. If you the extent to which the military aided bunkering and militancy over the years, you will pity naija n cry. Militants and our military are friends and lots of money exchange hands between them. Lots of you come here with your stupid ignorance and say trash. Military, the most corrupt govt body since 1897.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams / Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Guns In Lagos / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.