Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard (31942 Views)

Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by thehomer: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Legitbaba:

Thak God u've acknowledged d truth.. The north doesn't have anything to blow up that will hve any effect on then or Nigeria... Hence they blow up themselves...

I said they don't blow up facilities that help them not that they have nothing to blow up.

Legitbaba:

BTW... I'll like to know were u are from... Nd would also like to knw how far u hve hold ur immediate govt. Accountable...

Where I'm from is irrelevant. Assume I'm from hell or from the Niger Delta and address what I've said. The current government has so far been dealing with the incompetence and mess of the previous administration. How can serious people send soldiers to war and steal the funds for their equipment? How can they be giving away money to terrorists who refuse to do any meaningful work? If the current government does stupid things, they'll be criticized too but they're yet to show the signs of incompetence of the last administration.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by thehomer: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dragonking:
This your comment is really sickening... You are blame gej for everything whereas obj failed to stop the militancy, yaraudua was the one who gave them amnesty not gej...pls get ur facts right.

GEJ continued the rubbish amnesty and he also failed to stop the militancy. He simply gave away money for no sensible reason. If you want to blame OBJ too, go ahead. But don't complain when this government is doing what needs to be done to these criminals.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by tickles2luv2016(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
Tkester2:
This is pure show of crass bravado. Buhari's gra-gra will not get us any where, it will be a clollateral damage. Obasanjo tried it, and we know where that led to.

Buhari should negotiate with the militants. After all, blowing up the pipelines is not hard.

Are u a baby,so you are saying bloody militants should hold us to ransome.

Well let them do their worst which we already know is wanthom abduction and bombings.we are waiting for them.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by eroticecstasy: 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Am not sure you read any part at all, if you did you would have known that intels is already on ground.

why are you even answering this foolish fisherman that is claiming I too know?
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by prettyboi1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
udemzy101:

Get this clear, militant are not terrorist, they don't kill.

They are only fighting for the interest of their people, oya continue from where u stop...
Do you even know English? Go check your dictionary for the meaning of the two words and use your brain to balance the equation.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:25am On Jan 25, 2016
I'm not in support of pipeline bombing neither am I in support of killing innocents by d NA. But make we check am o, I heard a pipeline was bombed n there was blackout in the SW (apologies if I heard wrong)...... But here in d north, d light no even shake, meaning their light source z different. So abeg SS, make una no vex Hausa man o, cos they basically have nothing to loose..... Dier lands r flat n sandy already, d poor r not ambitious to make money n d rich r stinkingly rich, so he won't think twice to turn ur vegetation to northern vegetation, except u guys decide to start strapping bombs to your body n coming to d north to blow yourselves up............. #AAL Z WELL#
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by ihearYou(m): 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Chubhie:

You are so naive youngman. The federal republic of Nigeria never recognised these free citizens as terrorists nor militants. how dare you designate them as such? on whose authority?

In ur own lexicon,what do u call those who blow up pipe lines and sabotage d economy of d country? Do we need d government to designate first before we call them by their real names? Friend,they are terrorists. Unless u want to invent another name for spade.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by 7lives: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Tkester2:

Nonsense!!!

I didn't read where the Nigerian Military said that they are going to use forensic technology to fish out the culprits, rather they are using bragadaccio, threats and intimidation as a means of solving the problem. This is 15th century way of doing things. We live in an era of technological know how and one individual is capable of creating mayhem. The Niger Delta freedom fighters could easily lay low and frustrate the efforts of the Government at will. Are they going to kill everyone because they are looking for the freedom fighters? We are watching!

Lay low and frustrate which government? you mean the one thats already looking beyond oil, have you being reading news at all?.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by kodded(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2016
DropShot:
These militants are too dumb to think that Buhari will give in to their way. If not, they would have known that the president doesn't negotiate on opponents terms of sabotage, sympathy and threats.

By merely watching the president's first media chat, trouble makers with common sense and who don't want to go six under so early, would have mellowed down.

A man who could treat Dasuki, Haliru Bello, Yuguda, Akpobolokemi, Bafarawa, Metuh, Zakzaky etc as common criminals despite their positions in the society will never find it hard to treat real criminals as criminals.

Let those who have ears hear.

cc tomakint

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by tomakint: 10:47pm On May 26, 2016
kodded:

cc tomakint
I just dey watch as Dropshit dey drop more shiits as usual.........when he is done I will respond to the incorrigible clown who still sees Buhari as his lord and saviour.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by kodded(m): 10:57pm On May 26, 2016
tomakint:

I just dey watch as Dropshit dey drop more shiits as usual.........when he is done I will respond to the incorrigible clown who still sees Buhari as his lord and saviour.
abeg invite more people to come see the sheriff and his zombies

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by kodded(m): 6:22am On May 27, 2016
DropShot:
These militants are too dumb to think that Buhari will give in to their way. If not, they would have known that the president doesn't negotiate on opponents terms of sabotage, sympathy and threats.

By merely watching the president's first media chat, trouble makers with common sense and who don't want to go six under so early, would have mellowed down.

A man who could treat Dasuki, Haliru Bello, Yuguda, Akpobolokemi, Bafarawa, Metuh, Zakzaky etc as common criminals despite their positions in the society will never find it hard to treat real criminals as criminals.

Let those who have ears hear.

cc dearpeye

Truckpusher cheesy
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by DaBullIT(m): 6:25am On May 27, 2016
""**""
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by kodded(m): 6:35am On May 27, 2016
Chubhie:

Put a definite date or time frame in that your 'after' and I will take you and 'I will' government serious.
hmm
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by redcap: 6:41am On May 27, 2016
After all the rant, dropshot. shocked : angry angry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by ruggedboy01: 7:34am On May 27, 2016
Mynd44:
Nigeria will no longer bow at the whims of terrorists and econonic saboteurs. Mbanu
even mod follow the rant grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:42am On May 27, 2016
ruggedboy01:
even mod follow the rant grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Chubhie: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2016
DropShot:

No need to fight the war online.

Bring it on boys!
The Avengers REALLY brought it on!

As we speak, Nigeria currently losses over 3 trillion dollars monthly as a direct result of the boys.

It gets scary in the coming months.

You should leave that country now while you can.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Chubhie: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2016
DropShot:

Negotiate?
You must think Buhari is a Jonathan who allowed all sort of militants take over his govt from him by negotiating with them.

PMB is in a different league and no militants or BH can hold him to ransome.

Once a soldier is always a soldier. Let them bring it on!

I will even pray they don't stop their bombing of the pipelines. Let's see who suffers the most.
Buhari should draft you into the military to lead from the frontlines against the Avengers.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Chubhie: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2016
Chubhie:

This is the approach and body language buhari has adopted in this era where ideas and cutting edge innovations power society. The militants they are calling miscreants are way ahead of this government in every aspect.
The Avengers has shown they are light years ahead of buhari government.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Chubhie: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

The "miscreants" you claim are ahead of the government may have their property confiscated after the government finish dealing with them.
Howdy?
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Ngokafor(f): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2016
Chubhie:

The Avengers REALLY brought it on!

As we speak, Nigeria currently losses over 3 trillion dollars monthly as a direct result of the boys.

It gets scary in the coming months.

You should leave that country now while you can.

....That dude is not in the country..he is the same zombie called passingshot. lipsrsealed.....
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Chubhie: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2016
DropShot:

You may conduct an online poll to clear your doubt about the preferred choice btw your god and the president.
It would amount to a miracle if Buhari scores 5%.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Chubhie: 9:36am On Jun 10, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Hope you won't come back here to cry the way you did over Gbaramatu, Odi and Zakibiam?
All we heard are soldiers getting drowned trying to cross ordinary creek.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Chubhie: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2016
adenine02:

bros suggest a solution to d problem

in 6yrs gej could not stop BH
in 6yrs he could not stop militant activity

well now e's no longer there
we have a new govt in e's first yr BH is almost dead

so suggest d govt can do abt d militant
I will charge buhari consultation fee for that since he doesn't have a listening ear as of today.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Ngokafor(f): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2016
...Looks like the militants are having the last laugh and a field day with the Nigerian military helplessly looking on..either harassing unarmed civilians or insisting on a one-sided 'cease-fire which the militants are flouting with reckless abandon embarassed....

.buhari the mumu,see what you have caused now with your wickedness,cluelessness and out-dated mentality. cry

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by keally: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2016
FastShipping:
New sheriff in town. No more business as usual. Whether militant, boko haram or miscreants, Buhari is ready to take care of them once and for all.
With all the boasting and noisemaking both Nigeria and the Army is now begging and ready for dialogue. Meanwhile your new sherifat is into hiding in far away Britain to avoid being bombed out of existence by the Militants he vowed to destroy. What an irony.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Chubhie: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2016
DropShot:

Many militants have been killed and many more will soon be killed, and heaven will not fall.

Just watch and see.
We are watching and all we see are military men getting drowned trying to cross ordinary creek.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by Chubhie: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2016
Ngokafor:

...Looks like the militants are having the last laugh and a field day with the Nigerian military helplessly looking on..either harassing unarmed civilians or insisting on a one-sided 'cease-fire which the militants are flouting with reckless abandon embarassed....

.buhari the mumu,see what you have caused now with your wickedness,cluelessness and out-dated mentality. cry

It is the fault of all the zombies on this thread that gingered buhari with Dutch courage.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by amaechi1: 10:03am On Jun 10, 2016
This is pure show of crass bravado. Buhari's gra-gra will not get us any where, it will be a clollateral damage. Obasanjo tried it, and we know where that led to.

Buhari should negotiate with the militants. After all, blowing up the pipelines is not hard.

Do you dialogue with people that are not willing to discuss with you? Are you not aware that they turn down the proposal to discuss with the committee set up by government to look into the matter. I am earnestly thinking that they would lunch the missile to usher in the war. Let see who will laugh last.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by justice2016: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2016
austinvsb1:
I'v never seen a country with citizens willing to readily sabotage her progress and development like Nigeria! This is more than baffling really!

U dont get it . These boys re no more interested in Nigeria. They want their own country and they ready for war and Biafrans will join them
Re: Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard by LordAdam: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2016
Mynd44:
Nigeria will no longer bow at the whims of terrorists and econonic saboteurs. Mbanu

You must be feeling stupid, now that the FG has called for a ceasefire and are begging, caps in hand, for negotiation.

An empty drum makes the loudest noise.

-Lord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Nigerian Political ‘godfathers’ Were Humbled In 2019 / Abba Kyari: A New Twist In The Tale - Tunde Olusunle / Jeff Bezos Hails President Buhari’s Climate Change Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.