Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper (4068 Views)

PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group / Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by willywasco(m): 6:39am On Jan 24, 2016
:Inauguration in dilemma :No going back- Faleke

Ahead of the January 27 inauguration of Alhaji Yahaya Bello as the substantive Governor of Kogi State, indications emerged at the weekend that the presidency and leadership of the All Progressives Congress, APC, are in fresh crisis. Both sides are currently in dilemma over the pockets of challenges facing the inauguration and Hon. James Faleke’s insistence to shun the event. However, Hon. Faleke has insisted that there was no going back on his earlier stand that he was late Audu’s running mate, therefore, he should become governor-elect following his principal’s death. Faleke insists that he will not pair with Alhaji Bello and has since approached the court to declare him as the governorship candidate of APC. Nigerian Pilot Sunday gathered from very authoritative sources that officials of the presidency and the national leaders of the APC

- See more at: http://nigerianpilot.com/kogi-guber-presidency-apc-in-fresh-crisis/#sthash.XzaMhzds.dpuf

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by resty4(m): 6:49am On Jan 24, 2016
Falake standfirm.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by belloabd1914(m): 6:51am On Jan 24, 2016
Faleke knows that he won't be declared governor elect, y not shield ur sword and embrace peace for the sake of the party?, moreover u didn't contest d parties primary so therefore INEC will probably not recognize u. Oga Faleke try not to loose on both sides.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by BALLOSKI: 6:53am On Jan 24, 2016
Yaya can't rule with just 6k votes, therefore, the election must not stand; it must be quashed.

10 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by mysyto(m): 7:11am On Jan 24, 2016
Falake will be declare winner..

10 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by vedaxcool(m): 7:21am On Jan 24, 2016
There is nothing new here. It is still status quo.
Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by abu12: 7:30am On Jan 24, 2016
belloabd1914:
Faleke knows that he won't be declared governor elect, y not shield ur sword and embrace peace for the sake of the party?, moreover u didn't contest d parties primary so therefore INEC will probably not recognize u. Oga Faleke try not to loose on both sides.

If falake did not participate in primary and Inec law says that 4 a candidate 2 emerge as a governor, d CANDIDATE MUST participate in all d election proces & scored d highest numbers of votes cast. Now did yahaya bello participate in NOV 21 election? He only participate in d supplementary election, WADA of pdp shld be declare d winner

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by seunmsg(m): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2016
Yahaya Bello is an usurper, he has no legal or moral right to inherit a mandate won by Audu and Faleke. The earlier the people backing him realise this fact, the better for them all. At the fullness of time, justice will be served and Faleke would get back what rightly belongs to him.

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by bewla(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2016
no
Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by lapazi(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2016
What are you saying, i was at the fairwin dinner party last night held by well wishes for the gov elect, Aisha buhari and Zarah were present, john oyegun sent a rep, ministers and other top ranking officials of the party. A new deputy gov has been picked already, by 25th Jan falakes case will done with.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 24, 2016
Hon. Abiodun faleke surely has a good case, I like him and We (Okuns) are proud of him.
Dropping certainty(Deputy gov.) for uncertainty(Gov.) shows that he's are a fighter who believes in the struggle to claim the people's mandate happily given to him and his late principal by over 240k voters .
Victory is sure for him, though it will take awhile for that to happen.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by DIVINE78: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2016
The likely winner is Faleke.
The 2nd likely winner is Wada of PDP.
APC doesn't want a Christian governor in Kogi. Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by DIVINE78: 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
lapazi:
What are you saying, i was at the fairwin dinner party last night held by well wishes for the gov elect, Aisha buhari and Zarah were present, john oyegun sent a rep, ministers and other top ranking officials of the party. A new deputy gov has been picked already, by 25th Jan falakes case will done with.
So the party nominated a new governor and a new Deputy Governor and left out the man that was the running mate to the late candidate?
Prepare to refund what you eat in the dinner.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by babyfaceafrica: 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Faleke my guy....be strong.....what will be will be...God bless Nigeria!!!

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by Mamatee07: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Great News, Faleke must never give in to those trying to steal his mandate. There was never any need for supplementary election as there was no way PDP could catch up, they only came up with supplementary election because they had heard that Audu had died and the powers that be didnt want Tinubu's person becoming Governor of yet another State. Let they go on with their fraudulent inauguration, the Courts will soon sack him

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by oyinkinola: 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Faleke should backdown,did he expect the suden death of audu to take his seat?
Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
Guseh:
Hon. Abiodun faleke surely has a good case, I like him and We (Okuns) are proud of him.
Dropping certainty(Deputy gov.) for uncertainty(Gov.) shows that he's are a fighter who believes in the struggle to claim the people's mandate happily given to him and his late principal by over 240k voters .
Victory is sure for him, though it will take awhile for that to happen.

a good case? please corroborate?
Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by giantstrides(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
DIVINE78:

So the party nominated a new governor and a new Deputy Governor and left out the man that was the running mate to the late candidate?
Prepare to refund what you eat in the dinner.

Lol, refund keh, you dey vex o.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by musicwriter(m): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Faleke have a good chance of becoming the Kogi state governor, if the executive a.k.a Buhari shun his dictatorial body language and give the court free hand to disseminate justice.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by StepTwo: 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
abu12:

If falake did not participate in primary and Inec law says that 4 a candidate 2 emerge as a governor, d CANDIDATE MUST participate in all d election proces & scored d highest numbers of votes cast. Now did yahaya bello participate in NOV 21 election? He only participate in d supplementary election, WADA of pdp shld be declare d winner

I agree with you Bro.
i dont see how either Falake or Bello met up with INEC laws.

Falake did not participate in the primaries, neither was the election concluded before the demise of Audu.
Yahaya Bello did not participate in the election so i dont see why any or them should be declared winners of the election.they didnt meet up and that is it.

but what can we do when the Judicial system is controlled by every successive govt.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Joavid:

a good case? please corroborate?

Yes, a good case! The election was concluded before the death of Audu (may his soul rest in peace), our problem as a people is the ability to always say the truth not minding whose horse is gourd. You will agree with my position here If you really followed what traspired behind the scene (between the collaborators Dino and el-rufai) just before that election was decleard inconclusive. Beyelsa election is another reason why I am with him on this. Threrfore, he has a valid point and also knows the proper channel of getting justice.
I don't have anything against Bello, the issue before now was "power shift" and that has been settled.... bt as for Faleke, he has a good case.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by sammyj: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Oga leave story and let the court decide that!! tongue
belloabd1914:

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Guseh:

Yes, a good case! The election was concluded before the death of Audu (may his soul rest in peace), our problem as a people is the ability to always say the truth not minding whose horse is gourd. You will agree with my position here If you really followed what traspired behind the scene (between the collaborators Dino and el-rufai) just before that election was decleard inconclusive. Beyelsa election is another reason why I am with him on this. Threrfore, he has a valid point and also knows the proper channel of getting justice.
I don't have anything against Bello, the issue before now was "power shift" and that has been settled.... bt as for Faleke, he has a good case.

can you give me a link to a reliable source that said the election was concluded?

cos INEC told Nigerians that the election was inconclusive. in fact I had to call my people in Kogi, and they confirmed that some LGA's were yet to vote at the time.

so I ask again, your source?
Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
can someone remind this Feleke supporters that he holds an elected position in Lagos state as we speak.

did not partake in any primaries in APC

he is not registered in any ward in kogi state.

he is teaming up with Audu's sons to return the state government back to those that looted it dry.

greediness at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
seunmsg:
Yahaya Bello is an usurper, he has no legal or moral right to inherit a mandate won by Audu and Faleke. The earlier the people backing him realise this fact, the better for them all. At the fullness of time, justice will be served and Faleke would get back what rightly belongs to him.

voters thumbprints were for APC

Yahaya Bello came second in the primaries

faleke was picked from Lagos by Tinubu to be deputy to Audu. I repeat, PICKED!!!!

now who is the usurper?

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by johnmartus(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
now that they caused problem on A matter that not concern them i will see how they will solve it
Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by Osakah24(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
belloabd1914:
keep your opinion to yourself,faleke is the genuine governor elect in kogi state. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by belloabd1914(m): 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Osakah24:
keep your opinion to yourself,faleke is the genuine governor elect in kogi state. Time will tell.
I should be d one telling u to keep your ur opinion to urself, I made my observations, Dat does not stop u from making ur observations politely, it's a forum man. No be fight. I am 100% certain yahaha is already Lagarde House tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by belloabd1914(m): 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
seunmsg:
you wish
Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by Osakah24(m): 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
Joavid:

voters thumbprints were for APC

Yahaya Bello came second in the primaries

faleke was picked from Lagos by Tinubu to be deputy to Audu. I repeat, PICKED!!!!

now who is the usurper?

you don't vote for a party without a candidate .APC doesn't have any vote,it is abubakar audu that has the votes pls.You don't declare a party as the winner but the candidate.Infact a

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Presidency, APC In Fresh Crisis -pilot Newspaper by justmenoni: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bello also didn't contest the primaries,,I think inec should be blamed for this dilemna as the best option is to have a new election and also informing apc to have a new primaries and this way faleke,Bello,abubakar and all others can test their might...as it is now Bello didn't contest primaries just like faleke so in actual sense they arr both disqualified... Let's wait and see as it goes...pdp keeping silent is a trick to go to court once the apc camp is in conflict..

quote author=belloabd1914 post=42269899]Faleke knows that he won't be declared governor elect, y not shield ur sword and embrace peace for the sake of the party?, moreover u didn't contest d parties primary so therefore INEC will probably not recognize u. Oga Faleke try not to loose on both sides.[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat / Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] / If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.