Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu (40113 Views)

Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty / Militants Back Pro-biafra Agitators, Give FG June 3 Ultimatum: PUNCH / Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by rassan: 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hahahaha...gone are those days where semi thief obasanjo and thief jonathan were not bothered to purchase military hardwares...Any Nigerian with a very sensitive IQ of above average(Not read and pass exams IQ) will know that no regional militants can hold Nigeria into ransom now.with all these latest Hardwares with infrareds to strike at Nights. I just dey laugh for these phantom threats...Unlike those days when they sell crude oil to get weapons....at 28dollars per barrel ,No country is ready to exchange weapons with crude oil for ex militants....PHANTOM THREAT....Hahahaha
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by RickyTan: 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
The so- called militant is threatening to abduct expats (who did nothing to him) and to also destroy his own country?
There is no way the Nigerian Federal Govt. should tolerate these threats and blackmail.

The individual says he is being hunted now? Bc Kanu is in detention?
There will be no where to run to or hide for you when you truly start getting hunted.

Easy money is over. Go and learn a trade. Work hard afterwards.
If you choose the wrong path, your own comrades will rat you out when the heat starts.

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by ALISMILE(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
yanabasee:

Oga, MKO Abiola was killed under the influence of Military rule.. This is democracy and Buhari will not get away with it if he hurts Kanu. #facts.

He (Buhari) has violated the court's order.
I see how the world court ve executed Rewanda president for murdering the country's opposition!
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by RickyTan: 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
FolarinLondon:

Nigeria as a country is not doomed but i can assure you that Niger-delta region will be a war-torn region.

I only pity innocent inhabitants.....

I can assure you that you and the militants ll all cry when Nigeria soldiers finish with that region.

Lol!!!! No country in the world has ever fallen as a result of militant threat or economic sabotage.

Having tried to bring peace to that region by way of amnesty, what you and the militants don't realise is that both UN and world powers ll be in support of Nigeria army against that region when the right time comes.

However, Niger-delta has Igbo inhabitants and i strongly believed that Igbos are behind this. If Federal government finds out that Igbos want to use Niger-delta has a alibi for their selfish desire, then the battle ll be shifted to their door step in the East where the little development in that region goes in flame.

Finally, nobody ll pity Igbos this time around. Igbos' cup is full and it's right time to deal with them decisively. What Igbos failed to understand is that Northerners in power will rather die than allow Igbos to have their way.

Northerners prefer civil war so as to finish what they could have finished in 70s. It's obvious in their write ups online and attitude in political arena that Igbos are pretty doomed. Read my lips, Northerners are already preparing for civil war if you dont know...... And Heaven ll not fall when Federal government descend on Igbos...

LOL. grin
You are too emotional.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by RickyTan: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
FolarinLondon:

Nigeria as a country is not doomed but i can assure you that Niger-delta region will be a war-torn region.

I only pity innocent inhabitants.....

I can assure you that you and the militants ll all cry when Nigeria soldiers finish with that region.

Lol!!!! No country in the world has ever fallen as a result of militant threat or economic sabotage.

Having tried to bring peace to that region by way of amnesty, what you and the militants don't realise is that both UN and world powers ll be in support of Nigeria army against that region when the right time comes.

However, Niger-delta has Igbo inhabitants and i strongly believed that Igbos are behind this. If Federal government finds out that Igbos want to use Niger-delta has a alibi for their selfish desire, then the battle ll be shifted to their door step in the East where the little development in that region goes in flame.

Finally, nobody ll pity Igbos this time around. Igbos' cup is full and it's right time to deal with them decisively. What Igbos failed to understand is that Northerners in power will rather die than allow Igbos to have their way.

Northerners prefer civil war so as to finish what they could have finished in 70s. It's obvious in their write ups online and attitude in political arena that Igbos are pretty doomed. Read my lips, Northerners are already preparing for civil war if you dont know...... And Heaven ll not fall when Federal government descend on Igbos...

Igbos are doomed? Bc you a common individual said so?
FG does NOT have a problem with IGBos. Plenty of IGBOS in FG.
FG has a problem with KANU. Thats it.

So Grow up. Stop HATING. Learn to LOVE instead

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by prettyboi1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Stingman:

**** When will federal government write NASS seeking to ensure that all regions of the fraud called Nigeria, have a sense of belonging? Shame on you and your family...if you can't name one federal presence in the entire SE.
Cry baby!
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Excuzeme: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
Candyrain:

Really? A wipe off? Let's see FG try it again down south.

Funny you never asked for a wipe off in the communities boko harams operated in.

Yeye.

Boko Haram is an "Insurgent, Terrorist Group" that does not represent the voice of the people and does not enjoy the support of the populace of the North East.

In contrast, the Creek Militants are agitators now being used by those treacherous IPOB, enjoying the support of some Natives (in contrast to people in the N.E who dont show or openly support Boko haram) to destabilize the country and destroy the Oil installations which still remains property of the Fed. Govt....

We can also point out that the Govt have spent a lot of Money to pacify the people of the S/South, in terms of very high derivation revenue (which unfortunately Get stolen by their leaders like Tompolo), in form of development in terms of NDDC (which again gets looted by their leaders and Politicians) and even went to the extent of granting Amnesty to the militants, offering them scholarship e.t.c!

A Govt can only do so much before it gets fed-up with their Blackmail ... but if they think they are stronger in terms of "fire-power", then let them bring it on and face the military in an all-out confrontation.
undecided undecided

They need to ask the Biafrans that are pushing them to confront the Nigerian Armed Forces, ...these treacherous Biafrans just want to use them to achieve their own sinister aim while ensuring that the S/South is destroyed and set-back another hundred years.

Dog wey nor go lost, it will listen to the hunter's whistle.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Erotex(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
funnynation:
nwa mbada udo di.. Happy sunday
nna i wish u all the best!! Jah bless ~Nwa_Nsukka
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Excuzeme: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
emmykk:

The 10th way to die in Nigeria,is to come to Niger Delta creek to say what you have just said grin grin grin grin grin grin

"Sheakau and Boko Haram' said more than this, where are they today?

At the fullness of time, a Sovereign Govt will always carry the day against some rag-tag militants.

You can bank on that
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Excuzeme: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
famzynet:
Buhari! Free Nnamdi KANU. How can you claim to be ruling and not obey the law of the country you rule? Are you above other world leaders who follow rule of law? I actually wanted Jonathan out but your present atitude is making me regret why I wished so. You feel you are untouchable and so innocent lives can just die? Is it until there is war that you will hacken to the voice of the people. Don't be like the biblical stubborn pharaoh who refused to let the people of Israelites go free until God smittened his family and people. A word is enough for the wise man. Abacha in his grave would wish he had a second chance.

God intervened on behalf of the "Israelites of old" because they were persecuted but do you for one minute think the same God (or any World Power) will intervene of behalf of these present bunch of treacherous, aggressive and criminally minded Biafrans?

Not a fat chance!
You can regret all you want, PMB will deal with IPOD or any Militant group that misbehaves
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by SKYQUEST(m): 12:46am On Jan 25, 2016
Lobolintin:
Oga bubu..

I remembered years back they warned Obasanjo and it all started..,
Boko Haram warned Jona and it all started..,,

Abeg, seat down with them and settle issues biko.....

Don't always believe Army can solve all, when army verge it it will be full blown war...

This dudes challenged Obasanjo armies for years,.until uncle jona and Uncle Ardua settled them..,

Have said my own, guess Benin rep is loading for me

Thank God for giving some people sense. General Obasanjo could not silence these people until them use amnesty make we get peace, na wetin PMB another general want do differently? Una beta tell oga Presido make him toll the part of duplimacy before Nigeria start earning my secondary school Principal salary as monthly earning from oil.

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by emmykk(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2016
so the destruction the boko haram did is not enough for you beside has shakua been caught.

tom polo target is not the pipeline so it effect will soon tell on you.

Excuzeme:

"Sheakau and Boko Haram' said more than this, where are they today?

At the fullness of time, a Sovereign Govt will always carry the day against some rag-tag militants.

You can bank on that
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Excuzeme: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
emmykk:
so the destruction the boko haram did is not enough for you beside has shakua been caught.

tom polo target is not the pipeline so it effect will soon tell on you.

Shekau is DEAD and DEAD!

When was the last time you heard the "He-diot" boasting on Video, chewing his big Stick and mocking Nigerian Army?
That will never happen again.

So, be-warned, Pikin wey say im Mama no go rest, himself no go blink eye for one second. undecided undecided
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Excuzeme: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
SKYQUEST:

Thank God for giving some people sense. General Obasanjo could not silence these people until them use amnesty make we get peace, na wetin PMB another general want do differently? Una beta tell oga Presido make him toll the part of duplimacy before Nigeria start earning my secondary school Principal salary as monthly earning from oil.

You mean the AMNESTY has given us PEACE? ..... or it emboldened these Swamp miscreants to be boasting and blackmailing a sovereign nation?

If you try Amnesty (as Yar Ardua and Jonathan have done), and these miscreants still keep blowing up national Assets, then its time to try the other option of dropping Napalm on them, from the skies.

Honestly, a criminal will always be a criminal, no matter how much Amnesty you grant, they will keep asking for more until they tell the Government it is their duty to pass the Budget and appoint Ministers!
shocked shocked

"A pig is always a pig, even if you decorate its neck with Gold chains". undecided undecided

Let them keep testing "the Will" of the Nigerian Armed Forces ......
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by emmykk(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
Excuzeme:

Shekau is DEAD and DEAD!

When was the last time you heard the "He-diot" boasting on Video, chewing his big Stick and mocking Nigerian Army?
That will never happen again.

So, be-warned, Pikin wey say im Mama no go rest, himself no go blink eye for one second. undecided undecided

funny you.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Excuzeme: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
All these "fear-mongering" coming from the Creeks and being spurred-on by the Biafrans (ofcourse, for their own hideous agenda!), is NOT scaring anybody nor the Nigerian Govt!

Only a Coward or somebody who is not ready to fight, gives an ultimatum of a whole 31 days! grin grin

Give this Govt a 3days ultimatum and follow it with concrete action..... and then see for yourself, if truly you can withstand the Nigerian Armed Forces.

This Blackmail and Threats to a legitimately elected Govt has to STOP
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Excuzeme: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
emmykk:

funny you.

Sure, go and ask Ken Saro Wiwa (RIP), how "funny" it was. undecided undecided
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by nakamora: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
To join the Nigeria Army dey hurry me.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Billygee2u: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
yanabasee:
If Buhari said that, Nnamdi Kanu committed treasons by threatening this country.... Didn't Buhari threaten this country when he said BABOONS will soak in BLOOD? Wasn't it because of this threat that paved way to his imcubency?

Buhari has also committed treasons by lying to this country. None of his campaign promise has been felt and many APC e-rats are still defending him... Comparing 8months governance to 5years.... Telling us how early... When there isn't any economical fiscal policies to guide us. But the President goes about planning on more tours.

Again, police just concluded their recruitment... When there weren't any public advert.... Who applied for recruitment? When did they apply, which portal? Is this corruption? I can imagine how other paramilitary will conclude their recruitment without letting the masses to know.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Billygee2u: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
ellabooz:
The storm is gathering and with time the centre can no longer hold.
Just a strike, Nigeria has lost close to a billion dollars and so some dullards will be like , "Niger delta militants are no threat to this country ,I will destroy them in weeks" Be ready to bring our economy down to that of Zimbabwe in days.

If you think that parasitic NE is equivalent to our economy hub,rethink. If half of what happened in NE should occur in SS, we are doomed for real.

This is no time to threaten any region, we have had enough blood shed in this country.
Deplomacy always win over brutal force.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Billygee2u: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
yanabasee:
If Buhari said that, Nnamdi Kanu committed treasons by threatening this country.... Didn't Buhari threaten this country when he said BABOONS will soak in BLOOD? Wasn't it because of this threat that paved way to his imcubency?

Buhari has also committed treasons by lying to this country. None of his campaign promise has been felt and many APC e-rats are still defending him... Comparing 8months governance to 5years.... Telling us how early... When there isn't any economical fiscal policies to guide us. But the President goes about planning on more tours.

Again, police just concluded their recruitment... When there weren't any public advert.... Who applied for recruitment? When did they apply, which portal? Is this corruption? I can imagine how other paramilitary will conclude their recruitment without letting the masses to know.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by ellabooz(f): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=Billygee2u post=42402006][/quote]

I see that the only thing you do is to mention critic comments against the present govt. What ever your iintentions are , be rest assured that you are on a wrong move . Criticism is one of the benefits of democracy.

Paid agent,continue
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by chindakwe842: 1:11am On Jan 31, 2016
Massob+Ipob+BIM+Militants=......

buhari be careful.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by nigerdeltaa1: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2016
where are those people that called them chest beaters

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by dragonking2: 7:52am On Feb 04, 2016
anachy:
is imo and abia part of NDDC? Maybe that s where his reason holds water?
They are not part of nddc.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:18am On Feb 29, 2016
Where is Udoka Chigozie aka Candyrain?

The militant wing of ipod gave 31 days for the release Nnamdi.

Today na 29 o!

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:24am On Feb 29, 2016
"We are giving Federal Government deadline; if they fail to release him (Nnamdi) , the country would be vandalised".

Candyrain:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/biafra-ex-militants-give-fg-31-day-ultimatum-to-release-kanu/

We are waiting.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:26am On Feb 29, 2016
nigerdeltaa1:
where are those people that called them chest beaters

Today na 29 o!

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by jamesibor: 11:54am On Feb 29, 2016
dragonking2:
They are not part of nddc.

Imo and Abia are part of the NDDC. Onyema Ugochukwu, the pioneer chairman of NDDC is from Abia state.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Candyrain(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Where is Udoka Chigozie aka Candyrain?

The militant wing of ipod gave 31 days for the release Nnamdi.

Today na 29 o!

Hahahahaha, u are so full of shitt. Is this how u guys go about giving people names? Oya slap urself for being silly.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by sleekdot(m): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
How far with the ultimatum

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos At 50: Ambode Gives Soyinka Appointment (photos) / Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) / U.S. Requests For Buruji Kashamu’s Extradition

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54