Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke (42564 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2016
I'd make this quick, I actually used to make money online with the Youtube program that pays when ads are put in your videos, but it costs a lot of data and it really cuts into my profits a lot, I tried a blog and it flopped too, I need someone to show me the way,I am not a cheapskate and I can pay for information if I need to, but you really need to tell me why I won't be wasting my money buying such information.
Thanks in advance,good people of NL.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Oluballer: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2016
Please tell me about this youtube ish, I don't mind if it uses a lot of data as long as I can still make a profit, I don't care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by hungryboy(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2016
See dis ajebutter oh,
If you are broke then am Brooklyn,
Me were no even get money to buy garri sef talkless of information,
But i get secret for you sha,
My ancestors been give me one luck juju like dat,
With that juju, if you dash me any amount, you go get am back tenfold,
Say u dash me 5k now, na 50k you go get,
the more amount you dash me, the more your odds of becoming a millionaire increases,
If you wan tap from my blessing, pm me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2016
-Freelance
-Amazon

The Freelance I do doesn't involve Fiverr, Odesk, Freelancer and all that. I deal with Udemzy and eHow.

Coming to Amazon, you know those chinese websites, Alibaba,Dhgate, they sell really cheap stuff, I can teach you how to buy from them and sell what you bought in the US. It might look hard, but its not, and the profit is crazy. You don't even have to see or touch those goods, but you still get the money. Why should you want to sell in the US? In Nigeria a Tshirt is sold mostly for around N1000-1500, in the US it is sold for $20(N6000, going by the current exchange rate).

Check out the sales letter I made on my sales page/blog for a more detailed explanation on how you can make money with these.

It works 100%.

https://freelancingng./2015/11/19/i-earn-n70000-online-every-month-find-out-how-you-can-too/

136 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2016
hungryboy:
See dis ajebutter oh,
the more amount you dash me, the more your odds of becoming a millionaire increases,
Its not a laughing matter jor.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2016
Oluballer:
Please tell me about this youtube ish, I don't mind if it uses a lot of data as long as I can still make a profit, I don't care.
Its not worth it trust me.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2016
stadelk7:
-Freelance
-Amazon

The Freelance I do doesn't involve Fiverr, Odesk, Freelancer and all that. I deal with Udemzy and eHow.

Coming to Amazon, you know those chinese websites, Alibaba,Dhgate, they sell really cheap stuff, I can teach you how to buy from them and sell what you bought in the US. It might look hard, but its not, and the profit is crazy. You don't even have to see or touch those goods, but you still get the money. Why should you want to sell in the US? In Nigeria a Tshirt is sold mostly for around N1000-1500, in the US it is sold for $20(N6000, going by the current exchange rate).

Check out the sales letter I made on my sales page/blog for a more detailed explanation on how you can make money with these.

It works 100%.

https://freelancingng./2015/11/19/i-earn-n70000-online-every-month-find-out-how-you-can-too/

Can you shed more light on the selling on Amazon, how would I sell to the US exactly.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Oluballer: 9:06am On Jan 24, 2016
fedupnigerian:

Its not worth it trust me.

I still want to learn. No matter how much stress is involved, as long as I can make money and its an online business, I want to learn.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Donald3d(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2016
fedupnigerian:
I'd make this quick, I actually used to make money online with the Youtube program that pays when ads are put in your videos, but it costs a lot of data and it really cuts into my profits a lot, I tried a blog and it flopped too, I need someone to show me the way,I am not a cheapskate and I can pay for information if I need to, but you really need to tell me why I won't be wasting my money buying such information.
WOW !!! you have ideas you are not just implementing them properly whats your location(dont say the full location i mean state) we could setup a meeting if you are interested, here is my number 08182346055

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 9:11am On Jan 24, 2016
Making money online is just fucking hype, get your asss offline and get to work or just play bet9ja.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 9:14am On Jan 24, 2016
Donald3d:
WOW !!! you have ideas you are not just implementing them properly whats your location(dont say the full location i mean state) we could setup a meeting if you are interested, here is my number 08182346055

Presently in Plateau, Jos to be precise.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 9:14am On Jan 24, 2016
Oluballer:

I still want to learn. No matter how much stress is involved, as long as I can make money and its an online business, I want to learn.

Ok, PM me.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2016
Gbraphael:
Making money online is just fucking hype, get your asss offline and get to work or just play bet9ja.
I used to make money online myself, so its not just hype.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2016
fedupnigerian:

Can you shed more light on the selling on Amazon, how would I sell to the US exactly.
When you buy on maybe Alibaba, you usually have to provide an address, instead of your own address, you have your goods shipped to an amazon fulfillment center,you log in to amazon and confirm you sent goods to them, identify your goods is made easy by tracking number and stuff like that, when your goods are confirmed by amazon it is listed on their website, to an ordinary buyer it looks like that product is being sold by amazon themselves, so this helps a lot, amazon is a big company and they are very well trusted, all issues that would arise like shipping goods to buyer when someone wants to buy what you sent to amazon, customer care etc. is handled by amazon. So basically all you do is buy, send to amazon and sit back expecting your money, but amazon takes a cut from your sales for services rendered.

If you got further questions, email me at- stadelk7@gmail.com.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Oluballer: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2016
fedupnigerian:

Ok, PM me.
Thanks,I'd do that.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Donald3d(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2016
fedupnigerian:

Presently in Plateau, Jos to be precise.
chai,far far away i am in Lagos, are you on telegram ?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by bobojoshua(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2016
stadelk7:

When you buy on maybe Alibaba, you usually have to provide an address, instead of your own address, you have your goods shipped to an amazon fulfillment center,you log in to amazon and confirm you sent goods to them, identify your goods is made easy by tracking number and stuff like that, when your goods are confirmed by amazon it is listed on their website, to an ordinary buyer it looks like that product is being sold by amazon themselves, so this helps a lot, amazon is a big company and they are very well trusted, all issues that would arise like shipping goods to buyer when someone wants to buy what you sent to amazon, customer care etc. is handled by amazon. So basically all you do is buy, send to amazon and sit back expecting your money, but amazon takes a cut from your sales for services rendered.

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by pato405(m): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2016
Op, I broke pass you. Pls tell me about the youtube thing. I have more than enough data at work, but don't rally know jack about these things. I don't mind sponsoring some of your data. Come & lets work in synergy, na beg I dey beg you because this my broke levels is becoming very embarrassing.

Pls PM me.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 11:05am On Jan 24, 2016
fedupnigerian:

I used to make money online myself, so its not just hype.
Can you teach me abit about how you used to make money online too, let me try my luck.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by ministeriallist: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2016
hungryboy:
See dis ajebutter oh,
send me ur acct no. grin
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by webincomeplus(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2016
Gbraphael:
Words of an uninformed, ignorant dude.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by ministeriallist: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2016
stadelk7:

How do I pay on Alibaba. The agents always ask me to pay into there personal account. Is there a way to pay through alibaba like aliexpress?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2016
Gbraphael:
Can you teach me abit about how you used to make money online too, let me try my luck.
Sure, PM me.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2016
Donald3d:
chai,far far away i am in Lagos, are you on telegram ?
What is telegram?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2016
stadelk7:

Very interesting, I'd check out your blog when I get home.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by benELOHIM7(m): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2016
Bro thanks for the contribution. I am totally innterested in buying and selling online. How do I get started? Is 50k enough for capital?
stadelk7:

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Donald3d(m): 11:31am On Jan 24, 2016
fedupnigerian:
What is telegram?
its like whatsapp, only better, you can chat on mobile,it has a desktop app, a web interface and you can share any file and etc,i really have ideas for you, i am not constant on whatsapp,cos i am a designer and web person,always on pc,thats why i asked if you are on telegram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by comeandsee: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2016
fedupnigerian:
If u can afford these , u are ready to make dollars . 1. A laptop or computer with internet connection . 2. 100usd capital investment . 3. My tranportation to/fro ur location. 4. My hotel accommodation . 5. A day trainning of 100usd . If interested send me mail ; alleluyahf@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by holuphisayor(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by hungryboy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
ministeriallist:
send me ur acct no. grin
see am here,
na diamond bank oh,
Disclaimer: in case the money were you send me no increase tenfold,
Abeg no be my fault,

Your village people juju don overpower my own

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Earn Weekly Pay With Longrich Business / InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc / Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.