Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Dancing With A Baby In The Dream- Good/bad Omen?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dancing With A Baby In The Dream- Good/bad Omen?? (603 Views)

Help!! I Saw Alligator Pepper(atare) In Dream. Good Or Bad? / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. / Bad Omen: Crane Collapses In The 'holiest' Mosque In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dancing With A Baby In The Dream- Good/bad Omen?? by moscobabs(m): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2016
A family friend has been looking unto God for fruit of the womb for past four years of their marriage.

Just this morning this friend called me about his dreams lately.According to him he has been dreaming carrying a beautiful baby girl in his dream and not only carry her but dancing with her. No doubt the baby belongs to his Family in the dream.

But my question is ;

Does these dreams signify anything concerning the family predicament or is just an imagination.

Dream interpreters in the house over to you o

OAM4J

Seun

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

They Don't Tell You That In Sunday School. / Pastor Caught Burying Charm Inside The Compound Of His Rented Apartment(photos) / Bible Study Exegesis Research Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.