Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:07 PM

Dasuki's Suit At ECOWAS Court Is A Waste Of Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki's Suit At ECOWAS Court Is A Waste Of Time (879 Views)

Lawyer Files Suit At ECOWAS, High Courts To Compel Arrest Of Arewa Youth Leaders / 'Jonathan Testifying For Dasuki In Court Is Desirable'- Dasuki's Lawyer A. Raji / Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasuki's Suit At ECOWAS Court Is A Waste Of Time by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
It is common knowledge that the very handsome Former National Security adviser Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) has instituted an action against the Federal Government at the ECOWAS Court seeking his freedom from security forces after he was granted bail by two separate high courts.

The issue which arises is this, if peradventure the ECOWAS Court grant his prayers and orders his immediate release, who carries out the enforcement? I guess his overzealous lawyer didn't consider this undecided
Re: Dasuki's Suit At ECOWAS Court Is A Waste Of Time by Boxer007(m): 9:07pm On May 12, 2016
firstEVA:
It is common knowledge that the very handsome Former National Security adviser Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) has instituted an action against the Federal Government at the ECOWAS Court seeking his freedom from security forces after he was granted bail by two separate high courts.

The issue which arises is this, if peradventure the ECOWAS Court grant his prayers and orders his immediate release, who carries out the enforcement? I guess his overzealous lawyer didn't consider this undecided

I want your man and I can have him
Re: Dasuki's Suit At ECOWAS Court Is A Waste Of Time by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 13, 2016
Boxer007:

I want your man and I can have him
he will kill you before you come an inch close.
Re: Dasuki's Suit At ECOWAS Court Is A Waste Of Time by Boxer007(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2016
firstEVA:
he will kill you before you come an inch close.

Boo boo, I love men. Boo boo, may i have sexxx with your man while you watch?

(1) (Reply)

Photos – Free Zakzaky Protest Held In Yobe / See The Guy Buhari Appointed As His 'New Media' Assistant / Igwe Achebe, Arthur Eze, Others To Be Honoured With Doctorate Degrees In UNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.