Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Bank 4 Futa Post Jamb Forms. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bank 4 Futa Post Jamb Forms. (1695 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out / Futa Post-ume Date Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank 4 Futa Post Jamb Forms. by gunners4u: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2009
Pls lf anyone knows where we can get futa post jamb form 4 computer sciences in lagos. I know is UBA but i dont know d branch. Pls post the branches here in lagos state
Re: Bank 4 Futa Post Jamb Forms. by Bell32(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2009
Just go to any branch and pay the money. ther are a lot of uba bank all over lagos dude so find one, no time wink
Re: Bank 4 Futa Post Jamb Forms. by keshy20: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2009
Hey, whats your Real Name,

Are You Also Into Futa or sometin like that, maybe you just have some little ideas, lol

well am into that for now, A Mechanical Engineering Student,
i had a contact with a girl at that school and we use to talk more on extra cool, but suprisingly she called and told me that the post UME Is out and i can only get that from First bank Only here in Lagos,

Probably, i was Baffled, sinec i dont know anything much about that, so today i went down to all their branches in Mushinand could not get one, i was only told that it is not yet available, it was from their branches that i was told to check up at their main branch at marina along V.I, But still same,

But i will try the UBA AS You said on ypur post and confirmed that,

you can etra cool me if you like so that we can know how things are going,

my mtn number is 07033197500

i also saw ur post, imean comment on Unad,
are u into that also?

Hope to read more from you soonest,

Cheers,

Akeem
Re: Bank 4 Futa Post Jamb Forms. by biult2last: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2009
THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE
(Office of the Registrar)
PUBLIC NOTICE
POST-UME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS
FOR THE 2009/2010 ACADEMIC SESSION
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) invites all candidates who chose FUTA
as first or/ and second choice and obtained a minimum score of 200 in the Universities
Matriculation Examination (UME) conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board
(JAMB) in April 2009 for a Post-UME screening in the University at 11.00 a.m. on Saturday,
11th July 2009.
All candidates who chose FUTA as first or/and second choice for the Direct Entry Admission for
the 2009/2010 academic session are invited for a Pre-Admission Screening on Saturday, 18th
July, 2009. Candidates are required to download and complete the Post-UME/DE Registration
Form by accessing the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) as from Wednesday, 17th June,
2009 up till 12 midnight on Sunday 5th July, 2009.
1. Candidates are requested to bring with them for the UME Screening /Pre-Admission
Screening exercise the following:
i. Writing Materials
ii Completed Registration Forms (downloaded from the FUTA website)
iii JAMB UME Notification of Results
iv Depositor’s Copy of Bank Teller(s)
2(a) Candidates are required to pay the sum of One Thousand Naira (N1, 000.00)
(Registration Fee) into any branch of the following Banks depending on the School of
Choice, on or before Tuesday, 7th July 2009. The depositor’s copy of the Bank Teller
should be brought to the University on the day of the Screening/ Pre-Admission Exercise.
(b) Access to the on-line facility for checking of the P-UME results will be subject to
payment of One Thousand Naira (N1, 000.00) per candidate for scratch cards to the
appropriate bank as specified below:
School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
Spring Bank Plc Acct. No. 1761601000189
School of engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
First Bank (Nig.) Plc. Acct. No.:1082040000152
School of Environmental Technology (SET)
Wema Bank Plc. Acct. No.:0501041664718
School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS)
Wema Bank Plc. Acct.No.:0501041664718
School of Sciences (SOS)
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc. Acct.No.:03830040000329
Scratch cards will be made available to all candidates at the venue of the screening
exercise on the provision of evidence of payment of the prescribed fee.
4. The venues of the screening would depend on the candidate’s choice of School i.e.
(SAAT, SEET, SET, SEMS, or SOS). On arrival, candidates should report directly at the
respective School venues which would be placed on notice boards at the two entrance
gates to the University.
5. Each candidate shall be required to submit his/her Registration Form to the Invigilator
before the commencement of the screening.
6. The University views cases of examination misconduct seriously. Candidates are
therefore advised in their own interest to:
i. comport themselves properly during the screening exercise;
ii. note that connivance with someone else to appear for the screening exercise and
other various acts of cheating are forbidden;
iii. note that candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or similar electronic
gadgets into the examination hall;
iv. note that any candidate who comes into the examination hall later than thirty (30)
minutes after the commencement of the screening shall not be allowed into the
hall.
Any UME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Screening exercise as scheduled
on Saturday 11th July, 2009 will NOT be considered for admission.
Similarly, any Direct Entry candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Pre-Admission
Test as scheduled on Saturday 18th July, 2009 will NOT be considered for admission.
7. The under-listed help lines could be contacted for clarification on issues bothering on the
Screening Exercise:
GSM Helplines
Thank you.
Dr. (Mrs.) E.F. Oyebade, (mni)
Registrar

(1) (Reply)

Uniosun Is Out With A New Admission Form. (jamb Not Required) / Bells University Showdown; Students Protest Over Unfair Treatment At Obasanjo's / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Application Sample

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.