Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Why Do Men Cheat??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat??? (22297 Views)

Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? / Why Do Men Have More Sexual Urge Than Women. / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Cheat??? by Genea(f): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Today was family weekend in church and the topic was why do men cheat
Some men answered dah it was women dah made dem cheat,esp nagging,obese and those that can't cook,while others say dah its normal for a man to cheat.
A woman also asked dah if her husband ask her for MouthAction and she refuses,is it enough for the man to cheat??0ver to u guys why do men cheat??
I asked my friends and d pix shows wah a guy thinks
Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by kilode100(f): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Aunty fear God o... How can you expect anyone to Bleep only one person in this life?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Genea(f): 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
kilode100:
Aunty fear God o... How can you expect anyone to Bleep only one person in this life?
Dats bad, if a man is allowed to cheat, I guess a woman should also, what is good for the gander is also good for the geese

37 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Akkord4gov: 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
Only boys cheat

23 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
JAMB question.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by kilode100(f): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
Dats bad, if a man is allowed to cheat, I guess a woman should also, what is good for the gander is also good for the geese

Now you are getting it.. As you dey see me, I am a professional cheat and I can never be caught.
If more women can have an extra Guy, trust me, they will never nag!!

My hubby loves me because of my gentle understanding nature and That's because I stay on my lane jejely o...

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Genea(f): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
kilode100:

Now you are getting it.. As you dey see me, I am a professional cheat and I can never be caught.
If more women can have an extra Guy, trust me, they will never nag!!

My hubby loves me because of my gentle understanding nature and That's because I stay on my lane jejely o...
But its bad,even God says so, A married man cheating on his wife is a monter, if his wife no longer appeals to him,he should look for a way to make her appeal rather than cheat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Genea(f): 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
jcmaiah:
JAMB question.
bro answer the question
Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Genea(f): 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Only boys cheat
so a married man is a boy?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
bro answer the question
Same reason women cheat.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by kilode100(f): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
But its bad,even God says so, A married man cheating on his wife is a monter, if his wife no longer appeals to him,he should look for a way to make her appeal rather than cheat

All these born again people sef. It's not about appearance/character, it's just lust!!

For instance, when I see a Guy, my eyes goes to his crotch to see if there's meat there, and if I like what I see, I switch on my seductive acts.
Trust me when I tell you, I Love my husband to the moon and back.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Genea(f): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
jcmaiah:

Same reason women cheat.
women cheat cos of money majorly,guys make d money so i dnt tink dey cheat cos of money

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Genea(f): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
kilode100:

All these born again people sef. It's not about appearance/character, it's just lust!!

For instance, when I see a Guy, my eyes goes to his crotch to see if there's meat there, and if I like what I see, I switch on my seductive acts.
Trust me when I tell you, I Love my husband to the moon and back.
nawa o
lalasticlala see dis babe o

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by kilode100(f): 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
nawa o
lalasticlala see dis babe o

Lalastica has a massive crush on moi. E no fit do anything jor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Akkord4gov: 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
so a married man is a boy?

Yes,maturity isn't by age. The person with the highest IQ isn't the oldest. You can be old or aged and behaves like a kid and we have kids that behave better above their age.

Men cheat also because ladies give the opportunity. For God's sake,he is married and you know he can't marry you yet you open your leg for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Genea(f): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Yes,maturity isn't by age. The person with the highest IQ isn't the oldest. You can be old or aged and behaves like a kid and we have kids that behave better above their age.
ohk,i get
wah abt d lady's question on her husband asking 4 mouth action?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
women cheat cos of money majorly,guys make d money so i dnt tink dey cheat cos of money
Women cheat majorly because they fall in love very easily or do I say confused easily. Men cheat because they admire every new back that goes by, even your man.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Genea(f): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
kilode100:

Lalastica has a massive crush on moi. E no fit do anything jor cheesy
lalasticlala don't crush on married women

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Genea(f): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
The man should learn self control
jcmaiah:

Women cheat majorly because they fall in love very easily or do I say confused easily. Men cheat because they admire every new back that goes by, even your man.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
The man should learn self control
The best self control is limiting ones association with female folks. Avoiding unnecessary mingling, simple.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Akkord4gov: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
ohk,i get
wah abt d lady's question on her husband asking 4 mouth action?

Hard to get the meaning of "wah",it wont take you anything to remove the "h" and put "t" even if you want to abbreviate. "Wat" would have been easy to get.

Mouth action, I think have asked one of my babes to do so and she rejected. That didn't force me to cheat though I wish to experience it. grin grin grin.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Genea(f): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Hard to get the meaning of "wah",it wont take you anything to remove the "h" and put "t" even if you want to abbreviate. "Wat" would have been easy to get.

Mouth action, I think have asked one of my babes to do so and she rejected. That didn't force me to cheat though I wish to experience it. grin grin grin.
sorry bout d wah, bt when she asked d question, some men felt it was necessary to pls her husband even though she doesnt like it
Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Genea(f): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
jcmaiah:

The best self control is limiting ones association with female folks. Avoiding unnecessary mingling, simple.
ya,he has to mind his contacts wit d female folks
Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by holytribe(m): 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
Today was family weekend in church and the topic was why do men cheat
Some men answered dah it was women dah made dem cheat,esp nagging,obese and those that can't cook,while others say dah its normal for a man to cheat.
A woman also asked dah if her husband ask her for MouthAction and she refuses,is it enough for the man to cheat??0ver to u guys why do men cheat??
I asked my friends and d pix shows wah a guy thinks

I sight u @victorycentre... rccg
Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Genea(f): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
holytribe:

I sight u @victorycentre... rccg
lolx, yes so let's ask the world cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by holytribe(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
lolx, yes so let's ask the world cheesy cheesy

Let the world speak up cool cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
ya,he has to mind his contacts wit d female folks
Sure. It works both ways. Too much association with a particular opposite sex creates chemistry that is either wanted or not wanted. That's when you hear things like "I don't know what came over me".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Genea(f): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
jcmaiah:

Sure. It works both ways. Too much association with a particular opposite sex creates chemistry that is either wanted or not wanted. That's when you hear things like "I don't know what came over me".
lolx, so married men listen and stop the cheating, it destroys home
Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
lolx, so married men listen and stop the cheating, it destroys home
You forgot to add the women toosmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Akkord4gov: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
sorry bout d wah, bt when she asked d question, some men felt it was necessary to pls her husband even though she doesnt like it

Yes,i also agree with the man. I also expect my wife to agree and do it for me with love but may turn it down with wisdom later. Men always want everything,so women should be careful when turning them down. Do it as long as it won't kill you,but turn it down when your man is at his happiest moment and you are the reason for the happiness. Not a brag,if I am a lady,i don't think I can have problem with my marriage. Men are the easiest being to deal with.

All my girls always think I am stingy until one babe got my mumu button. When she needs money in some days or weeks to come,she would send 100naira or 200 credit to me and after days asked me the money. Thousands of naira o grin and I would give it to her because of the little she has done

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by Genea(f): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Yes,i also agree with the man. I also expect my wife to agree and do it for me with love but may turn it down with wisdom later. Men always want everything,so women should be careful when turning them down. Do it as long as it won't kill you,but turn it down when your man is at his happiest moment and you are the reason for the happiness. Not a brag,if I am a lady,i don't think I can have problem with my marriage. Men are the easiest being to deal with.
All my girls always think I am stingy until one babe got my mumu button. When she needs money in some days or weeks to come,she would send 100naira or 200 credit to me and after days asked me the money. Thousands of naira o grin and I would give it to her because of the little she has done
Lolx your babe is smart, I guess it all boils down to understanding

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat??? by holytribe(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:

Lolx your babe is smart, I guess it all boils down to understanding

Next topic should be; why do women cheat? Because what goes around comes around lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? / 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion / How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.