Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

This Is Serious!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Serious!! (1063 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Serious!! by Mprex(f): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
hello NL fam
happy sunday

I am posting this on behalf of a good friend of mine. He is a nairalander but for privacy sake, I have to do this for him.

So there is this lady he have been engaged to for two years now and everything being equal, they were meant to get married this year. But everything went wrong when my friend discovered that his wife to be was pregnant for her ex. She was just a few weeks gone when he found out and he is completely at loss as per what to do.

The part that's hurts him most is that the both families are aware of their relationship and they approved of it.

pls right thinking people should just give an advice to this grieving young man because he is going to be viewing this thread.

Thank you and stay blessed

cc: farano mizmycoli tallesty1 christaddicted
Re: This Is Serious!! by banjicom(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
There is nothing for him to do he should just leave the girl alone, except if he want to marry d girl with another man's child.

But how did this even happen in the first place......

1 Like

Re: This Is Serious!! by ronald4lif(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dump her ass. What other advice does he need?

Oh he loves her and feels distraught about the unfortunate development? Then D&C should be weighed in and see if it's what they can leap on. But then, how is he sure same ex won't father more of their kids? Dump her ass I say. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Serious!! by Akkord4gov: 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Seriously, I don't understand all these advice things thread. You can only look for advice or solution when there is problem not when no problem exists.

For God's sake,she is pregnant for her ex,so you expect us to advice you to continue with the relationship. Even if you have low self esteem that you think you can't get another lady, then go join the "FATHER" family and dedicate the remaining of you life to God.

Though not getting married is even a sin in my own religion oooo

1 Like

Re: This Is Serious!! by Ab025(m): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
This one na simple matter na..... The r/ship is over already!!
Re: This Is Serious!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
has it been long since they've been dating?
did she cheat on him? if yes, then she should go to hell.
Re: This Is Serious!! by Monalisa185(f): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
what's there to advice again?

she chose her ex over her fiance... her ex did not blow the pregnancy through the air into her belly neither did he force her to sleep with him..simply means it was on a mutual agreement.. she was cheating on that poor guy under his nose..and that fiance of her's should be grateful that he found out before tying the knot, else, he would have been forced to cater for his fellow man's child..

that lady is a very wicked fellow...her type can kill and pretend like nothing happened... for fuvk's sake, she was aware she was carrying her ex's child and she would have still gone ahead to marry that poor dude...she needs to be shot in the leg like 3 times...nawa o...I no even know when I type reach here...women be falling hands since 1400BC...piece of crap..

bottom line: cancel the wedding or what so ever...

2 Likes

Re: This Is Serious!! by cruzita(f): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
DUMP HER SORRY ASS "!!!!"!"
IF HE STILL WANT TO GO AHEAD WITH IT HE IS (ON HIS OWN
Re: This Is Serious!! by Tallesty1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lols.

Game is over nah, the girl is a cheat and God don xpose her so tell the guy to thank his chi and move.

She had all it planned out otherwise she wouldn't do it skin - skin with her ex.

Tell the guy to move on with his life, the girl doesn't deserve him.
Re: This Is Serious!! by fulfillbill(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Maybe is his cross to raise another man's child.

Let him marry her call it Cross Of Love.
Re: This Is Serious!! by blackjack21(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
banjicom:
There is nothing for him to do he should just leave the girl alone, except if he want to marry d girl with another man's child.

But how did this even happen in the first place......

ENDORSED
Re: This Is Serious!! by flokii: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
that ur friend get chill o... if na me, I go just kill d girl, her ex and myself.. lobatan grin

na joke o.

buh seriously some girls are heartless o.. datz why I can't blame those innocent guys praying for virgins

@OP tell ur friend to just move on... that's d only solution
Re: This Is Serious!! by olagbemi118(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
The OP wants advice.... Eeya, forgive her and father another's baby. We never can tell that baby may bcom the president of Nigeria one day.

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs Of A Good Woman / We Live In A Man's World / 6 Simple And Effective Ways To Turn A Guy On (strictly For We Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.