Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest - Celebrities (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest (27091 Views)

Peter Okoye Imitating Michael Jackson At 14 (Pictures) / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Monicaa: 6:47am On Jun 27, 2009
RIP micheal. I love you.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Monicaa: 7:06am On Jun 27, 2009
Fl gators, sighsss
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 27, 2009
RIP Micheal! I'll miss ya, cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by itumama: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2009
its so pathetic.but there is no choice cos death is inevitable ,may is soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by babstope05: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2009
wot a pity i also learnt that he left a heavy debt of about $500million,planning to go for a musical tour that will fetch him $50million,unfortunately he didnt live to go for the tour.It was due to his extravagant lifestyle that made him owe that much shocked
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by itumama: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2009
Eeeyaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh that great musician is gone.may his soul rest in perfect peace.my sympathy condolence to his wife,children en fans.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by benheart(f): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2009
may his gentle soul rest in the bossom of the Lord(Amen)
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by labodeolu(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2009
sad story sad but I still don't see any reason why a black person should cry, after all he deserted us
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by simi29: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2009
May his soul rest in peace and l hope people would be more sensitive ( the dude has children and family for crying out loud) and stop being judgmental. l mean who are we to judge? God is the only one that knows the truth.

Well this is funny, l saw this comment on youtube, smiley
Though he danced through the valley of the shadow of death he feared no stage! For he had a sequenced glove and shiny socks and he was the BADest MOTHERFUCKER in the land! R.I.P Mr. Jackson, we loved you!
Jerry Read Las Vegas, Nevada
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by shayoor(f): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2009
i don't belief it when my guy told me, wot a pity,may his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by larayat(f): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2009
may his soul rest in peace.u'll be missed all ova.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by redsun(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2009
Micheal's death is like a supernova explosion,a star that suddenly increases very greatly in brightness because of an explosion,ejecting most of its mass.Now is a new phase of Micheal's legendary.

He is a legend and legends don't die.As long as humanity exist,people like him will live on.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by chibaby5(f): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2009
its a shame. . . . . will definitely miss him. . . still cnt get ova it cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. . . .
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Tudor6(f): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2009
. . .me too embarassed
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Teejay07(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2009
Upon learning that Michael Jackson was dead the first thought that came to my mind was his enormous talent and gift. He's been a star for decades. I practically grew up on his music. Another thought occurred to me, about life. Here today, gone 2moro. When MJ is remembered, I hope people will overlook all his human frailities and foibles. And, focus on his contribution to the world - entertainment, joy, pleasure and generally his contributions to the world (not just the world of entertainment only). He was immensely talented and gifted.

However, let's be wary of passing judgement on his various failings and foibles. I have learnt never to say 'never'. So, don't let's say Í could never have done that! If we had been in his shoes, could we have done any better? Mind you, Michael was already a star when most of us were still learning to tie our own shoe laces. He never really grew up, the way normal children did. He had stardom thrusted upon him right from a precocious age, as a child.

Michael, you were a blessing to this world, may your soul find the rest it never really had here on earth.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Horus(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2009

Joe Jackson on Michael Jackson's Death: 'The Truth is Still to be Told'

Joe Jackson, the father of pop-music icon Michael Jackson, is speaking out for the first time since the death of his son.
"That's what we're trying to find out right now," Jackson's father told when asked if prescription drugs played a role in the death of Michael Jackson. "We're trying to find out that information. When we find it out, we'll know." A rep for the Los Angeles Department County of Coroner announced Friday that Jackson's cause of death has been deferred, pending further testing. Jackson's father went on to tell People: "There's a lot to be told, though, I'll tell you that right now. The truth!" he says. "The truth is still to be told."

Source: http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/06/75826/
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by beeswax: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2009
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by SeanT21(f): 1:04am On Jun 28, 2009
I still can not believe it. Your music will live on 4ever.I am sad U are gone but I am happy that U are in a better place.~~Thanks for the memories MIKE~~ cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by UNLEASHED(m): 1:49am On Jun 28, 2009
R.I.P Wacko
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2009
its a lie, wacko jacko is not dead, he is taking a rest in my house in colorado.
wacko jacko lives 4eva.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by sugabelle: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2009
wot is it about fame that poisons and in the end destroys? For one single human being to be so adored by so many fans---That was long ago but crowds used to pass out from screaming when he performed. How did he turn into a shape-shifting, child-molesting monster? I thought it was supposed to be fun to be rich and famous, but if it has the kind of effect it had on a sweet soul like Michael Jackson was in the beginning, then I think it's all crap. Rest now, Michael, you deserve it.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by ono(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2009
Last night we received some good news from Terri McFaddin-Solomon who is good friends with Sandra Crouch. Three weeks ago Sandra and Andre’ spent some time with their close friend, Michael Jackson. Michael asked Andre` to play, “It Won’t Be Long And We’ll Be Leaving Here.” Michael then prayed with Sandra and Andre and accepted Christ into his heart. Now he’s singing in the heavenly choir.! Our hearts rejoice!

http://randythomas.org/2009/06/27/michael-jackson-became-a-christian-before-dying/
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by mohawkchic(f): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2009
~"Thriller" is expected to Top the charts again here in the UK after sales of the MJ's album flew off the shelves!!
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by janedoe(f): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2009
Lord God what's going on?Billy Mays just died today ,he was 50 too cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by mystikal(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2009
2 days after his death, His No 1 Album is topping the Charts again here in UK
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by ginky: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2009
Noone is perfect.Infact,Mike before his death said that his parents never allowed him to grow.While his mates were playing with toys or running around,he was either rehearsing or attending shows and concerts.He became an adult before the age of 21years.I think this explains why he loved children so much so that people started misunderstanding things.He has a very rare talent and I wished he was happy during his lifetime.A dj even said that he spent his life making people happy with his music but he was never made happy.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by TOYOSI20(f): 12:16am On Jun 29, 2009
Oh WOAH!!!. , . im sad, . . . the king of pop is no more, . . .maybe now he can now FINALLY rest in peace, . . . . . . . .

that’s if peeps realize that u never speak evil of the dead!!

Whats even more unfortunate is that Farrah to passed away on the same day, . . .yeah they say they go in threes though . . .

There’s still so much mystery behind the whole thing though, . . .like just like that, . . ??

Was he ill??, . . . I mean a heart attack is no joke, . . . or was it an OD on Demorol??

He truly was loved by many, . . . .Ma thots and prayers go out to his fam. Esp. his KIDS!!!. . . . .RIP Michael!! kiss kiss
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by mystikal(m): 3:13am On Jun 29, 2009
This Autopsy is revealing real sad news! Hurts that he spent his last days in pains. I mean people saw him self destruct and no one helped him!

8st 1oz, no food just pills in his stomach, bald, bruised, his ribs broken by CPR, 4 needle wounds near his heart,

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2505693/The-shock-findings-of-the-Michael-Jackson-autopsy.html
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by goodtogo: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2009
Where will Micheal Jackson Spend the eternity? If he accepted Christ as his Lord and Personal Saviour while alive he enjoy eternal rest with God in Heaven but if he never gave his life to Jesus before he died, no amount of REST IN PEACE we wish him can change the word of GoD. HE will go to Hell FIRE. A place of TORMENT. May GOD help all of us to come to the saving knowledge of our LORD Jesus Christ.Amen cry cry cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nezan(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2009
mystikal:

This Autopsy is revealing real sad news! Hurts that he spent his last days in pains. I mean people saw him self destruct and no one helped him!

8st 1oz, no food just pills in his stomach, bald, bruised, his ribs broken by CPR, 4 needle wounds near his heart,

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2505693/The-shock-findings-of-the-Michael-Jackson-autopsy.html

this is getting scary
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by ak21(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2009
oooohhhhh wat a sad news I was woken up with and I learnt that he left a total sum of $500,000 in dept

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee / Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page / Maheeda Excited About Becoming A Dutch Citizen [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.