Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Nigerian Secret Societies In The Us--- Esp Ny - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Secret Societies In The Us--- Esp Ny (4609 Views)

Nigerian Secret Police Barred From ‘close Protection’ Of The President / Uneasy Calm As Nigerian Secret Police Promotes Spokesperson Accused Of Takin / Nigeria Signed Pact To Import Refined Oil Under Buhari's Regime (NY Times 1984) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Secret Societies In The Us--- Esp Ny by OBVIOUS(m): 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2009
I know of someone who says two different secret societies have approached him while at a party and after they approached him, he was really considering joining them.

Actually I think that he did but what do you guys think of these Societies, and I can't believe that they have even branched all the way to the US. Has anyone had similar experiences.

Harnell
Sola
Bukie
Chike
Re: Nigerian Secret Societies In The Us--- Esp Ny by tpiah: 2:33am On Jun 26, 2009
so this new to you ?
Re: Nigerian Secret Societies In The Us--- Esp Ny by blackspade(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2009
^ Ditto.
Re: Nigerian Secret Societies In The Us--- Esp Ny by OBVIOUS(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2009
pretty much yea,
Re: Nigerian Secret Societies In The Us--- Esp Ny by kshow1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2009
OBVIOUS:

I can't believe that they have even branched all the way to the US.

They are everywhere my dear.
Re: Nigerian Secret Societies In The Us--- Esp Ny by Sammy1960: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2012
OBVIOUS, kshow1or any 1 who knws where 2 find den should reach me, ok? ''joebest1960@hotmail.com''
Re: Nigerian Secret Societies In The Us--- Esp Ny by ogigkw: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2012
I am Kwame Akufo from Ghana, if you are very interested in join the Occult for wealth and a successful life, then I advise you to contact the Occult Priest of KASAKIKA he is originally from Mozambique, I do business in Mozambique due to my past situation I had to join the Occult of KASAKIKA now my life if blessed as always due may the Occult Priest of KASAKIKA life longer. If you are interested in becoming a member then call:+258862239765 or +258849488090 or you can email: occult.priest.spiritual@priest.com if you are calling him you must only call from 12 Mid night till 6 am that is the time you can be able to talk to the Occult Priest of KASAKIKA he speaks only Portuguese and local Mozambique-lang
Re: Nigerian Secret Societies In The Us--- Esp Ny by luluosas(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2013
ogigkw: I am Kwame Akufo from Ghana, if you are very interested in join the Occult for wealth and a successful life, then I advise you to contact the Occult Priest of KASAKIKA he is originally from Mozambique, I do business in Mozambique due to my past situation I had to join the Occult of KASAKIKA now my life if blessed as always due may the Occult Priest of KASAKIKA life longer. If you are interested in becoming a member then call:+258862239765 or +258849488090 or you can email: occult.priest.spiritual@priest.com if you are calling him you must only call from 12 Mid night till 6 am that is the time you can be able to talk to the Occult Priest of KASAKIKA he speaks only Portuguese and local Mozambique-lang
Jesus Christ died for you on the cross and paid with His own PRECIOUS BLOOD. Please, renounce your occultic personality and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. If you die now with all these 'evil' wealth you have gotten from the devil, you will go to hell fire but, Jesus loves you so much and he does not want you to die and go to hell. Matthew 16:26 "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?"
Please, hell is real. Avoid it by all means possible and Jesus will save you. Come to Jesus today.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Nigeria's Gdp Can Surpass South Africa's / PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State / Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.