Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:49 PM

Donald Trump Says He Could Shoot Someone And Still Not Lose Voters - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Says He Could Shoot Someone And Still Not Lose Voters (583 Views)

President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military / Donald Trump Says He Could Shoot Someone And Still Not Lose Voters / Donald Trump: I Could Shoot Somebody And Wouldn't Loose Voters - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Says He Could Shoot Someone And Still Not Lose Voters by bolabolabo: 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Donald Trump boasted Saturday that support for his presidential campaign would not decline even if he shot someone in the middle of a crowded street.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally here.

After the event, Trump declined to answer when asked by CNN to clarify his comments.

The GOP front-runner has repeatedly pointed to the loyalty of his supporters, many of whom tell reporters and pollsters that almost nothing could make them change their mind about voting for Trump in the presidential race.

source : http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/

My Opinion : I Think this guys needs to be in a psychiatric Ward... I wld recommend Yaba left for him..

Lalasticlala wat do u think??
Re: Donald Trump Says He Could Shoot Someone And Still Not Lose Voters by Amberon11: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
oo
Re: Donald Trump Says He Could Shoot Someone And Still Not Lose Voters by 1miccza: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
The guy is just so damn mouthy honestly
Re: Donald Trump Says He Could Shoot Someone And Still Not Lose Voters by vicraven(m): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
white jazz...
Re: Donald Trump Says He Could Shoot Someone And Still Not Lose Voters by politricks: 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
Abeg nobody should come here and say the guy is cra.zy. When he said he was going to deport all muslims, nobody thought him cra.zy but now that he has dropped another bombshell, everybody is now claiming he is m.ad.
Re: Donald Trump Says He Could Shoot Someone And Still Not Lose Voters by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Trump suffers from delusion of grandeur, but he doesn't know, by the time he knows, he would have lost his chance of ever being America's president.

But I kind of like him
Re: Donald Trump Says He Could Shoot Someone And Still Not Lose Voters by braine(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
There would be a world war if this guy should become president.
Re: Donald Trump Says He Could Shoot Someone And Still Not Lose Voters by bolabolabo: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
He is just being dramatic.
Re: Donald Trump Says He Could Shoot Someone And Still Not Lose Voters by stanech: 12:00am On Jan 25, 2016
The guy is the next potus

People really love him

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Responds To N330million Exotic Cars Saga / From A Shepherd Girl In Morocco To The Education Minister In France! / ISIS Executes 250 Women Who Refused To Become SEX SLAVES For Jihadis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.