Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy (2562 Views)

Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 / Which Phone Browser Is The Best? / Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Ulrich01(m): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Evening friends. i trust there are so many cool phone geeks here on this forum. Wanna change my phone and i need an advice on which of them to buy.

A nice phone in terms of durability, high performance. nothing less than 5.0 inches display, a price range of 20k-35k.

your help will be highly appreciated. smiley

ooh i forgot, strong battery capacity too. thanks
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by dominique(f): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
Gionee M5 mini. It will be released later this week and it's within your price range.
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by RobinHez(m): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
Check my signature
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Ulrich01(m): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
dominique:
Gionee M5 mini. It will be released later this week and it's within your price range.

looking at the specs now. thanks smiley
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by walexmini(m): 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
Infinix hot note pro
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by dominique(f): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ulrich01:

You can see it makes a lot of sense smiley
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by dominique(f): 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ulrich01:

walexmini:
Infinix hot note pro

It is out of stock everywhere except you want him to go for a fairly used one.
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Frankaka8(m): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Personal used BlackBerry torch2 for sale @ 8k. 08070454787 my whatsapp, am based in lagos, festac side
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Ulrich01(m): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
dominique:

Woow 4000mah. That's quite a battery capacity. Putting that phone on my list. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by talk2ekpa(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
If not for high exchange rate, buying a smartphone from outside country would have been your best option, look at a list of most recent smartphones with high battery capacity
http://www.droidafrica.com/2016/01/01/large-battery-smartphones-december-2015/
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Ulrich01(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
talk2ekpa:
If not for high exchange rate, buying a smartphone from outside country would have been your best option, look at a list of most recent smartphones with high battery capacity
http://www.droidafrica.com/2016/01/01/large-battery-smartphones-december-2015/

it would be nice too but these are those kinds of phone in which if there is any fault like screen, charging port etc it might be difficult to get a good engineer to repair or some of its parts won't be available.. i love the Gionee Marathon M5, any idea of the current price??

thanks for ur help also.
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Traveller11: 1:11am On Jan 25, 2016
I have some weeks old infinix x551 for sale. 4000mAh battery too.
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by airsaylongcon: 1:19am On Jan 25, 2016
Ulrich01:

it would be nice too but these are those kinds of phone in which if there is any fault like screen, charging port etc it might be difficult to get a good engineer to repair or some of its parts won't be available.. i love the Gionee Marathon M5, any idea of the current price??

thanks for ur help also.

50k. Wicked phone though
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Ulrich01(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2016
airsaylongcon:

50k. Wicked phone though

Woow. That's high. Thanks bro
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by moremuch1(m): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2016
Ulrich01:

Go for tecno c8
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by talk2ekpa(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2016
moremuch1:

Go for tecno c8
Bad idea
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by talk2ekpa(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2016
Ulrich01:

Have you heard of Xiaomi smartphones? The just recently announced Xiaomi Redmi 3 might be your best alternative. battery is great and specifications is great too. read more about it here http://www.droidafrica.com/2016/01/11/xiaomi-redmi-3-hands-on-preview/
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by moremuch1(m): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2016
talk2ekpa:

Bad idea
How is it a bad idea, it has some amazing spec and a good battery capacity, u know
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Xhaka(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2016
OP, if you want a phone with nothing less than 5.0 inches display, a price range of 20k-35k and a long lasting battery, i'd advice you to choose C8
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by kolexepana: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2016
talk2ekpa:

Bad idea
You don't know quality, i guess you've been settling for less
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Ulrich01(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2016
talk2ekpa:

Bad idea

How is it bad idea bro. Any bad experience using it??
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Ulrich01(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
talk2ekpa:

Have you heard of Xiaomi smartphones? The just recently announced Xiaomi Redmi 3 might be your best alternative. battery is great and specifications is great too. read more about it here http://www.droidafrica.com/2016/01/11/xiaomi-redmi-3-hands-on-preview/

The problem is not buying this product. Its how common they are, are the spare parts readily available if it gets faulty?? There are so many android smartphones out there but most of them dnt have spare parts when faulty. One might eventually scrap the phone since there is no replacement for damage parts.
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by adeememman(m): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
Traveller11:
I have some weeks old infinix x551 for sale. 4000mAh battery too.
price and your location. I hope its not faulty
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Traveller11: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by osenbarak: 12:38am On Mar 01, 2016
check out camon C8 or L5
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ulrich01:
Evening friends. i trust there are so many cool phone geeks here on this forum. Wanna change my phone and i need an advice on which of them to buy.

A nice phone in terms of durability, high performance. nothing less than 5.0 inches display, a price range of 20k-35k.

Go and ravege the Camon C8 with your money oooo
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
osenbarak:
check out camon C8 or L5

Nice one....
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Ulrich01(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
osenbarak:
check out camon C8 or L5

Thanks planning to get it soon
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by Ulrich01(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:

Go and ravege the Camon C8 with your money oooo

Thanks
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by osenbarak: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
check out tecno L5
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by BenKafor(m): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ulrich01:

Thanks planning to get it soon
You won't regret it coz the marshmallow is actually coming to the c8 this year
Re: Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy by teelaweee(m): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ulrich01:

tecno L5 or camon c8 any one of your choice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Camon C9 And Games Issues........ / Cool Stuff - How To Write And Send Texts Upside Down On Whatsapp / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.