Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens (4766 Views)

Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural / MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... / M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Am not a writer,am an Engineering student, i was just inspired to write,pls comment and correct if u detect any mistake, it will be highly appreciated
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
This Story is owned and written by I
All right reserved©.
No part of this story should be copied with the approval of the owner.
This Story is 75% Fiction. Pure Sci-Fi by
Email:

Episode 1
As I was about to control the enemy ships with my mind and rip them apart, Rebecca comes in to tell me a bad news
Rebecca: Our ships are outnumbered, we are heavily surrounded, I don’t think you have enough energy to take them down, taking them down for u will be a suicide.

Me: I thought it was few ship our radar detected.
It then occur to it that it was a war strategy that was played on us. Their ship formation only allow our radar to detect few ship while the others are sheath. I was confused and I asked…

Me: (Sight) So what do we do

Rebecca: I don’t know

Then for the first time in my life I felt fear and death, I sat on the main control chair of the ship and as I was about to pass a general message to all the crew of the ship. The defense system of the ship start bleeping and the programmed voice of “Incoming missile”, Before I was able to maneuver the ship emergency movement control(E.M.C). The missile hit us, then I realize they own one of the rare Warp Speed Shielded Missiles. As a was trying to control what was left of our ship another hit us and then everything went blank.
Then how it all begins start playing in my head.
It all started when I gained admission into one of the greatest Polytechnic, The Polytechnic, Ibadan and I was given my course, Elect/Elect Engineering, I was so happy the night I check it, It was from the Nigeria popular Forum Nairaland Education section that I learnt the List is out, I rushed to the school portal and discovered I was admitted, I was so happy and at the same time sad because I was not given my course at University of Ibadan, I wish to go to Uni not Poly but since I was given Wood Engineering I lost hope and focus on Polyibadan, so when I was given my course it was a relieve. As I jumped to tell my Dad, I saw his reaction changed and I don’t understand why…

1 Like

Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Corrections are welcome
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Episode 2
"Backup Power activated" the programmed voice prompt. The main power of the ship is down. I try reaching it with my mind but am just to weak when our ship was hit I was badly injured and I feel pain all over body and even I don't feel some part of my body but I still refused to open my eyes because am not ready to see the aftermath of the hit. Our ship is the former U.P.D 2320 but it was renamed after me as I assumed the command after I join the U.P.D (Universal Planetary Defense). The new name is ATOM 57 which is my nickname. I can hear a faint familiar voice calling my name... Captain Atom I start to wonder if my ears are still working well after the blast... Then I drift into thought again...

“Your room number is AP18”, The female portal inform me, “Welcome to Orisun Hall of Residence” she added. And she handed my slip over to me to photocopy before the Hall ID card will be ready.
The Block A of Orisun Hall of residence is located directly opposite to the porters lodge. As I walked into the block I perceive some very strong odours. I search for my room and I saw it. It was a personal room so I don’t have a room mate,that why the number have ‘P’, which stand for point. As I was checking around other rooms, I felt a new feeling, I was sad and happy, I was happy because am leaving home, am sad because I will really be missing alot of my pals. During those time I used, I have forgotten my Dad was in the waiting for me to come out, I felt my phone vibrate, as I checked the caller, it is my brother.
Bro: Atom, Atom, how far na, Baba told me say he dey carry you go school today(Dad told me he is taking you to school today)
Me: Egbon Kayode, na so o, I just dey gentle (Brother Kayode, it is true,am gentle)
Bro: Just make sure you are serious and come out with good grade so that you can come do direct entry
Me: I will try my best
Bro: Ok ,take care, I have to work now, later ,bye.
Me: Bye Bro
My brother is a very hardworking, just like my father, he is well principled and sometimes prove too tough, but if he is disturbing me I know who to report him to, that mummy. We are only two in my family, my brother is an Elect/elect Engineer working for one of the top telecommunications company, he finished from University of Ibadan a long time ago. He is much older than me like 12 years, am currently 22 and a I have a small body frame. When I told my father about the admission he wasn't happy because he want me to take the Wood Engineering course with the hope that I will change it later but I refused. I know he didn't want me to go Polytechnic because of the discrimination, but I convinced him I will do direct entry.
Just immediately I dropped his call another call entered ….
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Pls comment will be appreciated
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Holarz(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
u re doing perfectly okay bro,bt u shuld wake frm that slumber,u might be able to save ur ship
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Update coming today
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Outofsync(m): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
How far @Atom57, Update never ready?
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Episode 3
I and my crew were sent to survey and spy the enemies to know their strength and weakness, so I and the ships under my command went for the survey with the thought that whatever happen I can handle it but here we are, inside the net of the enemies, they have us just where they wanted us. But I kept wondering why they send so much ship to attack our few ship or do they think this is the main invasion but that cant be because they know the number of ship we pocess then it occur to me that they are after getting me, maybe they know the great power but how will they know, how do they know we are coming,they seems so prepare,how do they know all this? Or maybe they don’t know…. But how are…..
…..”Captain Atom!, Atom!! Atom!!! Wake up”….. Now am beginning to recognize the familiar voice, it sound like Toyin….. “ I think he is heavily wounded can you heal him?” another voice that sound like Rebecca Replied her….. “Let me try….” Toyin replied. I felt someone touch my head…. In my mind I was thinking…… “You people should just leave me alone… Let me die in peace maybe I will rest, am tired of all this… I haven’t sleep in a week because we are preparing for war…. Although I know I cant die but I just want to be like this for a while…. Maybe a day, a week, a month, a year…. I really need it…”
Meanwhile……
As I checked my phone I saw a number that wasn’t saved on my contact, I was wondering who it may be I hesitated first but I later picked it…. As I picked it I hear a melodious feminine voice…
Unknown Caller: Hello
Me: Hello, please who is this? (In American Accent)
Unknown caller: So you didn’t save my number Atom….
It look like this girl know me o, but where did a girl sounding great like this know me…
Me: Am sorry I changed my sim to another phone but I saved most of my contact on my phone(I lied)
Unknown caller: So are you through with your hostel clearance
Me: Yes, but it remain some photocopy but who is this please
Unknown caller: So you don’t recognize my voice, It is Toyin joor,but why are you speaking like you just came back form America.
Me: Ah,Toyin so na you dey speak like a girl from Canada
Toyin: Lol, That my voice
Me: Anyway you sound great,so are you through
Toyin: Almost, just to find who will buy my hostel, you remember I told you I wont stay in the hostel.
Me: OK I will call you when am through, Bye
Toyin: Bye.
Toyin is the girl I met at conference center when we started clearance, the clearance was very stressful and there was a long queue, she was on the opposite to mine, because there were Four long queues, Am a very jovial guy, as I was joking, she picked interest and we started talking she told me about her self, she was admitted for computer science, she is into modeling and her screen name is QueenDiva…
Then as I was about to tell her about myself something happened….

1 Like

Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
Am sorry for updating late, i was busy with my blog
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Holarz:
u re doing perfectly okay bro,bt u shuld wake frm that slumber,u might be able to save ur ship
Outofsync:
How far @Atom57, Update never ready?
Upadte is ready o
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Itocy: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
plz ride on, am waiting for d update
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
Thanks for the comment, it is people comment I was waiting for before I continue.... update is coming soon
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by emarkson(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Atom57:
Thanks for the comment, it is people comment I was waiting for before I continue.... update is coming soon
waiting eagerly
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Ashiat39(f): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
Atom, ur story z gr8 nd I knw u cn stl gv us more of it bt dnt let us salivate b4 we cn be served. Thnk u.
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ashiat39:
Atom, ur story z gr8 nd I knw u cn stl gv us more of it bt dnt let us salivate b4 we cn be served. Thnk u.
am very sorry for late update... i was busy with my blog.. am going to update tommorow
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Episode 4
My ship “Atom 57” is a space carrier ship, it not like any other ship, the only advantage it have is extra defense and extra space for passenger/load since it mainly for galaxy to galaxy transportation, Although if not for the type of missiles(W.M.M.S) we were hit with, it defenses hold the attack off.
Whatever Toyin is doing to my body seems to be working, I can feel our my wound healing and am getting better but not fully, although I so much want to die, this people won’t allow me, just because of what seems like a prophesy that am “The Chosen one “ or something like that… I can feel my strength back now, but I never want to be in any war, I just want to live a normal life.
If am not sure of anything about this war, am very sure our enemies are much more ready and equipped than we are…. I was assigned a carrier ship just because I was believed to have some special power (ok maybe I do),the council of U.P.D Admirals believe I can handle any attack without any use of weapon so why waste a ship equipped with weapon on me. I was left to wonder if they were wrong or my power was exaggerated, maybe am afraid to use it fully, the only reasonable explanation is that I don’t like war…..
Toyin is an endowed girl moderately; her beauty is astonishing and magnificent( maybe to me because beauty is in the eye of the beholder). She is the slim type of girl that will make a guy go crazy, although contrary to my taste she is dark(not too dark), her skin is well maintained, all I think about her is that she is this kind of high class babe, although am a type of guy that like light and plus size girls (Big girls), but meeting Toyin might have change my taste, all I want now is her, not only because of her beauty but also because she is intelligent. Being an Engineering student I read very wide and know so much, although am not the type of person that show off, but with Toyin I was challenged, I end up bringing up a lot of topics I know and she seem well informed about most of them.
We have being on the queue for over an hour, her own queue move faster than mine, so she is farther from me so we stopped talking, and I was lost in thought looking at her, I was carefully examining every part of her body, Suddenly I hear a loud bang and it seems like the world is about to end, I felt an intense heat and saw a flash of lighting, I also saw some things that look like stars too, I have no idea what was going on, the next thing I heard is a thick and hard voice at my back that says “Ogbeni are you mad, don’t you know the queue have moved since and u didn’t take any step forward”
I tried to look back but it like my neck stiffed, then it occurred to me that I was slapped by the guy, it is the type of destiny/memory resetting slap, because I cant even remember why I was queuing, my name, where I am for what seems like 72 hours but not more than some milliseconds. When I became balanced with anger I moved to fill the line and I challenged the guy. The guy is tall and muscular, he is very dark and looked mean am sure he will have been seeking admission for at least 5 years, if not that we were all freshers I will have conclude he is a cultist.
The anger took over me and I slapped him back, he looked really impressed with my action, then his face changed and I can see the anger in his face, this time I moved back and he move close to me and…..

1 Like

Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Make i import people here
Funibone
Jaytoy
STEPHMIDE
Haryodejy
Kinglee1
Omoekiti6
OYAY
ARKINZ
Yousuf4sure
Sheba222
Buzzboy
Pablobellins
Nerdfrost
DaVinci24
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Eamon360
Dklef
Cetona
Iyke1998

You are specially invited
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Atom57:
Funibone
Jaytoy
STEPHMIDE
Haryodejy
Kinglee1
Omoekiti6
OYAY
ARKINZ
Yousuf4sure
Sheba222
Buzzboy
Pablobellins
Nerdfrost
DaVinci24

See me for corner here.
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
kinglee1:

See me for corner here.
Welcome on board,kindly use your sit belt
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
Episode 5
I feel comfortable now since my wounds are healed, I felt so relieved and I slept off, before I fell into deep sleep I felt my body moving but I couldn’t fight it because have slept for a long time ago, I need this sleep, after what seems like a minute to me but it is several hours in the outside world I wake up, I try to open my eyes but it is just too heavy, anyway I opened my eyes only to find myself in what look like a wilderness, and no one around there at all, “where the hell is this?” I asked myself, I begin to wonder around the wilderness, I hear some sounds and I sense trouble, it is the sound of footstep of a very big animal maybe the size of dinosaur I think, I start running to where I don’t know, but safety first, as a run farther I fall into something like a trap and I couldn’t move my body again, I start calling for help, but the animal is moving nearer, then I check the trap out, it is a big cobweb, the web is as thick as a rope and it is metallic like an electric wire.
The animal is now very near, about 40 meter I guess, now it is in a visible range…. When I saw the animal at first I couldn’t believe my eyes, I closed my eyes and I wish it was a dream, I open it only to find out it is real, as it move nearer to me the trap become tighter and I believe it has seen me, I guess this is the day I am waiting for, the day of my death, it got to me and I can see what it really is, it is a…

….And he punched me in the face, the feeling I have translated that a big stone hit my face, but it was his hand, his hand is very hard, as I was trying to balance he hit me in the stomach, this time I get angrier and I hit him back with all my strength and he block it and attacked me again, as we continue to fight(should I call it fighting or beating) a lot of people have gathered around us, some were trying to separate us, some were hailing the guy, after like 5 minute of rough beating for me, a senior lecturer walked by and ask why people are not on the queue and why they gathered round there, he was informed about the fight then he came to my rescue, he was my messiah, he then took us to his jeep, and said “ Do you know you will both be expelled for what you just did?” By this time my leg is visibly shaking and I don’t think it will hold my body for long…

1 Like

Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
kindly drop criticism and comment
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Episode 6
….It is a Spider, a very big one, about 12 feet. At this time my breathing stopped, looking at it am sure it is planning on the ways to eat me, maybe from the head or the feet… All of sudden, everything went blank and a masculine voice talked “Welcome back Captain, we are running a simulation on you”… I try to move but it like am tied down… “untie me” I replied, “Not yet sir, we still have to run some other simulation to be sure if you are combat ready” he continued…
“ Ok where am i?” I asked him, I can feel he is looking back at someone to do something, although the simulation glasses is still on my eye and it shows blank so I cant see him, but I can feel him, “use your powers…” someone at his back replied, “ To do what?” I answered, “Captain why are you afraid to use your powers” the first voice replied… Then I decide to use my power, I concentrate on the mind of the people, I can see with inner eyes that there are about six people in the room…
“Please sir, we are very sorry” I begged the lecturer, The other guy didn’t seems convinced, he is just looking at the man like a goat, Then an idea popped to my head.. I prostrated and started crying… at this point a lot Is running through my mind, imagine!!! How am I going to tell my parent… am still a fresher and I was expelled…
Then man looked at me with pity and he said I should stand up, then the other guy too join in begging, the man looked at him with a “Shut the Bleep up” eye.. he then replied “Am going to pardon you because you are still freshers, give me your name and registration number, or have you collected Matric no?”, “No sir” we chorused
He brought out an official paper and took down our names and reg number, he then warned us that if he ever hear that any of us fights in the school, he will never accept our plead. We thank him and he left… As he was leaving the guy looked at me and said “ Make I catch you outside school, I go show you pepper” I didn’t even replied him, I just continue on my way back to the queue, a lot of people at our back have finished their reg, we started the queue again at the back.
Then I heard Toyin voice calling me, I looked and and she exclaimed “ Jesus!!! What happened to your face?”
I don’t know what she is talking about, there is nothing wrong with my face the last time I checked, wait o…. am feeling some pain on my face, but I didn’t notice anything, maybe because of the expulsion issue…
she took out a mirror out of her bag and gave it to me, I looked at myself in the mirror to meet the greatest shock of my life….
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
It like people dont like science fiction stories
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 07, 2016
Atom57:
It like people dont like science fiction stories

Just keep on writing they will turn up soon. Very interesting piece.
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
kinglee1:

Just keep on writing they will turn up soon. Very interesting piece.
Thanks bro
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Episode 7
I can read their mind and everything is unveiling like movie, how I was recruited, where I am and so on. Then the beginning of how I acquire my power begins to playback too….
…When I checked my face in the mirror I couldn’t recognize myself, all I see is something that look like a big cheek cat or tiger, my eyes are swollen, my cheek got bigger, I know Toyin already heard about the fight so there is no need for me to explain why I look like that. She gave me her number and I flash her, I couldn’t continue with clearance that day I was thinking of what I will tell my dad about my face, I promised to call her later and I bid her goodbye…
After all those event I forget to store her number and now she called her accusing me of not storing her number, why will I remember to?
After that I went to photocopy my papers and submit to the hostel warden, and I went home with my dad, I came back again to finish my clearance the following day forgetting all about Toyin…
Then the following week I packed into the hostel and lectures commenced, it was very stressful and there is no much interesting thing about it expect some exception occasions like when I was almost arrested and detain because I went to visit a babe in the girls hostel and I spent a lot of time and I was returning to my hostel around 12 o’clock in the night, thank God for the food she packed for me that came to my resuce, the security tought I was a cultist, because I wore black and red.
Like 6 weeks into the lectures we were preparing for mid semester test( although the mid semester should be done by the sixth week but our faculty is exceptional), I came back one day from Mechanical Workshop ( we were having a mech. borrowed course that day, it is usually very stressful and brain damaging because we are going to stand for the whole 4 hours plus), I entered my room and I felt too tired to do anything, I have a lot of assignment to do but my body just need rest so I collapses on my bed, then the NEPA did their miracle, my bulb was off but I can see my extension red light, I felt too tired to stand up to on it, I just roll over and I imagined I on it, I discovered my room was lighted I rolled back and I saw that the switch of the bulb is in on position, “ this isn’t possible” I said to myself, I couldn’t believe it.
I thought maybe my brain was overheating and deceiving me, maybe because my tired?, but my bulb is still on, I looked at it with disbelieve, I do talk of people that have special power with my friend John but I didn’t know it really possible… I decided to try it again, I closed my eye and imagined the switch was off… Suddenly I felt a sharp pain across my heart and it like a sword is been inserted there I felt extreme headache like my head is being hit with a sledge hammer…

2 Likes

Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Buzzboy(m): 6:44am On Feb 08, 2016
cool story bro. We stil dey wait o
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Jaytoy(f): 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Atom57:
Funibone
Jaytoy
STEPHMIDE
Haryodejy
Kinglee1
Omoekiti6
OYAY
ARKINZ
Yousuf4sure
Sheba222
Buzzboy
Pablobellins
Nerdfrost
DaVinci24
I dey back seat.
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Jaytoy(f): 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nice one keep it rolling......
Donkross1, mattkent where are u guys.?? Food done dey ready oooo
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by nerdfrost(m): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Atom57:
Funibone
Jaytoy
STEPHMIDE
Haryodejy
Kinglee1
Omoekiti6
OYAY
ARKINZ
Yousuf4sure
Sheba222
Buzzboy
Pablobellins
Nerdfrost
DaVinci24
. I brought the frost with meme grin. Op oya come update

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vale Of Angels / Unveiled [and Other Flash Fiction Pieces] / Story Of Ifon Orolu And Its Founder, Obalufon Ade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.