Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State (83746 Views)

Mass Wedding: Catholic Priest Sponsors 136 Couples In Nasarawa State / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / See The 136 Christians Who CONVERTED To Islam In Kwara State (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:

I don't need sponsorship from an infidel like you, on the contrary I am probably in a position to to bankroll you and acadip combined tongue I will grace the debate with acadip only if they meet up with the simple conditions I have given or is answering three questions without lying too much to ask for
Guy stop ranting from one corner of your room. Ok sponsor yourself to grace the debate.
I just want to laugh more at how you will be floor. Or is it not those junks you used to copy from anti islamic website ?Bring them come and see how you will be lecture of your ignorance
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by tottinova: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Only a faithless person will Change his/her religion
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Just 136? smiley
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by muraj1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
masseratti:
Can you guys invite the yusuf guy here on nairaland,i.need to ask him a few questions or an open debate with.him,i.promise no disrespect to the holy Prophet saw,but a debate with logic reasoning.

Contact YUSUF ADEPOJU through his Facebook account: https://web.facebook.com/yusufadepoju

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by dikachi04(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
well i've noticed few characters here,vain argumentr! dats by the way!
Me i'm sure my igbo brothers are nt among that 'conversion thing', even if dy are, wont be upto 10percent of thr number. Most of them must be d hausas n yolubas without a strong faith in christianity! This is my fact, u cn say anytin against it,nah u knw! As for me and my family we wil serve the lord,the truth,way and life..JESUS CHRIST!
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by olisaEze(m): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
malvisguy212:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12,
Number 770:
...... Then Allah will come to them again and say, ‘I am your Lord.’ They will say, ‘You are our Lord.’ Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across HELL AND I (MUHAMMED) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it
with my followers. Nobody except
the Apostles will then be able to
speak and they will be saying then, ‘O
Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.’
like seriously!? M***mmed prophesied himsef n his followers as candidates of hellfire? Na waooooh

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by malvisguy212: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
gearcoin:

Ok . What of Adam that doesnt born from neither woman nor man ? Dont you think you sound confused?
NO, you are the one that is confused, let me ask you, can you count numbers without mentioning number 1 ?adam was the first man, that is how it soppose to be, life got to begin that way. BUT God creation was in EXISTENCE when Mary was pregnant without the consort of a man , here we see how God defile His very OWN law of nature in other for Mary to have the virgin birth, did the quran Give reason for this ?

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by bashbabe2: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Alezy:
now that they converted there is no problem oh, but when I man leaves Islam and joins the Christian race publicly you guys would hunt him down and wanna kill him. is that a religion? ?

All these lies from Christians about the fact that all Christian converts are haunted and killed is becoming so lame and annoying. So with majority of yoruba families with at least a Christian in thier family and yet still alive. I have heard cases of Christians acting the same way to members of thier family reverting to Islam. I'm not saying some muslim families don't do this so do non muslim families. People should quit exaggerating just to gain cheap publicity.

2 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by olisaEze(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
tottinova:
Only a faithless person will Change his/her religion
Y? Who made it their religion if dey wer born into it? Wht if they feel their parents got it wrong?
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
malvisguy212:
NO, you are the one that is confused, let me ask you, can you count numbers without mentioning number 1 ?adam was the first man, that is how it soppose to be, life got to begin that way. BUT God creation was in EXISTENCE when Mary was pregnant without the consort of a man , here we see how God defile His very OWN law of nature in other for Mary to have the virgin birth, did the quran Give reason for this ?
That is the reason we said you are a confused people. So because jesus was born without father that was why u claim is your saviour. Chei i pity your soul .adam type was more miraculos than that jesus. You still remain ignorant as usual.

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Annunaki(m): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
gearcoin:

Guy stop ranting from one corner of your room. Ok sponsor yourself to grace the debate.
I just want to laugh more at how you will be floor. Or is it not those junks you used to copy from anti islamic website ?Bring them come and see how you will be lecture of your ignorance

Only a naive person will go and debate blood thirsty islamists in public without taking precautions, let them meet up to my simple conditions first and I can assure that you yourself will consider renouncing islam by the time I am through with them.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
malvisguy212:
Man let alone will chose death instead of life, that is why God provide option for us when He gave His son to pay the price for our sin. Chose Jesus and live chose muhammed and die.

Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no
power to harm you, NOR TO GUIDE YOU
.”

Is it not a prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation?

Surah 39:30: “You Muhammad are
destined to die and so are they.”

Now compear the above quranic verse with this assurance Jesus gave His Disciples:

John 14:19: “Because I live, you will
live also.”

The different is life and death, every right thinking man who is not under satanic spell will chose life (JESUS)

OP you see I can't help it but laugh like a Chinese man........... Where is jesus and the so called disciples? Continue deceiving yourself
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Rilwayne001: 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:

I have watched a good number of his lectures on youtube and I can confirm to you that he resorts to a lot of lies and obfuscation to prove his points. If I take him on a debate, he will renounce islam by the time I finish with him and if he doesn't he will loose at least half of his followers because I will expose him to be a notorious liar and charlatan like mohamed.

lool..

2 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by masseratti: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
muraj1:

Contact YUSUF ADEPOJU through his Facebook account: https://web.facebook.com/yusufadepoju
someone had told me that before,this is a faceless forum invte h here maybe i will convert.

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by dahmie2013: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
I'll rada die, dan be a muslim.

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by gary400(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Where is parisbookaddict or parissh!taddict, don't condemn ones religion in order to beautify yours am happy the same news appeared on NL....both religion is accepted by God, so don't segregate and let's use love to treat each other, no matter d religion or d colour.....Mosha Allahu....
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
They were never Christians. Believe me, he who is in Christ is a new creation. No true believer see light and go otherwise. God be praise. In all things we give thanks.
tola9ja:
136 CHRISTIANS EMBRACE ISLAM IN KWARA STATE CAPITAL FROM THE PLATFORM OF ACADIP (ACADEMY ISLAMIC PROPAGATION NIGERIA)

AFTER WATCHING MANY ACADIP VIDEOS (LECTURE AND DEBATE RELATING TO SALVATION BETWEEN MUSLIM AND CHRISTIAN) THOSE NEW

CONVERT ASK QUESTIONS AND THEY GOT REPLIED FROM THE FOUNDER OF ACADIP (MALLAM YUSUF OLANTUNDE ADEPOJU) WITH A LOT OF

QOUTATION FROM BIBLE AND THE QURAN THEY FINALY CONVINCE AND EMBRACE ISLAM

A SPECIAL RECEPTION WAS ORGANIZED TO WELCOME THEM TO THE RILIGION OF PEACE

O you who have believed, fear Allah as He should be feared and do not die except as Muslims [in submission to Him].

NO ISLAM NO PARADISE
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by malvisguy212: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
gearcoin:

That is the reason we said you are a confused people. So because jesus was born without father that was why u claim is your saviour. Chei i pity your soul .adam type was more miraculos than that jesus. You still remain ignorant as usual.
Surah 3:45: Behold! The angels said:
“O Mary! Allah giveth Thee glad
tidings of a WORD FROM HIM: his
name will be Christ Jesus. The son
of Mary, held in honor in this world
and the Hereafter and of (the
company of) those nearest to
Allah;” (Yusuf Ali)

Surah 4:171: “Christ Jesus the son of
Mary was (no more than) an apostle
of God, and HIS WORD, which he
bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit
proceeding from him: so believe in
God and His apostles.” (Yusuf Ali)

In Surah 4:171, Jesus is called, “His
Word.” And in Surah 3:45 the Qur’an
states that Allah gave Mary a glad tidings “of a Word from Him.” In the original Arabic, the expression used here is “kalimatim-minhu.” It means kalmia (word), min (from), hu (him). It is of vital importance for Muslims to note that Jesus is the only Prophet who ever lived, who is called a Word from God.

Centuries before the Qur’an came into
existence, this same title was given to
Jesus in the Bible:

John 1:14: “And the Word became
flesh and made is dwelling among
us. We have seen his glory, the glory
of the one and only Son who came
from the father, and he was full of
undeserved kindness and truth.”

Revelation 19:13: “…the name by which he is called is the Word of God.”

But why is Jesus called the “Word of
God”? In view of the fact that the Qur’an
attributes this title to Jesus without
explanation, it is in the Bible that we find the ultimate meaning of this term. He is designated as such not only during his life here on earth but also during his pre-human spirit existence in heaven. Furthermore, the Bible book of
Revelation reveals that even after his
heavenly resurrection, Jesus is still known as the “Word of God.”

Both the Qur’an and the Bible tell us very clearly that Jesus had no human father. We must therefore ask ourselves this vital question, “Since Jesus is addressed as a ‘SON’ by the angel Gabriel both in the Qur’an (Surah 19:19) and in the Bible (Luke 1:35), whose son is he?” Is it Mary’s? In Surah 19:19, the angel Gabriel said to Mary: “I am only a
messenger of thy Lord, to announce to
thee the GIFT of a holy son .” Here,
Gabriel refers to a son who was to be
given as a “GIFT” by God to Mary. Since
the Qur’an makes it very clear that the
son is a gift from God, it shows that Mary was only the RECIPIENTS of that gift. She is NOT THE SOURCE of that gift but God. The gift belongs to God. The gift was a son. Therefore, the son belongs to God which means the son was His or His son. In other words, God’s son. This testifies to the Gospel truth that Jesus is the Son of God.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by masseratti: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
bashbabe2:

All these lies from Christians about the fact that all Christian converts are haunted and killed is becoming so lame and annoying. So with majority of yoruba families with at least a Christian in thier family and yet still alive. I have heard cases of Christians acting the same way to members of thier family reverting to Islam. I'm not saying some muslim families don't do this so do non muslim families. People should quit exaggerating just to gain cheap publicity.
can you site an example of christians killing a family member who converted to islam please.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by chainy: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
The so called "converts" were never Christians anytime. Period

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by gary400(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
dahmie2013:
I'll rada die, dan be a muslim.
if u were born into Islam would u have left for xtianity?... u r xtian cuz u r born a xtian.....dont hate islam...u r educated and u know too well that there are ppl hiding under the shades of Islam to do bad things...have u witnessed an aboki man here in lagos slaughter someone else....

2 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Johnsonpa: 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Niyinficient:
Hheheheheheh! 136? Like seriously?
Perhaps Winners should do a publication on the thousand of Muslims that turned Christians during Operation Rescue prophetic agenda!

The news of Muslims turning Christians really hit dem bad, reason why dey publish such names to reassure d muslim society.

Muslims and Christians.......lets love our neighbour as our sef - dats d number one law of the Most High God confirmed by His Son Jesus Christ.
How many sons does your God have
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by hollaytan: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
you are contradicting yourself.....`because i live you will live` then why did he died according to the bible

malvisguy212:
Man let alone will chose death instead of life, that is why God provide option for us when He gave His son to pay the price for our sin. Chose Jesus and live chose muhammed and die.

Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no
power to harm you, NOR TO GUIDE YOU
.”

Is it not a prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation?

Surah 39:30: “You Muhammad are
destined to die and so are they.”

Now compear the above quranic verse with this assurance Jesus gave His Disciples:

John 14:19: “Because I live, you will
live also.”

The different is life and death, every right thinking man who is not under satanic spell will chose life (JESUS)
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by dikachi04(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Again, Jesus Christ has proven himself to us( humans ) by performing 'signs and wonders' in the life of many. He did it and he's still doing it thru his anointd servants. But i stand here to say that i've nt seen whr an Allah possessd somebody performd such! You may try to say dat some of our pastors are fake! Even the bible says, at the end 'False prophets shall abound'. Jesus is the way people, TRuTH!
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by ultimatekay7(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:

I have watched a number of videos of ACADIP were Yusuf Olatunde Adepoju not only betrayed the fact that he is a charlatan per excellence, he is also very shallow and daft. His speciality is twisting and misinterpreting the bible to make it look bad whilst watering down the numerous evil verses in the quoran. At his so called lectures he parries questions when asked and obfuscate issues in avoiding to answer inconvenient questions. The al taquiya expert claims to be a bible 'scholar' but in truth he knows absolutely nothing about the bible and he deliberately tells numerous lies based on ignorance, mischief and stupidity.

Now knowing yusuf adepoju for the notorious liar that he is, I will never accept his claim that 136 christians converted to his satanic religion in one fell swoop. He should provide more evidence other than just printing fictitious names that can't be traced. He can't even get 10 christians to attend his useless lectures talk less of 136 converts. It will take a very brainless foool to believe this rubbish.
Why don't you engage him?instead of nagging here.

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Niyinficient(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Johnsonpa:

How many sons does your God have

As many as those who believe He's their father! He's mine, don't know abt urs
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by thunderbabs: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Crazy world...what's all these? whtz d xcitement about? pple change their beliefs everyday so dt som xtians changes theirs to Islam shldnt be what this list intended.

I knw they trying to prove a point to d oda religion buh all dt is unnecessary. All these myt just initiate another religious banter and b4 sm1 ssys Halleluyah or Allahu, blood everywhere.

Do xtians publish names of their converts lyk dz? No! This is Babaric!
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by misgab: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
they are not christians but bench warmers. a real christian knows d abc of christianity which is'thou shall know d truth and the truth shall set you free'.again he who puts his hand on a plough n looks back is not fit for the kingdom of God.

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by drizlad(m): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
When it comes to religion matter Nigerian will kill thmself.#better government the solution # and not miracle
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by malvisguy212: 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
hollaytan:
you are contradicting yourself.....`because i live you will live` then why did he died according to the bible

Revelation 1:18
I am the Living One; I was dead, and
now look, I am alive for ever and ever!
And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

The context here is the second death, those who believe in Him will Live forever .
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Leosamitodo(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
tola9ja:
Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account.
dont be so naive.Islam is the opposit of life...blv in him who has the power to give life because he will forever live(the word of God'Christ Jesus)...just do the right thing and hope for the best....bunk ass
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by OluwaLeonard(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dey are all out of their mind.wat. Were dey thinking

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.