Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble (49781 Views)

My Boss Daughter / My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This / Why Do Ladies Shake Their Yansh Sinfully When They See men Discussn Innocently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Holywizard: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2016
de worst thing is dat some so called big & matured girls still have body odours.
Imagine de one i was in a commercial bus with was smelling like a dead rat & she was sitting beside me. i was so uncomfortable dat i had to drop while i ve nt reached my destination.
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by ruggedtimi(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2016
my brother I wnt blame the woman.
.is a normal thnkng unless u explain the stuff to her .
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by lovely17(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2016
That Body odour ishhh is common among teenage girls
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 25, 2016
doveda:

Yeah, Blame the motherssad

I don't know how you are different from those mothers sef.

sorry ya am in my late 20s inugo .. a young guy doing well for himself u hear.. go take ya peels OK
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by doveda: 10:11am On Jan 25, 2016
smithsydny:
sorry ya am in my late 20s inugo .. a young guy doing well for himself u hear.. go take ya peels OK

Doing well?undecided

I don't think so!
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2016
doveda:

Doing well?undecided

I don't think so!
u must be practicing such I guess.. u better teach your kids personal hygiene ooo..inugo
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by happyjuliet(f): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2016
Some women way never mature for marriage go just run enter inside one, so to buy perfume for her child naa crime chai op take heart Jare God go give u d one way big pass dat job
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by doveda: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2016
smithsydny:
u must be practicing such I guess.. u better teach your kids personal hygiene ooo..inugo

You are a joke smiley
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2016
doveda:

You are a joke smiley
y you that .. no insult plz.. but personal hygiene is a simple thing .. u expect a girl of 9 to 15 years to know every thing haba Nah.. when you don't check on them what do expect. thats the result.. no vex ooo
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by miqos02(m): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2016
sorri
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by shamecurls(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Your case, Dasuki, Raymond Dokpesi and Tompolo`s case should be combined together.

You deserve what ever judgement the trio deserves

grin grin grin
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by HIbreed(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2016
Giving her a perfume won't solve her problem of irritable odour,because judging from her age she won't know the essentials of using perfume.You got it all wrong bro.
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by firstking01(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2016
Hmmm, long epistle, but i settle dwn read am because the tory sweet grin...bros, dnt tell me u cnt stand the test of time, some of these things happen to us to push us to the next level...but u threw in the towel so fast...my take on the issue...u woulda go to the wife and calmly explain things to her the way u did to the husband, tho some womem cnt be mean and adamant somehow...you no knw if na there God been wan take catapault and reward u for ur kind gestures and humility...my lil experience in life is, things are never the way they seem to be
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Hallexander(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2016
La la la la la la, hmmmm,
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by AyamConfidence(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2016
They supose to slap that mama...body odur na bastard...maybe she dosent shave her armpits and when she play everything go scatter...make they better play for 3 of them...you even try sha if na me after suffering the odour for 3 days i resign straight before i start to have nightmares
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by ministeriallist: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2016
With your smelling 20k? You still have money to part with? The father no get nose? Na only u Sabi perceive smell shey! You're on your own ooooo.
In Fela's voice: "trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am..."

Learn to face your own business next time.
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by tivta(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2016
The mother must be dirty too and I am sure I know where she is from...
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by serendipityF: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2016
Hmmmm, dirty mother who no sabi take care of her girls...next time, u too sef 'Uche face ya work' nothing consign u with oga smelly daughters
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by okiezman(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2016
hybridtm:
the pastor wife..no get sense atall...first na ur daughters get body odour, na u. still dey shout rape..she no fit. wait make she see. u first
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Acidosis(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2016
Sometimes I wonder how some teachers cope, especially those in the public secondary schools.

Some students can smell earn grin
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by solace89(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2016
at least I learnt something from this piece of yours "always mind your own business "
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2016
Well OP, if your motive was as you stated it, you did right.

But for next time, you should have bought for the three, if you had the means to do so.

You did better by resigning to allow peace reign.

1 Like

Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by berryice(f): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2016
Eya.....i don't blame d mom sha....she doesn't know u in person,forget dah ure older dah her with 7yrs.shyte do happens datz Y d mom was just been paranoid.u know how daughters matters is in Nigeria. Over protective nd all....its good u resign beta job to come ok
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2016
If na me be your oga, the alacrity wet I go take fire you no go get part two, mumucious fellow; if Pastor/your oga teenage daughter get body hollar, na dat wan give you audacity to dey buy am perfume? What you've inadvertently stated is that oga can't care for his kids or even worse, you're trying to hook up with the teenager...next time you either keep your mouth shut and swallow the holla or you call oga aside and diplomatically state your case and present your gift or buy all the girls a gift and make sure their parents are aware...ode

1 Like

Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by allthingsgood: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2016
U should not have quit
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by mimilando: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2016
Op! Hmm u really have got nose here! But to me u would have given the perf to the little girl to share with her sisters since it is not roll-on. God help us.

That Is why I smell my daughter's armpit each time she is back from school and sponge it well. That yeye smell no go get my children no. Kai! grin

1 Like

Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by winkmart: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2016
onismate:
My dear, it has not been easy for me all these while. I had thought about all these stuffs that happened. Was I wrong? Did I do the wrong thing? Or maybe I was trying to avoid problems. But for me, I felt I did what I did to avoid troubles and suspicions on my character.

Months ago after my NYSC. I didn’t just want to stay idle. I wanted to get my hands doing something, a job while I still searching for tangible job. I got a job in a printing and publishing firm in which my take home salary was N20,000 per month. “At least N20,000 is something rather than staying idea for the devil to manipulate me.” The owner of the firm is a Pastor and a very nice man. When I started work, he just came to like me because of my dedication and hardwork, and another thing is that I was a graduate working at the place. It was unusual to him and even my humility as a graduate in doing that kind of work.

My boss gave birth to three lovely children. All are girls. The first two are in secondary school and the last one was still in primary. And the school these three attend was not far from the firm. So after school, the three come by the work place to their father while they spend some time to the close of work and their dad would take them home.

Two weeks when I started this work, I noticed that each time the eldest daughter of my boss who I presumed should be 15 or 16 years (I never asked) and in SS 3. Each time she was back from school, she has one kind of weird body odour. I noticed it severally. Even sometimes in the morning if she forget to take something from her papa. If she come the office I dey perceive the odour that sometimes I go dey wonder if she even wash her uniform. But looking at her from outside, physically, she would look clean and very neat. But na the afternoon odour na im dey more pronounced after all the sweating and playing for school. I am not blaming her for that because the other two girls get their own too. It’s natural that humans have body odour but the way we take care of it matters. I believe that body odour can only be reduced but not completely killed. So she’s a teenager that needs to start taking care of her body. And I no know how I wan take confront her about it. I don’t want to get into trouble, in as much my Oga is nice, let it not look as if I was insulting him by saying her daughter has body odour. And it would look good if a lady told rather than me a guy. I was just trying to be careful because her papa na pastor and they (the girls) can be saucy sometimes. Make dem no say I dey find another thing and I no want insult. Though I and the kids are quit friendly most especially the last one who often comes around me.

This particular Wednesday while I was doing some work, the youngest one came to me to ask for something. “Gush” the odour that I perceived was so mad that I asked her if she washed her school uniform. She said she wasn’t wearing the one she wore the previous day. And that she has about 3 school uniforms. As I dey there na im the eldest one come meet me with her own too. Kaiii, I thought of what to do. I am not blaming them. Its just normal. Even when I was in secondary school, my school uniform dey smell too. So I come feel say I go buy body spray, perfume for the eldest one because her own be say na teenager. And their dad also had once complained that the girls are very rough. That when one comes to their rooms, every were would be dirty and unkept. Thank God say na big school dem dey go so dem go look clean for outward.

Part of me asked me not to do anything. That I should just ignore it since I wasn’t staying there permanently. But another part of me suggested that since my Oga had even taken me as his son, so the girls are like my junior sisters, it would be good that I do something. At least N550 is not much to spend on the perfume. And I wasn’t going to tell her that she has body odour. But atleast if I give her the perfume, she would know what to do with it.

I bought a perfume. At first I wanted to give it to her dad to give to her but later I waved it out. She returned from school and she came to check on her dad. It was unfortunate that her dad went out. Na there I come give her the perfume. She come thank me wella. The other two dey vex say I no give them anything. I promised to get them something some other time because I do get them snacks before, but snack no do anything that day. Na something tangible go make sense for them.

After giving the eldest one the perfume, I felt fulfilled. At least she would be using it on her body.

Two days later was a Saturday. My Oga called me on phone and asked if I was the one that bought perfume for her daughter. Na so I tell her “yes ooo.” He said no problem that when we see on Monday we would talk on it. I thought he was just impressed at least that I did something for his daughter.

Monday came and I went to see him in his office. “What is your motive towards my daughter?” was the first thing he asked when I went to see him. I was shocked and surprised like a child. “shey I even get motive!” I thought to myself. “Why did you buy her a perfume?” my Oga asked again. I smiled. I was trying to choose my words properly. I didn’t want to put it in his face that his child has body odour. I told him that I just did it willingly just as the way he (my Oga) gives me money sometimes. “You did it willingly? You want something from her?” my Oga asked again. Chaiii, as he made that statement, I knew he was just thinking another thing so I had to make my mind clear. Na there I come begin explain to him say sometimes say her daughter if she come back from school, say all the sweat wey don accumulate for her body go dey react. There by springing up body odour. I told him that I didn’t want to give it to her directly. I wanted to give it to him to give to her but he wasn’t around. I also told him that the use of the perfume will at least reduce the odour. Though I didn’t tell her but with what I did, she would understand to use it. After saying, my Oga smiled. He said there was no need of even giving it to him to give to her daughter, and what I did was right. Na there her papa come dey talk say the girls self no dey hear word. Say their room they scatter too much and she no dey bath well. All was just complain. But after everything, he said that his wife their was angry that a guy gave a gift to her daughter. And they didn’t know my motive towards her. Na so me tell him say that her daughter, I senior her with up to 9 years and so wetin I go dey find for her body. He said he understands but her mom doesn’t and their whole house had been boiling because of that issue. Me sef no know him wife. I had never set my eyes on her since I started working there because she doesn’t come to the place. I heard that where she works was a bit far and she doesn’t even have time or whatsoever to be at the firm. After we finished talking, I went back to my work. When the last girl returned from school because she normally returns earlier than the others and we were quit close. Na there the 10 year old come dey tell me say there mama tell there papa make them sack me because I wan rape her pikin. Just because of gift wey I give her sister. “Chaiii, na who come send me! if I no I for no even buy the gift give the girl sef.”

She (the one I bought the perfume for) came back from school but didn’t bother to come to greet me as usual. She was just ignoring me. As time went on, she was doing it. Na so I call the small one ask the small wey dey always gist me wetin they happen. She said that their mom told them not to be interacting with me. na the woman wey no even know me ooo. She never even see me sef. I even learnt that she had been pressuring my Oga to sack me or else she would report him to the church council that he is trying to match make their daughter with an older person. And I had even started noticing some changes in my Oga. His countenance to the office had changed. It seemed the family issues had taken it’s toe on him. I finally called the one I bought perfume for and explained to her why I bought her the thing. I no tell her say she dey smell ooo but I use sense explain to her. She even said her mom collected the perfume and threw it away. She talk say her mama beat her well well. She even talk say their house don turn to “fuji house of commotion.” Say her papa and mama just dey quarrel for the house about the matter. After everything, I thought it wise to resign. I was so pained because I was learning something that was going to better my life and hopes to set up my own sef when I leave.

When I told my Oga that I was leaving, he begged me to still stay because of my attitude and my relevance. He even asked if it was because of what happened about the perfume saga, I told him it wasn’t. I told him that I had gotten a job some were. But I never get any job yet. I was just doing it to let peace reign in their family. Make the man get rest of mind. The thing pain the man come pain me too. But the man feel say na the matter na im make me wan leave.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1085-i-bought-my-boss-s-teenage-daughter-a-gift-and-it-cost-me-my-job-was-i-even-wrong

You are a graduate and you cant fully express yourself in pure english Even pidgin, you no sabi write.

No wonder u settled for a 20K job after spending more than 500K in school
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by sucess001(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2016
OP you get intention jo...no sweet talk us...

why didnt u buy for all the girls?

am sure the mom must have been told other things u be doing for that girl...na una dey dey ashewo section pass for NL...

angry angry angry angry
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by sucess001(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2016
winkmart:

You are a graduate and you cant fully express yourself in pure english Even pidgin, you no sabi write.

No wonder u settled for a 20K job after spending more than 500K in school

lol. chill na
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by fippycbk(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2016
You are a good man
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Snoolv360(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2016
some guys ehn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? / My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.