Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Are You Still Broke? Look No Further... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Still Broke? Look No Further... (630 Views)

6 Money Myths That Has Left So Many Nigerians Broke / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked / Why You Have No Excuse To Be Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Broke? Look No Further... by Chizin(m): 7:14am On Jan 25, 2016
Many people are still broke in this 21st Century because they are only looking where $1000 to $5000 are being mention on adverts, but neglet the important of starting small. They dont even know that those making it either from online or offline dont make noise. Many have bought series of manuals promising them heaven on earth. But, this morning I want to share my secret and idea I have been using to rake in thousands offline with little amount of money because "we walk the talk".
Interested for the secret should comment for me to show you the real way to make it this 2016 with a litttle amount of money.
You dont need to be a Phd holder to this, even an illiterate can do this offline business perfectly.
Re: Are You Still Broke? Look No Further... by Chizin(m): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2016
Visit my signature for more info...
Re: Are You Still Broke? Look No Further... by Chizin(m): 6:39am On Jan 26, 2016
From now till friday I will close the offer..

(1) (Reply)

Ethanol For Sale. / See How Much It Cost To Produce The U.S Dollar / Please Help Me Verify This Site, Any Member Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.