Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish (23849 Views)

Any Important Tip Missing About Blog Start-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by coolestca(m): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
I dey follow
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by Famofamo: 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
leksmedia:
Thanks for your comments, dont hesitate to ask questions please
hw to make money wt blogin
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by odefdave: 12:47am On Feb 27, 2016
You are a great man! Many selfish bloggers would have requested for lots of cash to do this. Keep it up, you are a blessing to many and may God bless you real good!
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by Olaztan: 1:03am On Feb 27, 2016
eagerly waiting for the next step oo shocked shocked cheesy wink
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by Niyonice(m): 2:10am On Feb 27, 2016
Http://nanagist.com
up for sale ,
check my profile for contacts if interested
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by eliok(m): 3:04am On Feb 27, 2016
[size=14pt]i will write good and readers worthy articles for your blog[/size]

contact on metaboltjobs@gmail.com
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by dozzynet(m): 4:17am On Feb 27, 2016
leksmedia:
Hi guys , I would be teaching you how to create a blog from start to finish,
Creating a blog seems technical to a lot of people but I will take time and explain it step by step and I would appreciate if you follow and do not hesitate to ask questions.

This tutorial will cover everything you need to know about blogging , from start to finish ,

Creating a blog can be done with several platforms known as the CMS(Content Management Systems) like joomla, drupal , blogger , wordpress or custom designed blogs using PHP etc. But here I will be focusing on how to create a blog using Wordpress . I might also probably write about how to create a blog using blogger , joomla later . But let's start with WordPress.

The reason why I choose wordpress is because of its flexibility, awesome designs, it is easy to use , its free and has readily available and free pluggings and templates .

This tutorial will cover everything cover to cover from start to finish so sit back relax , grab a bottle of your favourite drink and lets soar!
You are doing a great job here. Please how can I resuscitate an old blog.
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by Adexy4us(m): 5:28am On Feb 27, 2016
So y is d class pending
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by HomeOfMe(f): 7:00am On Feb 27, 2016
leksmedia:
Hi guys , I would be teaching you how to create a blog from start to finish,
Creating a blog seems technical to a lot of people but I will take time and explain it step by step and I would appreciate if you follow and do not hesitate to ask questions.

This tutorial will cover everything you need to know about blogging , from start to finish ,

Creating a blog can be done with several platforms known as the CMS(Content Management Systems) like joomla, drupal , blogger , wordpress or custom designed blogs using PHP etc. But here I will be focusing on how to create a blog using Wordpress . I might also probably write about how to create a blog using blogger , joomla later . But let's start with WordPress.

The reason why I choose wordpress is because of its flexibility, awesome designs, it is easy to use , its free and has readily available and free pluggings and templates .

This tutorial will cover everything cover to cover from start to finish so sit back relax , grab a bottle of your favourite drink and lets soar!
I really appreciate the article,you're very kind. But where I've had problems is paying for the domain name hosting or something like that;they usually ask for a particular sum in dollar,though small,how do I pay it when I don't use dollar. Your reply would be greatly appreciated and I wouldn't mind your whatsapp number,thank you.
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by juansamsel: 8:13am On Feb 27, 2016
Greatest Information All About new Blogger Thanks @leksmedia
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by juansamsel: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2016
Greatest Information about new blog start... thanks @leksmedia grin
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by nellybenn: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2016
HomeOfMe:
I really appreciate the article,you're very kind. But where I've had problems is paying for the domain name hosting or something like that;they usually ask for a particular sum in dollar,though small,how do I pay it when I don't use dollar. Your reply would be greatly appreciated and I wouldn't mind your whatsapp number,thank you.
08030700317 or add me on facebook

https://mobile.facebook.com/nelson.ben2
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by andymoorey(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2016
What is the best way to make a blog without spending any money using wordpress please?
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by HomeOfMe(f): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2016
nellybenn:
08030700317 or add me on facebook
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by nellybenn: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2016
HomeOfMe:

I have a tutorial on how to buy domain by using visa/master card or even direct wire transfer but the article is not with me but I will travel down to get it as soon as possible you can reach me on this so that we talk at length

my WASSAP number 08030700317 or add me on facebook

Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by HomeOfMe(f): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2016
nellybenn:

I have a tutorial on how to buy domain by using visa/master card or even direct wire transfer but the article is not with me but I will travel down to get it as soon as possible you can reach me on this so that we talk at length

my WASSAP number 08030700317 or add me on facebook

I have added you on whatsapp,my name is thelma and this is my number 08098060969
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by surdik(m): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2016
please is it possible to create a blog without hosting it or buying domain.?
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by Raymondif: 11:07am On Feb 27, 2016
HomeOfMe:
chairman, is easy once u choose the dollar option ur money will be converted to naira by the time they deduct it from ur bank account through ur master card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by HomeOfMe(f): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2016
Raymondif:
chairman, is easy once u choose the dollar option ur money will be converted to naira by the time they deduct it from ur bank account through ur master card.
The mastercard is it the same thing with my gtbank atm card?
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by Raymondif: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2016
HomeOfMe:
The mastercard is it the same thing with my gtbank atm card?
yeah
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by Frairfrancis(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wash
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by beejaychinedu(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
ldfgky

1 Like

Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by pozbaby(f): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
I really find this post interesting
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by apasico(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Please come and complete this tutorial.
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by leksmedia: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
Yes its free , you only pay for domain name and hosring except u wanna host it on wordpress server and it comes woth a dot wordpress extension
ikorodureporta:

...u said 'free', now u'r talkin of buying a domain.... Pls make it clear for learners
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by leksmedia: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Yes you can use your bb to post but you will have to design the blog on a PC
Chazzyboy:
boss can I use my BB to start a blog
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by leksmedia: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
There are different ways to make money with your blog , the most popular one is serving ads that is running advertisement on your website, u can use Google ads or custom ads , affiliate marketing , selling products on your site etc
Motherfucker2:

How do people make money on their blogs
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by leksmedia: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
I don't understand what you mean by reviving it, if you mean me doing it for you , obviously you shouldn't be expecting me to do it for free lol
babkunlex:

Well done on the tutorial you dish out today. Pls I've a blog that open back in 2009 and I'll like to know if you can help in reviving it? Kaykunlex.. com
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by leksmedia: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
I don't understand what you mean by reviving it, if you mean me doing it for you , obviously you shouldn't be expecting me to do it for free lol and that's why I'm posting it here
babkunlex:

Well done on the tutorial you dish out today. Pls I've a blog that open back in 2009 and I'll like to know if you can help in reviving it? Kaykunlex.. com
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by leksmedia: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Making money with blogging comes after a lot of hard work and this can be done by advertising , running adverts and selling products on your site
Famofamo:

hw to make money wt blogin
Re: Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish by leksmedia: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
If it's a custom domain you have to buy the domain back and reinstall wordpress , but if it's a free one with WordPress or extension then you will have to just login and continue using it
dozzynet:

You are doing a great job here. Please how can I resuscitate an old blog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paypal And UBA Africard (prepaid Visa Debit Card) / Boy, 14, Launches Social-Networking Website / What Is A CAPTCHA And What Is It Used For In Web Browsing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.