Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:02 PM

Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show (4090 Views)

/ Guinness Word Game 'friend Or Foe' / The Lagos Lottery Game Show & Live Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by Mustay(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2006
Friend Or Foe By Guinness - Fans

hi guys do y'all watch 'Friend or Foe' shown on Saturday on NTA and LTV?

The program tasks contestants on English, Fitness, Tasting etc. Contestants are asked to pick a 'foe' for a task which Emeka (BBN) [chooses]. If the contestant is successful, he/she gets to pick his/her foe out. When the last man stands out, the failed contestants battle against the last man in the quest for 500,000 naira. He/she is told to pick the weakest member of the opposition to answer questions in areas of Government, Sports, Fashion etc.

The show is full of intrigues and [suspense].
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by Mustay(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2006
shows How men stab each other @ d back, d presenta is very cool. Last wk(oct 28) was very interesting and it was unfortunate BOLA HAD 2 GO! d winner has about 20% donated2 charity. D SHOW is very educative, shows dt it ain't easy getting money COMES UP ON NTA @ 10.30p.m. u also get d opportunity of winning 10000 naira during d show each week. Ur responses,
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by dominobaby(f): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2006
Yeah i do watch it and its quite interesting and educative. The presenter is Ebuka not Emeka.
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by Mustay(m): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2006
winkthanks a million 4 that- u know the memory fails @ times
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by benheart(f): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2006
pls,  can anyone help me!!!!!!
am interested in the game, pls does anyone have the idea on how am going to apply? pls it very urgent.

kiss kiss
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by kentoma: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2006
hey i ave seen the show a couple of times,it seems nice but how can one be nominated or picked to partake in the adventure.pls help out.
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by dennylove(m): 12:09am On Oct 31, 2006
O yaaaa, ALL THE WANNABES,where una dey grin grin cheesy shocked
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by dominobaby(f): 2:46am On Oct 31, 2006
Mustay, sure anytime!
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by Seun(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2006
What time exactly on Saturday is the show aired?
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by harpo(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2006
I think the programme is brilliant and that okija boy is doing a good jod cool grin
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by lucid: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2006
I think d programme is cool.Ebuka is also doing a great job,does it like a proffessional.And a welcome development to the normal reality shows.Kudos to Guinness for a lovel idea.
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by Mustay(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2006
the show comes up 10.30pm every saturday on NTA and LTV (durin the wkdays bt i don't kno d time) wink
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by pati(f): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2006
the programme is cool, i like it
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by nkenk(f): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2006
d show is a gud one and am glad bubu of big brother nigeria is d presenter.he sure looks charming and has d most wonderfull effect on people.it comes up by 10am every saturday .u can visit www.friendorfoetv.comfor participation.gudluck!
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by Mustay(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2006
SORRY GUYS THE PROGRAM IS 10PM ON nta.
2 PARTICIPATE,VISIT
FRIENDORFOE.TV
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by Mustay(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2006
benheart-mi sure u've confirmed on radio that to participate-u gota visit FRIEMDORFOE.TV
goodluck and hope 2 c u win somethin wink
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by avalon: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2007
anyone seen the frend or foe site? since when is 1982 not a legalage 2 view that kind of site?
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by Mustay(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2007
I've not visited d site recently but when last i visited, there wasn't any restriction of any sort to view d site.
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by avalon: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2007
been on thesite again, one word that best describes it---"whacked".since when cant an adult of over 21 "not be of legal age to view that kind of site"?
You are not of legal age to view this site. Thank you. shocked
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by Mustay(m): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2007
Ehen, i didn't know o!
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by avalon: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2007
now u know!
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by Mustay(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2007
Yes i do. But wait, must you be 21 to participate or to view d site? Which 'un?
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by Elia(f): 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2007
Nice and educative program. But i think :oEbuka is too dull to anchor such a program. Guiness should have tried out Katung or better still Francisca both of Big Brother Nigeria House for the job! Or what do you guyts feel?
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by Mustay(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2007
He's very cool and i do not see any reason 4 a 'wild' presenter
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by Elia(f): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2007
And may i know what you mean by 'WILD'? Ebuka is sure an example of that word!
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by Mustay(m): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2007
On d show, he isn't
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by Mustay(m): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2007
D guy is d one making money outta all d housemates. Remember, he also anchors the Greatness advert
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by vickymoore(m): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2008
Hi,

My name is Victor Dada from Abuja. I'm writing this piece with a heavy heart and disappointment with the organisers of Friend or Foe game. I love this game very much and I don't miss to watch it every weekend. But my grievances is that I applied to participate in the game last year, almost a year ago; and I went for audition in Accra park and we were invited to lagos in our own expense for another general audition. I made it to lagos on the appointed date and went for the audition, luckily I was among the selected people; I was in group C as there were many episodes to be shot and we were divided into groups. How ever, every went well and the final tv show was shot in and my group won #200,000 only. We were told that the price money will be paid to us after the show is televised, but until this time, they have not paid us our winning price and they had not contacted us either.

Its very unfair.
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by Mustay(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2008
priorities changed man!

From Friend or Foe show - to Guiness miments with Ebuka on the streets - to sponsoring NFA - to NATIONS' cup sad sad sad

sorry o!
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by zigbo(f): 12:50am On Feb 15, 2008
vickymoore:

Hi,

My name is Victor Dada from Abuja. I'm writing this piece with a heavy heart and disappointment with the organisers of Friend or Foe game. I love this game very much and I don't miss to watch it every weekend. But my grievances is that I applied to participate in the game last year, almost a year ago; and I went for audition in Accra park and we were invited to lagos in our own expense for another general audition. I made it to lagos on the appointed date and went for the audition, luckily I was among the selected people; I was in group C as there were many episodes to be shot and we were divided into groups. How ever, every went well and the final tv show was shot in and my group won #200,000 only. We were told that the price money will be paid to us after the show is televised, but until this time, they have not paid us our winning price and they had not contacted us either.

Its very unfair.

Really?? what a shame, i'm so forced to say Nigerians suck most of em now look wat they'r trying to reduce guiness to, a whole guiness embarassed just N200,000 and they cant pay??
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by Mustay(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2008
vickymoe has just 1 post.

)+)

can he tell us if the money has been paid?
Re: Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show by SincereHRT: 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2009
Am begining to doubt d authensity of dis accusation. Hope's not an existing user with new username. Anyway, i don't know u so i can't conclude. But if dat's d case, lot of dose tins happens asp here in Nigeria. As confirmed, most beauty peageant organizers till holds dere winner's fee.

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Hallmark Channel Changes Name / The Flash Fan Page** / @@@free $$$$ Full $$$$hi Def$$$$ Movie Downloadz@@@

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.