Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Lastma - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lastma (97382 Views)

Proffesional Advice Pls: G.L 8 Lastma Officer Or G.L 8 Govt Primary Sch. / LASTMA Interview / What Are The Rankings Of Lastma Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lastma by Aolly(f): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
I will,Tnks
Re: Lastma by adeowo84(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
make una calm down joor, wetin dey delay camping no be Ramadan o, Some political slot never join collect appointment letter, and we just fixed dat yesterday... cheers

1 Like

Re: Lastma by dymex: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pls Abeg... Wats the latest on fire service
Re: Lastma by olamendula(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
@dymex pls how many stages screening have you done based on fire service apart from the one @ pssdc magodo..
Re: Lastma by loveabletd(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
I got this msg afternoon from the POS "please be informed that you are to report at the Public Service Office, Room 211 with your original assumption of duty certificate earlier collected tomorrow, Thursday 9th June,2016 by 10am prompt.Ty" any bdy got this?
Re: Lastma by prof4maths(m): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
loveabletd:
I got this msg afternoon from the POS "please be informed that you are to report at the Public Service Office, Room 211 with your original assumption of duty certificate earlier collected tomorrow, Thursday 9th June,2016 by 10am prompt.Ty" any bdy got this?

Have u collected your letter of assumption?
Re: Lastma by loveabletd(m): 3:46am On Jun 09, 2016
prof4maths:

Have u collected your letter of assumption?
yes
Re: Lastma by moluwasegun: 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
any update. please
Re: Lastma by Aolly(f): 3:20am On Jun 10, 2016
loveabletd:
hav u gone der nd what happen?
Re: Lastma by loveabletd(m): 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
Here is the list of what u are to bring to the camp.

Re: Lastma by alBidmaasiy(m): 12:02am On Jun 11, 2016
I just love lastma guys with their updates. Thumps up. Wish you all successful camping.
Re: Lastma by moluwasegun: 2:09am On Jun 11, 2016
please, any update for those that are yet to collect the letter of assumption
Re: Lastma by Aolly(f): 4:35am On Jun 11, 2016
loveabletd:
Here is the list of what u are to bring to the camp.
pls,wn is d camp date and how long wil it last
Re: Lastma by loveabletd(m): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2016
The camp will start after the month of ramadan

1 Like

Re: Lastma by loveabletd(m): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Aolly:
pls,wn is d camp date and how long wil it last
can u send me ur number so that I can link u to a lastma group on what app (tundeonline2003@yahoo.com)
Re: Lastma by Aolly(f): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tnk u, I hav snt it to ur email address.
Re: Lastma by prof4maths(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
loveabletd:
can u send me ur number so that I can link u to a lastma group on what app (tundeonline2003@yahoo.com)

Sent to ur email. 08188254057. Thanks G.
Re: Lastma by Olaspech: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please to all that put in for lastma job...we
please what's the latest about n.d holders faith... Or there is no hope for nd"s candidate..
Please anybody with latest and helpful information
Re: Lastma by loveabletd(m): 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
The next coming batch will come together wt ND, note we are all going to camp together after fasting.
Re: Lastma by moluwasegun: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2016
can u please add me to the whatsapp group.
Re: Lastma by LexxieleE(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
folarinMA:
NYSC orientation has been held in the past during Ramadan, but mark my words it will never happen again in Nigeria..
u missed it, u lied. NYSC orientation is on going @ d moment.
Re: Lastma by prof4maths(m): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
LexxieleE:
u missed it, u lied. NYSC orientation is on going @ d moment.

Lolz! May be after this one. Morafuka guy
Re: Lastma by loveabletd(m): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2016
The delay in the release of the 3 batch list known as batch C is because of the preparation of the 555 public servant that was given award of long serving public servant in lagos at the adeyemi adegbenro auditorium alausa ikeja yesterday the occasion was grace by top public sevant and government official that is the main purpose of the delay so by next week messages will roll in. So be patient
Re: Lastma by alBidmaasiy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
loveabletd:
The delay in the release of the 3 batch list known as batch C is because of the preparation of the 555 public servant that was given award of long serving public servant in lagos at the adeyemi adegbenro auditorium alausa ikeja yesterday the occasion was grace by top public sevant and government official that is the main purpose of the delay so by next week messages will roll in. So be patient
Thanks brother
Re: Lastma by kunlenavy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
this is my NUM 07060486171 add me up on whatsapp
Re: Lastma by pj3400(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2016
What many of us don't know is that, the recruitment going on is of two types, the fresh recruitment (those the government are trying to employ fresh from scratch) and The Re-designation of appointment( those in service already that wish to move from one ministry to another) but the Re designation of appointment is for those who wish to move from one ministry to vehicles inspection office (VIO).

Some engineers were even withdrawn from the successful lastma recruit and added to the VIO recruitment.

For the re-designation officers, the first batch collected their letter on June 6 and the effective date was May 26th 2016 and they were asked to dropped some copies at the PSO (Public service Office). Ever since then no further information was forth coming.

Last week, another batch of the re-designation applicant to VIO was sent a message to appear before the CSC (civil service commission) and member with copies of their documents. I also got informed that they were ask to come again today may be for collection of their letter, I can't really say.

All in all, any Government recruitment normally takes time to get concluded, so we should try to be calm and relaxed till it get to our turn.

If you have the time to visit Alausa, kindly do so cos all the information one needed might not be available here and some who have the info might not be willing to share.

And I need to say this, many of us here always asking for source of information and always insisting to know if the information is real or not, note: even if u are with the governor at the point a decision was made, the next minutes you leave the information might be altered and unknown to you.

What am saying is this, government information is very volatile and can changes within seconds. So please if you are told one thing and you didn't meet it like that, that doesn't means you should insult the personality of such person that provided the info.

If you don't want to hear rumor then how will you hear fact? In every rumor their is an iota ot truth.

Hope I won't be asked how I got to know all that have just said.

I used to be annoyed about how my friends refuse to share info whenever they get into government position, now I know better.

If I have any information within my premise that is safe to be shared I will without anyone asking me to.

I wanted to post a sample of the employment letter of the newly recruited Lastma officer until I had to rethink.

Please this room is too cold. Let's try and be constructive in our engagement with others here. Some of you don't even know who is who here.

One love.

Mind the message and not the grammatical blunders committed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lastma by dymex: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bro... We dnt even know wat is going on with fire service
Re: Lastma by ahmedobalo(m): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Someone should help us with update about fire service recruitment
Re: Lastma by Temyjohnson(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2016
@Fire service...i went to alausa and I was told to be patient, that when they are ready, messages will roll out....when?..i asked..."I don't know"... he answered angrily....the little info av got..Bless up

1 Like

Re: Lastma by opeoluwa2(f): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats to all the white and black LASTMA rookies posted to the roads today.

It's just a parlative arrangement. Once everyone collects their letters, and camp is completed, then the Permanet posting will take place.

As from 27thjune - 2july, the next list will be out and people can start going to PSO to collect their Assumption letter.
Re: Lastma by alBidmaasiy(m): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
Temyjohnson:
@Fire service...i went to alausa and I was told to be patient, that when they are ready, messages will roll out....when?..i asked..."I don't know"... he answered angrily....the little info av got..Bless up
Thanks, what a useful info.
Re: Lastma by kunlenavy(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2016
ANY NEWS ABOUT THE O.N.D AND V.I.O

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.