Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This (86243 Views)

What Michael Jackson Would Have Lookd If He Neva Had Surgery And Was Still Alive / 18yrs Old And Maturity! / Can U Marry An 18yrs Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by monarch1: 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2009
With the shocking news of Michael Jackson's death on the news yesterday, one did a little research online and found a documented event that took place at Michael Jackson's popular ranch home. This event involved the police, FBI and individuals with real names.

This story/event happened back in 2005, it was NEVER refuted or denied by ANY of the persons mentioned or involved BUT was quietened by the FBI and other "higher" "forces" in the United States Government.

Im sure we'll remember how after his Thriller hit release, stories and rumours of Cloning and Live preservation started flying around with Michael right in the middle of the whole thing, AND after a few months we saw a different Michael Jackson - new face, new this, new that. I think a lot happend pretty quickly.

This article, for me is the real thing and I beleive that the person that died yesterday was the switch.

Please read this, I got it from; http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30940

Neverland Ranch Investigators Discover Corpse Of Real Michael JacksonMarch 16, 2005 | Issue 41•11

SANTA BARBARA, CA—During a search for evidence at the Neverland Valley Ranch, investigators discovered a corpse that has been identified as that of Michael Jackson, Santa Barbara police officials announced Tuesday.

"Coroners have officially pronounced Michael Jackson dead. From what we can tell, he died between 18 and 20 years ago," forensic investigator Tim Holbrooke said. "We are not certain, at this time, who—or what—has been standing trial in that Santa Maria courthouse."

According to Holbrooke, Jackson's corpse was buried just inches below a stretch of the miniature-train tracks that run throughout Neverland. The largely desiccated corpse wore the remains of a red, zipper-covered leather jacket and a single glove.

"We positively identified the body as Jackson by his dental records and DNA," Holbrooke said. "But even before we conducted a single forensic test, we began to suspect that that we'd uncovered the real Michael, and that the disturbing figure claiming to be Jackson was a fake."

Holbrooke said that, although the corpse was in an advanced stage of decomposition, when investigators compared the body to early-career publicity photos of Jackson, they saw a striking resemblance in bone structure and facial features. But when they compared the body to photos taken after 1987, the resemblance was negligible.

"This discovery raises a lot of questions, but it also sheds light on a number of disturbing incidents," Holbrooke said. "Frankly, Jackson had been acting pretty strange."

Forensic experts and music critics are postulating that Jackson was dead before the release of the multi-platinum album Bad. Detectives are currently analyzing the lyrics to "Man In The Mirror" for any clues relating to a look-alike entity that many suspect murdered the youngest member of the Jackson 5 and assumed his identity.

"We believe that Neverland served as some sort of freakishly whimsical tomb constructed by Jackson's killer," Holbrooke said. "We also suspect that all of the iniquities that occurred on that ranch were the work of the imposter. I wouldn't have ever thought it possible, but we are looking at a situation where the sexual abuse of a 13-year-old cancer patient is the tip of the iceberg."

Holbrooke said that, while the living Jackson is the leading suspect in the murder investigation, he "could be another victim of some sort."

"Basically, we have no idea what type of creature we are dealing with," Holbrooke said.

A member of the investigative team that discovered Jackson's body described the experience as "otherworldly."

"As we neared the perimeter of Neverland, the dogs started whining and howling like crazy," Santa Barbara County detective Frank Poeller said. "We had to pull them into the house. When we got to Jackson's bedroom, one of them almost choked himself to death on his leash trying to get out through the window. Minutes later, the same dog led us to the corpse."

A representative from Jackson's self-created label, MJJ Productions, said he was not surprised to find out that the current Jackson is an imposter.

"When we were recording 'Heal The World' for Dangerous, I could tell something was terribly, terribly wrong," MJJ manager Luke Allard said. "Michael didn't seem like himself anymore. He'd demand bizarre food and sit for hours in a hyperbaric chamber. His appearance began to become more and more peculiar. Soon afterwards, he started wearing a mask and confiding in a chimpanzee."

"I remember thinking, 'This man has become a monster,'" Allard said. "If only I'd known how right I was."

Allard said he thinks that the imposter broke ties with Jackson's former friends and surrounded himself with children who were too young to notice the radical change.

Vanity Fair reporter Beth Pither visited Neverland in 1994.
"A strangely fearful staff member led me to Jackson, but ran off before I opened the door," Pither said. "Standing there with my hand on an ice-cold doorknob, I heard strange, unnatural sounds—leathery wings flapping, a sorrowful wail, and loud hissing. A wave of dread passed through me as I opened the door, but all I found was Michael and some kids in pajamas eating ice cream and watching 101 Dalmatians."

While their claims have not been corroborated, other Neverland visitors have reported that when when Jackson entered a room, lights flickered, faucets ran blood-red, and screams escaped from the walls.

To aid in the investigation, the FBI enlisted Dr. Richard Weingarden, a noted expert on the paranormal from UC Santa Barbara. After only two hours, Weingarden abandoned the project.

"The smell of sulfur, the decaying facial features, the bizarrely high-pitched voice—it sounds exactly like, " Weingarden said, trailing off. "I'm sure it's nothing. Not a big deal. Nothing to be terrified about, certainly. I have to go. I've got a family."

Thomas Sneddon, the prosecutor in Jackson's child-molestation lawsuit, said it remains to be seen how the shocking discovery will affect the trial.

Megan Gustafson, who left her post as president of the Akron, OH Michael Jackson Fan Club after the singer was accused of molestation, offered a positive view of the grisly revelation.

"This is very disturbing news," Gustafson said. "But to be honest, it's kind of a relief too. Thriller and Off The Wall are really amazing records. Now I can pull them out of my 'ruined by child abuse' storage bin and start listening to them again."

Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by OkraSoup1: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2009
Er you know the onion is a paper that makes up and spoofs and exaggerates stories for comedic effect right?
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by dominique(f): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2009
Somebody actuall believed this load of crap
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 27, 2009
;d
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by kok(m): 6:09am On Jun 27, 2009
How genuine is this, and why is the news coming up now?
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by dominique(f): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2009
@poster
you got some news from a source called onionnews.com and you believed it just like that . . . na wah for you o!
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by Phemour: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2009
hmmm . . .thats what Nairaland want oooo, just give us source
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by monarch1: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2009
That search happened at his neverland home in 2005 and that report has been online ever since. Like I said, after hearing of "his" death I decided to do some searching online.

That "Michael Jackson" is very familiar, BUT is that the Michael Jackson you know? as Thriller? - lets face it, look at the last picture right there and compare with the Thriller Michael Jackson, TELL ME THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE. They both look familiar - YES - But not the same people, The name stayed the same, BUT the music changed (argue that?), They behavior changed, less TV appearances, NO public performances since 1997!!!!!

What plastic surgery can link those two people We all know old actresses still turning heads with plastic surgeries, so what happened here - wasnt rich enough to find a good plastic surgeon??

I have 4 pictures coming up; 1. and 2. YES, but 3. and 4. - You tell me

So you just wake up in the 80s and inject white

There was a very serious fire in the 80s involving Michael Jackson during a commercial - PEPSI, after that, he came brand new (After about 3 years underground), sacked long time Manager, deserted old friends, started getting involved in life preservation??, started confidingin a Chimp?? - This is a guy who had interviews upon interviews, shows upon shows after Thriller, ALL OF A SUDDEN - THIS??

I dont think I manufactured any of these, I read them up and these are facts - Michael Jackson (The name is what we know), what about the person??, beleive me, we knew him at Billie Jean, we knew him at Off the world, we knew him at Beat it, even at Thriller, all of a sudden WE STARTED CALLING HIM WACKO JACKO - ALL BECAUSE OF A PLASTIC SURGERY?, IT WAS SOMEONE (or something) ELSE

Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by Phemour: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2009
Micheal Jackson Pics

Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2009
It's a lie the same was said for paul mcCartney
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by monarch1: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2009
I might know little, BUT I know enough to know that for some people who were close to the Thriller Michael Jackson, he cant die, so the money making machine must live on, even if it means getting a "look-alike" and cooking up stories in the event of his death.

To us, its Michael Jackson we know, love, admire, etc, TO THEM, its what they have at stake - MONEY. Im talking about the music business people (The ones who all Michael Jackson means to them is MONEY), not us the fans.

Did you know that (you should know) if you think of what you miss, love, admire, etc about Michael Jackson, all your feelings (good ones) about him, you will find out that it was that first impression of the Thriller and pre-thriller times; THAT covers whatever anyone says about that clone/replacement.

Always remember that;
1. The post had real names and real locations and was never denied BUT "killed"
2. We are fans and he had business partners and managers/investors - to us, he is Michael Jackson, to them he means money

I believe Michael Jackson died a long time ago and was switched with that freak. Thats why the Michael you are a fan of is the Thriller, not the BAD, Black or White, Scream or Man in the Mirror freak??

2 Likes

Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by sexyLeamon(f): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2009
too much information for me to take can't understand anything undecided
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by dominique(f): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2009
@monarch1
i'll be needing a more reliable source (like MSNBC or CNN) before i can believe all this mumbo jumbo instead of some onion news.

I believe Michael Jackson died a long time ago and was switched with that freak.
seems like you're alone in that line of thought

Thats why the Michael you are a fan of is the Thriller, not the BAD, Black or White, Scream or Man in the Mirror freak??
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by puskin: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2009
Nw MJ is dead, suddenly, there's confusion everywhere.
Well, whether he died years ago or a few days ago.
Bottom line: MJ is dead.
So can we kindly move along.
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by SkyPro: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2009
oga Monarch , your source lacks credibility, did you read the other article "King of Pop dies at 12" this was posted on 26th june 2009. Michael was 12yrs old back in 1970. that post is ridiculous comic material, cos if he died then and you are saying there was cloning or switching then you must be the ignoramus of the millenium. a sheep was cloned for the first time on planet earth only in 1997 !. so who cloned him ?, do you know that a cloned animal starts life as an infant not adult, or are being decieved by Schwartznegger's "6th day" ? Michael got into a fire accident during the Pepsi commercial, and then skin whitening and all that stuff, but that doesn't mean he was switched by another person, people change like changing seasons , only God does not change.so if he changed so much after the fire incident or even before Thriller, its a normal things with human beings.

4 Likes

Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by Calvary7: 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2009
I think monarch1 needs to go to Wikipedia and check out the identity of the Onion News. They were founded to give fake news, little wonder the world never spoke of the incident when it cam up on Onion news in 2005. At least you can see the post: 'King of Pop died at 12'. So there is no iota of truth in that story.
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by Trac: 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2011
I understand that this is an old thread but the M.J. that we have been accustomed to down the years isn't Michael Jackson. Compare Off The Wall to the sequels. It is obvious it isn't even the same person. Many people were used during the years to give us the final flavour that we have gotten to know. If one understands certain details, there would be no integration of fiction with reality.

3 Likes

Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by leaLove777: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Either way idt it matters because his death seemed conspiracy enough considering he was sayin ppl were tryin to kill him...And his sister said, "They did it and they know who they are"
She would not say who but she seems certain he was legitimately murdered.
He claimed someone was tryin to poison him and spoke out against the illuminati right before his death...Seems to be how it goes.
And btw you cannot trust the news, they tell you only what they're allowed to, and even lie thats why sometimes it'll be one thing one minute and something else the next. I'm tellin ya the government does have their own I guess you could say gangsters so we can't rlly trust anything and should keep our eyes as well as our minds pretty opened and be ready to listen to anyone but yes, we need to question everything. Also didn't anyone see it when those kids came out and confessed that their parents made them lie cause they wanted money? He was officially cleared. And he looked the way that he wanted to, he wanted to be white and they have ways of makin things happen. He thought he was beautiful, I still saw the same sad eyes when I looked at them, he had an identity crises from going through so much, being pushed around, controlled, and treated like an object so it came out physically, he was not happy with himself in the way that he looked but he was not a perv, he loved his children, it was obvious. His daughter even had a breakdown and he's all she ever talks about.
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by fr3do(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
I believe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by docsholz(m): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
martha: Hmmm
I think I'm in loff
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by sunkoye: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
Trac: I understand that this is an old thread but the M.J. that we have been accustomed to down the years isn't Michael Jackson. Compare Off The Wall to the sequels. It is obvious it isn't even the same person. Many people were used during the years to give us the final flavour that we have gotten to know. If one understands certain details, there would be no integration of fiction with reality.
av always been thinkin the guy made a deal. Bt wateva....he is dead and must stays dead in God's name!

1 Like

Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by leaLove777: 12:14am On Jan 03, 2014
ppl hookin up on here now or somethin? lol whats goin on?
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by Akshow: 6:06am On Jan 03, 2014
sexyLeamon: too much information for me to take can't understand anything undecided
which course u study\are studying, and how u de carry pass?
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by Sirsijo(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2014
No black guy will Bleep a white woman and give birth to Blue, completely white babies... No niggah can do that. EXCEPT HE IS WHITE. I second this story joor.

2 Likes

Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by boss1310(m): 8:10am On Jan 03, 2014
celebrities are human beings and they do die like humans,enough of theories and conspiracies the man is dead.elvis and tupac fans believes they are still alive and have cooked up more believable stories than this.
am a michael's fan but he is dead and life goes on.
i admit he was a mysterious character but he was human

2 Likes

Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by ignis: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2014
I don't believe this.
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by Emmyk(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2014
I was here.
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by skyscraperTM(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2014
You guys should let this nigger rest in peace naw!! If the Michael Jackson we all know was 'fake' how come she had a striking resemblance with his sister, Janet Jackson. Or, did she also died 18yrs ago?

Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by SpicyMimi(f): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2014
So who brought this thread back to life?

A poo thread that ws created 4years ago... :/
Re: Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2014
SpicyMimi: So who brought this thread back to life?

A poo thread that ws created 4years ago... :/
it's called resurrection! grin back from the dead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo / Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / Nairalanders Share Your Xmas Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.