Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN (25195 Views)

********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* / Sauron Vs Ibime / Mykali Battles Sauron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Eunuch does not start with the same stress like Utopia.
/Eu/ is different to /u/.
U will have to go to school all over again before you can teach me English.
I didn't grow in the swamps of Port-Harcourt like you did.

A [b]eu[/b]phoric feeling will soon come upon you.

We'll battle after the Nairaland tournament. Its better you join the tournament sef so that when we battle, its gonna be for the belt.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2009
Krayola:

Sauron . . . .battle me. I dare u

Drop your bars first. . . .  .

MrCrackles:

Dis is meant to be a rap battle, aint it?. . . . . .
Sup with the english tutorials?

Warn Ibime to stop BITING.

debosky:

Witches, vampires and night shit-packers  grin grin grin

No way!!!
She is not EnnyLuv. grin

Y'all should get back to the rap battle - this pedantry is getting old.  tongue

Debosky on the rap battle section? Na wa o.
What are you gonna tell us now?   "Debosky and 9ice. . . .Twais as nise"
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2009
Ibime:

We'll battle after the Nairaland tournament. Its better you join the tournament sef so that when we battle, its gonna be for the belt.

What tournament. The tourney is a flop from what i see.  No offence, lalaboi  wink
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Drop your bars first. . . .  .

Aight . . no shakin . . gotta run to the bank real quick. be back in 20 mins. . . prepare to DIE!!!!

3 rounds. . . You go first 2nd round. the 3rd round we pick a time and post our bars simultaneously.

GAME ON!
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by chibaby5(f): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2009
Oya naw let da battle begin jor ! ! ! ! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lysaa(f): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2009
Krayola:

What tournament. The tourney is a flop from what i see.  No offence, lalaboi  wink
how can u tell when the coin isn't tossed yet. Probability of success or failure can not be determined without an occurrence right?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2009
Krayola:

Same feeling here son
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lysaa(f): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2009
Chi - babes on a rap thread, wow this is going to be interesting. now guys, all eyes on yous, don't let Yous down. LOL
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2009
Krayola:

Aight . . no shakin . .  gotta run to the bank real quick. be back in 20 mins. . . prepare to DIE!!!!

3 rounds. . .  You go first 2nd round. the 3rd round we  pick a time and post our bars simultaneously.  

GAME ON!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2009
Krayola:

Aight . . no shakin . .  gotta run to the bank real quick. be back in 20 mins. . . prepare to DIE!!!!

3 rounds. . .  You go first 2nd round. the 3rd round we  pick a time and post our bars simultaneously.  

GAME ON!

Don't BITE. . . . . . . .I know how to catch lyrics thieves. . . . .
I am going out soon so you might as well delay your lyrics till tomorrow evening when i go full ground.
If i don't rip your heart off your rib-cage within 2 rounds. . . . . .I would swallow cyanide.

Krayola:

Don't mind Ibime. . . . . .
He signed up for the tourney so he can dominate newbies. . . .with little or no competition.
It's like Man Utd playing in Globacom league in Nigeria.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2009
debosky:

Witches, vampires and night shit-packers  grin grin grin

Y'all should get back to the rap battle - this pedantry is getting old.  tongue

Debosky. . . . . .U are officially registered for the tourney!
You and Ennyluv - Round 1 grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't mind Ibime. . . . . .
He signed up for the tourney so he can dominate newbies. . . .with little or no competition.
It's like Man Utd playing in Globacom league in Nigeria.

Dont disrespect and underestimate Mr Crackles. . . . grin
Infact fuc.k that tourney, i wanna keep taking cats on 1 on 1 grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by chibaby5(f): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2009
lysaa:

Chi - babes on a rap thread, wow this is going to be interesting. now guys, all eyes on yous, don't let Yous down. LOL

lmao! !i cnt shout. . they beatin round da garden flowers man! tongue no delayz ppl. . .da show is runnin l8 grin grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2009
KRAYOLA'S pre-DISS!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I was lyrically made to bleed and i was bred to annihilate
Violate my commandments and u get tossed in the fireplace
Your eyes need to dilate to see my bright n complex metaphors
Came with a crossover of death and ya life bounced off the bleeping floor
I wreck with gore and ready at any point to rap n brawl
Lyrics are so heavy-metal i can take out words n crack your skull
You half to stall, i'm quick like a thief n grab ya spinal chord
I ma disconnect ya voice box so you can't rhyme no more
Sauron showboats and cut throats. . . .He's a lyrical dagger
I'm calm but will track y'all cats one by one like a serial rapper
Right hooks got these clones shook, get punched in the mouth fast.
You tough? Sorry but I'm not scared of these retards, Buncha Outcasts
I'm laughin' at KRAYOLA, the kid's abortion is quick.
Like beans-aided constipation, the plonker forces his shit.
This isn't horrorcore but it won't keep me to stop and maim you.
And when it comes to being wack. . . . .You're so spastic, voters laugh @ you.
Yeah it's just a netcee spit, but there's no need for your babblez.
Shit, I'll beat 'em-bare-assed(embarassed) like Mallams spank their cattlez.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by chamotex(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2009
Bleep the tourneys and lets all just battle each other mehn!
What's with all these English tutorials?

I saw a dude in the prelims that almost wrote a story book . . . . . Is that who I wanna battle?

Let's do something different and fun . . . . maybe like a tag team battle or something.
NO footie games to watch, we might aswell blow this place up with some bars.  undecided
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2009
chamotex:

Bleep the tourneys and lets all just battle each other mehn!
What's with all these English tutorials?

I saw a dude in the prelims that almost wrote a story book . . . . . Is that who I wanna battle?

Let's do something different and fun . . . . maybe like a tag team battle or something.
NO footie games to watch, we might aswell blow this place up with some bars.  undecided

I swear. . . . . .I have always been down wid it anyway
The tourney is flawed!
All day bars bragging and banging! grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by chibaby5(f): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2009
where is mr KRAYOLA. . . . BERRA COME N DEFEND YASELF OOO grin tongue
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by chamotex(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2009
MrCrackles:

I swear. . . . . .I have always been down wid it anyway
The tourney is flawed!
All day bars bragging and banging! grin

Bruv imagine this: dropped by a certain someone. *shakes head*. I almost thought I was reading a bed time story.

Yeah! I was able to cook up some verses in time.

Chk 1&2
Its D.QUAm

this might look nice buddy but its a start of bad times for u,
drawing u agnst me is like getn IV 2 com get HIV.
If only u ad chekd ma Cv, u wouldnt av dare 2 reciv it.
And nw dat u in it i'm gonna let u feel it lik u comin 4 a visit in the sun.

Always fear an Agent 47 with an Ak47 cus i take ma shots right 'MYkal' and its always on target. So i'm ready to hit boy if u act a fagot, ready to eat boy if u act a carrot.

Steady flow pumpin, do u kno what i'm talkinabt? Nigga betr watchout or u might be washed out, u don't get 2 blame cus u'l be blazin in flames.

U think u got rep in this rap game but now i' ma make u go panic cus i'l get u reckd in d rapgame like titanic.

I'm hot like magma- do u wanna touch?
I send signals like an highvoltage wire, u don't wanna near me, if i was U.S.A, u'l be like togo so, the the gods must be crazy for bringin u against me.

C i'm a rapstar, but when i throw punchlines 2 knock punks like u, they call me a boxer, ferocious attacks mk em call me a wankstar
thrown spiritual &lyrical punches 2 knock u off ur crouches
trust me buddy cus all u'l see is yellow, cus first u r gona yel, and then u go down low like a bitch in an orgasm

i breathe fire when i rap, u could call me a dragon
since u lame in ur raplines i'll call u a rap-baron
dumb still lookin i'ma call u a rap slowpoke
don't run buddy cus it only has just begon &its xpctd 4 d DON 2 get ur ass Done.

F.- hmmm i smell chicken & its sure 2be Mykali, nobody leaked ur cover, u should kno i kno u r a chickn
yes i kno we both Mcees and not enemies, there is no turning around now its all for the tourny, Now u r cornered and i'm gonna chip ma bullets in u.

Drops mic!
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2009
Chamotex
I didnt even bother no disrespect though. . . . . . . .  grin cheesy grin
Some cat even dropped 4 bars instead of 8bars, and he claimed to have missed the remaining bars out accidentally. . . . . .I shivered! grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2009

Its D.QUAm

this might look nice buddy but its a start of bad times for u,
drawing u agnst me is like getn IV 2 com get HIV.
If only u ad chekd ma Cv, u wouldnt av dare 2 reciv it.
And nw dat u in it i'm gonna let u feel it lik u comin 4 a visit in the sun.

Always fear an Agent 47 with an Ak47 cus i take ma shots right 'MYkal' and its always on target. So i'm ready to hit boy if u act a fagot, ready to eat boy if u act a carrot.

Steady flow pumpin, do u kno what i'm talkinabt? Nigga betr watchout or u  might be washed out, u don't get 2 blame cus u'l be blazin in flames.

U think u got rep in this rap game but now i' ma make u go panic  cus i'l get u reckd in d rapgame like titanic.

I'm hot like magma- do u wanna touch?
I send signals like an highvoltage wire, u don't wanna near me, if i was U.S.A, u'l be like togo so, the the gods must be crazy for bringin u against me.

C i'm a rapstar, but when i throw punchlines 2 knock punks like u, they call me a boxer, ferocious attacks mk em call me a wankstar
thrown spiritual &lyrical punches 2 knock u off ur crouches
trust me buddy cus all u'l see is yellow, cus first u r  gona yel, and then u go down low like a bitch in an orgasm

i breathe fire when i rap, u could call me a dragon
since u lame in ur raplines i'll call u a rap-baron
dumb still lookin i'ma call u a rap slowpoke
don't run buddy cus it only has just begon &its xpctd 4 d DON 2 get ur ass Done.

F.- hmmm  i smell chicken & its sure 2be Mykali, nobody leaked ur cover, u should kno i kno u r a chickn
yes i kno we both Mcees and not enemies, there is no turning around now its all for the tourny, Now u r cornered and i'm gonna chip ma bullets in u

Seriously, this guy must be kidding us.

Even Debosky coulda spewed better than this. . . . .
Ki lode? Na by force to rap?
If Ibime wins this now, he would say he's got a BELT.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

KRAYOLA'S pre-DISS!!!!

I know u tried ur darn hardest, and thought u had it
u think say i come groundnut? u fukn gay!!
U hard as a lesbo,thats rocking a strap-on
bring it! i'm a let go, get bloodied like tampons

Hip Hop'n is simple, quit tryin 2 be deep
or get popped like a pimple, for putn me 2 sleep
Its 'bout a kick n a snare, dope spit in the air
not ur beligerant sneers, spoken with limited flair

Conjunction junction, whats my function?
2 put holes in foes  like acupuncture
u're ass, u're crass, at best a blast from d past
I'm d fu-ture, uproot ya, suit u up for sutures

Sauron, I know u tight but u're funny, too
Python? yeah right!! U're a bunny, shoo!!
I'm tougher than Nazi's and them raw heat crooks
U're softer than Archie in that comic book

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holla back
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

KRAYOLA'S pre-DISS!!!!

After now, you will say you wrote all these just now . . . I knew I heard these raps before:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-38921.352.html
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by chamotex(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2009
MrCrackles:

Chamotex
I didnt even bother no disrespect though. . . . . . . .  grin cheesy grin
Some cat even dropped 4 bars instead of 8bars, and he claimed to have missed the remaining bars out accidentally. . . . . .I shivered! grin

Yeah I saw that . . . . . that was when I made my mind up.  grin grin grin grin

~Sauron~:

Seriously, this guy must be kidding us.

Even Debosky coulda spewed better than this. . . . .
Ki lode? Na by force to rap?
If Ibime wins this now, he would say he's got a BELT.

I've seen BIGMODO with a better verse than that.
The funniest thing was his first line and I quote:

Yeah! I was able to cook up some verses in time.

The guy musta used the wrong sauce . . . . . . . Tesco Value I guess  cheesy grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2009
@Ibime. I don`t care if he bites. I`ll still murder him. he lacks originality. . he`s like canibus. .  a bunch of stale punchlines that don`t mean shit.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2009
Ok we might as well change the title of the thread if this is a "bang on clap dat" thing btw Sharon and Krayola grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2009
Krayola:

@Ibime. I don`t care if he bites. I`ll still murder him. his lacks originality. . he`s like canibus. .  a bunch of stale punchlines that don`t men shit.

Lolz! grin cheesy wink
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2009
Ibime:

After now, you will say you wrote all these just now . . . I knew I heard these raps before:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-38921.352.html

Look at this ape. . . . .How can you quote ma own lyrics as BITING?

I said it was a PRE-DISS so as not to bore the peops saying they need some action.
If i enter ma closet, Krayola will be a dead-man walking.

Krayola:

@Ibime. I don`t care if he bites. I`ll still murder him. his lacks originality. . he`s like canibus. .  a bunch of stale punchlines that don`t men shit.

Wait for your DEATH. . . . . . .Gimme 25 mins to put you in your grave.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2009
Just cause u're wasting so much time, ill drop some more to keep the fans entertained. it's nothin. . i got bars all day

I picked a fight with Sauron, cause dude dey fear
2 battle boys- lame excuses, like mumu dey here
now he's home like my bitch, all screw faced there
in victoria secret thongs and a cute brassiere

What u think this is, kindergarten
Its grown man B.I, better beg my pardon
u runnin ur lips, on the streets, bout how u run this shit
i'm in ur whip, with ur bitch, gettin my dikc licked
i'm waitin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2009
Dis is getting serious. . . . . . . . grin
Thread title has been changed. . . grin cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by chibaby5(f): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2009
yooooooooooooooo. . . . cheesy check dissin ! ! ! grin grin ds is da show we wanno watch since not all dem tutorials cool
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2009
Sauron wtf u doing, masturbating?
ur taking too long bro, fans are waitin
ur shoulda known betta b4 puttin ur fate in
my hands, cause i plan, to knock ur face in

-----------------------------------------

BRING IT!!! BIATTTCCHH!!!!
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2009
Sauron u're taking too long. If i had that much time i'd have written an album. I gotta drive my girl to work in like 5 mins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30)

Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.