Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN - Rap Battles (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN (25232 Views)

********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* / Sauron Vs Ibime / Mykali Battles Sauron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Go Down)

Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by mukina2: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2009
Florentino
You know, we know how to frustrate people smiley
Just so you know.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Florentino: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2009
cold:

Ok,slow ur roll tell us wetin really happen,who provoke u,this one wey u just enta house dey spit fire & brimstone dey talk of bringin ur posse,wetin happen?
Now this is really gettin interestin,it's obvious this thread has more potential so Mods-don't touch that dial grin

good question. na jeje i siddon wey dejiaiyo bring wahala come my doormouth.
ofokasibe also joined deji in cursing my father, na there wahala start. when i come browse the other topics, i come see say ofoka na bolaji(my old neighbour for egbeda wey sabi lie). the boy even thief small money from my junior brother some years ago. na there katakaka start.

mukina2:

Florentino
You know, we know how to frustrate people smiley
Just so you know.

go and frustrate dejiariyo and fokasibe. leave me jejely.
i dey with ma good people here dey enjoy better yarns. i no dey look for people trouble until they look for my own.
so ignore me, abeg.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2009
Can this fucking thread get locked up right now?! angry
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by mukina2: 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

The amount of dic.k riding on this thread is alarming! shocked grin cheesy
To the dic.k riders, excessive riding can get ya shafted, so beware!! cool

crashy . .how dare you bite my track? angry

You a dk-riding maggot,
you love the attention ,
Sport niggas run you niggas, ask Crizzle Simmons
Ha, Everready got gunned up and clapped quick
Multis get gunned up and clapped quick

grin grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Florentino: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

Can this fucking thread get locked up right now?! angry

lock wetin? u no go comot for here before i yab ur gorimapa head.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2009
Abeg make una lock this thread. . . . I cant bear to see Ofoka and this Florentino guy go at it. . . . na headache be that. . . .

Muki, pls lock this thread and bin it. Na Michael dey ask you, no be Ibime. If you no lock the thread, I go phone you tonight! grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by cold(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2009
Florentino:

good question. na jeje i siddon wey dejiaiyo bring wahala come my doormouth.
ofokasibe also joined deji in cursing my father, na there wahala start. when i come browse the other topics, i come see say ofoka na bolaji(my old neighbour for egbeda wey sabi lie). the boy even thief small money from my junior brother some years ago. na there katakaka start.

grin grin grin i talk am,i always knew that boy was up to no good,Light fingered bastard angry,not even a first rate McCoy.
Like i stated earlier,this thread has more potential to be exponential shocked So i'll tell u like i told the other guy-don't even think of touching that dial.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2009
See these people
Una wan lock thread now . . . when its getting interesting sad cheesy grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Florentino: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2009
Ibime:

Abeg make una lock this thread. . . . I cant bear to see Ofoka and this Florentino guy go at it. . . . na headache be that. . . .

Muki, pls lock this thread and bin it. Na Michael dey ask you, no be Ibime. If you no lock the thread, I go phone you tonight! grin

so na muki dey hold key to open/lock threads. ojigbi-jigbi-jigbi-jigbi.
muki,if you lock this thread like michael says, armed robbers and rapists go visit your sleep tonight. ofoka don chop him fun. na florentino time to enjoy be this. ofokasibe don jazz all of una, abi? leave the thread o cos 4 of my friends wey dem just release for aro still dey find cybercafe to register and join the party. we go need 24 hrs

cold:

grin grin grin i talk am,i always knew that boy was up to no good,Light fingered bastard angry,not even a first rate McCoy.
Like i stated earlier,this thread has more potential to be exponential shocked So i'll tell u like i told the other guy-don't even think of touching that dial.

how him nor go thief. him drop out of school in ss2 to dey follow tony tetuilla and the rest becos him wan rap.
he try open forum to gt ideas of rapping but the forum failed to function. since then, him don dey kolo for area. him sisters don graduate finsh but the oloriburuku still dey carry acid-wash jeans here and there dey try start a rap career.
make una nor lock this thread o. i have a lot of info on ofoka.

shey una wan hear?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by eyonigger(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2009
Ibime no vex, I respect dudes like you. The worse I speculated was if u actually bited ur own pre-written lines.

Debola there aint notin like some  demented people on this thread.
Mcrackles the same peeps are dickriding themselves, the same peeps accused and some accuser's are the reason for the multiple ID's.

For example, florentino= Sauron. There is no amount of broken English and Yoruba  u'll spew here that would clone you enough not to be Identified.

Muki I am falling in luv with u, ask me why.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2009
Florentino:

so na muki dey hold key to open/lock threads. ojigbi-jigbi-jigbi-jigbi.
muki,if you lock this thread like michael says, armed robbers and rapists go visit your sleep tonight. ofoka don chop him fun. na florentino time to enjoy be this. ofokasibe don jazz all of una, abi? leave the thread o cos 4 of my friends wey dem just release for aro still dey find cybercafe to register and join the party. we go need 24 hrs

Death grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by debosky(m): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2009
Who is Michael?

You better watch your filthy mouth florentino - you are asking for the big stick to be used on your already flattened skull with your comments. wink
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Florentino: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2009
eyonigger:

Ibime no vex, I respect dudes like you. The worse I speculated was if u actually bited ur own pre-written lines.

Debola there aint notin like some  demented people on this thread.
Mcrackles the same peeps are dickriding themselves, the same peeps accused and some accuser's are the reason for the multiple ID's.

For example, florentino= Sauron. There is no amount of broken English and Yoruba  u'll spew here that would clone you enough not to be Identified.

Muki I am falling in luv with u, ask me why.

see this animal. you still dey believe say florentino na sauron? ask madam thread opener/locker, abi no be she be the mod? oloshi. instead make una dey una office dey work help nigeria. all of una dey gossip with useless hatred.
na soponna go destroy all of una. eyongger, ofoka, dejiariyo and other mumus wey full this topic. one even call herself fl gators(she carry legs wey craw craw don finish for profile). ashawo 10 kobo.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by mukina2: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2009
Ibime
sharap  dia grin

debo
Micheal is Ibime

Eyo
please do not love me grin

Florentino
I can be very nice you know wink

Since this thread has outlived its usefulness its being locked.

game over  cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lysaa(f): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2009
Y'all got to be starting something way bigger than u, but what do i care? just loving the carousel, pls don't stop!

@topic
Seriously?!! shocked
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by mukina2: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2009
who reopened this thread
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2009
maybe its seun not sure , i guess he loves the drama , leave it open we just having fun in here . grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by eyonigger(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2009
yepa!! who open am? Mr Dispersal, na u be the inferno for this thread, please keep it cool, the issue has gone down.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by debosky(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2009
Una wan start again? grin

Abeg, make Sharon no bite me with vampire teeth o. cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by tubabie(f): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2009
debosky:

Una wan start again? grin

Abeg, make Sharon no bite me with vampire teeth o. cheesy
Why are you acting as an instigator? cheesy
If it was the vampire teeth alone you are scared of wont it be good?
If the teeth mistakenly bitess the jugular nko? lipsrsealed grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2009
tubabie:

Why are you acting as an instigator? cheesy
If it was the vampire teeth alone you are scared of wont it be good?
If the teeth mistakenly bitess the jugular nko? lipsrsealed grin

He is jare

@post
Somebody musta opened this thread again
I wonder who? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2009
abi na tope , tope na u hack nairaland??/ come take admin password open ur favourite thread abi.
i know u miss my kisses, oya take 10kisses grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by debosky(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2009
The thread should be left open jare - I want to see more blood from biting (not mine though grin)

@ Tope

I have no words for you, just go listen to Omo Ale Biter. grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2009
hen hen debosky so u dey gabdun my song for ur room, abi
howz u doing men ,,,long time no see . i usually dont go outta the rap music section threads. waddup tope honey
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2009
Florentino:

one even call herself fl gators(she carry legs wey craw craw don finish for profile). ashawo 10 kobo.
The person that reopened this thread must really not like you. grin grin
Try to be smart and leave my name out of your rubbishness, and while you're at it, grow the Bleep up.

I try not to stoop low to your type's level, but trust me, circumstances can swiftly change.

Nonsense/ingredient
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 8:11am On Jul 15, 2009
lol l@florantina
let me even check fl gators profile so i can see what the heck you are talking about,

after checking for about 3 seconds, chineke grin embarassed lipsrsealed shocked
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by manickal(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2009
surprised to see this thread open.
lysaa must be held responsible.
she's the first poster since July02 grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by chibaby5(f): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2009
nawah 4 ds thread sha
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2009
this happens to be an ofokasibe blockbuster thread, even yaradua cannot afford to close this ,
this is the thread that exposed sauron the shameless hermaphrodical biting chimpanzee
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by chibaby5(f): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2009
ah ! !! sum ppl r really vexin oo . i think i berra shurrup lipsrsealed
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2009
@chi-baby
you are safe we just having our usual fun nairaland style. wink wink

ofokasibe:

this happens to be an ofokasibe blockbuster thread, even yaradua cannot afford to close this ,
this is the thread that exposed sauron the shameless hermaphrodical biting chimpanzee

lmfao @saubite the biter

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30)

Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.