Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,423 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN - Rap Battles (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN (25218 Views)

********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* / Sauron Vs Ibime / Mykali Battles Sauron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Go Down)

Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2009
oyinda.:

so how u come take kno? shio

U keep making me refer you to ma siggy.
It's 6th sense. . . . .Don't even try to unravel the mystery. . . . .Just suck it in. wink
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2009
whatever u say lol
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2009
oyin if u were to be my mummy/lover . i would choose u as a lover cuzz i could do some magical things to those blon-blom of urs. u know? sauron leave her 4 her new hsuband i beg grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2009
oyinda love where r u now? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by brandedben(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2009
I have read all abt you in this forum making stupid and non sense tutorials and lectures and comments in other pples thread claiming you are someone that knows it all, You may be feeling fly cos one chick asked you to teach her and now you teach them how to make beats, Thats wack, become a professionally known entertainer before you teach "dummy", Try spending time off the internet and do some reeal lifee entertainment work or shows and make a name, then your presence will be acknowledged, Only dummies like you sit in there houses and form everytin instead of praticing it, too scared to try fool, Honestly I am taking it personally and you can bring whatever you want down to the table and let me retire you, you act like you know everytin but you cant proof jack, Honestly its time for you to step aside and let some real guys do there tin,

For the record, Ofokasibe is a nairaland imbesile that such be ignored,
NOTE: Pls ignore OFOKASIBE, He is an empty barrel, If he is that good tell him to post his songs or his beats at least we can tell from that, Also ask ow much he has made from entertainment and his franchises before he opens his mouth to condemn others and also ask if he has shoot a video or ow many album he has put out and how much he has made,

Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by dyabman(m): 7:24am On Aug 20, 2009
wow , Is that Oyinda?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2009
whattt no of course not!! lol
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by dyabman(m): 7:59am On Aug 20, 2009
thought it was you , since i havent seen you before
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by eyonigger(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2009
Her wordy actions justifies her look to be like that.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2009
oyinda is that u above ? dont tell me brandedben is saying that this is u. is it true ?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2009
yea i confess. it's me sad

eyonigger. i see u want to get bitten. u see my teeth? i'm sooo ready for u angry
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by eyonigger(m): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2009
oyinda.:

yea i confess. it's me sad

eyonigger. i see u want to get bitten. u see my teeth? i'm sooo ready for u angry

Eyin e o ma fokasibe ni. Na iron man u wan bite?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2009
i see ofokasibe is rubbing of on u. that's good
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by eyonigger(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2009
Nah, its just fun to use that useless boy's name as an example metaphorically.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2009
useless boy? i see u got beef with every one on NL. how do u do it? undecided
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by eyonigger(m): 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2009
It is natural that you have those that love you and those that hate you. I come against every of my foes on NL, you became one of them yesterday, he pain me die cosĀ  I no expect sweet oyinda to come after me. Na Sauron iniquity dey worry u so.

As for ofokasibe, his name shows how he is a nuisance and how pathetic dude is.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2009
but if you have wayy more ppl hating u than loving then u kno there's a problem. but it doesn't matter now does it. it's just NL
and wetin be sauron iniquity? you have beef with sauron too? undecided
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by eyonigger(m): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

but if you have wayy more ppl hating u than loving then u kno there's a problem. but it doesn't matter now does it. it's just NL
and wetin be sauron iniquity? you have beef with sauron too? undecided

Please quote me where I said I have more enemies that lovers? Now ur getting the point its just an NL thingy, a forum to be precise, alot of people take things as a biggy, FL hates me because I say whatever happens in real life here on NL, is that not the way its suppose to be?

As for the dark lord( Sauron) that one takes NL as the next street next to his, like he is known physically(in person here), curses alot, has inferiority complex, loves to put himself above others assive his intelligence surpasses every1.

I do not have beef with the dude, I jst dont like his person with the above speculations.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2009
u didn't say it. but that's just my perception of you. you seem to have more enemies. and like i said, that's ok it's just NL

hmm does your gf check NL?
i mean if your posting your own personal info then that's fine undecided but you're posting so much about her and even her pics. i mean as long as she's ok with that i guess.

but be nice to ppl. biko lol
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2009
eyonigger:

As for the dark lord( Sauron) that one takes NL as the next street next to his, like he is known physically(in person here), curses alot, has inferiority complex, loves to put himself above others assive his intelligence surpasses every1.

Assive?? Are you a laboratory retard?
This mental handicap does not seem to know when to shut up. . . . .Were u born feet first?
Who has inferiority complex? Who has made it an assignment to put 5 topics up in Romance to get noticed with his pentagon-shaped head?
Stupidity oozes out of your pores in leaps and bounds. . . .

I do not have beef with the dude, I jst dont like his person with the above speculations.

I don't like a plonker like you either so the feeling is mutual.
Keep an eye on your chapped lips. . . . . .and stick to your posse of pillocks.
What a minger!!!
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Who has inferiority complex? Who has made it an assignment to put 5 topics up in Romance to get noticed with his pentagon-shaped head?

Keep an eye on your chapped lips. . . . .

see eyonigger idiot.
its good that sauron has already eaten u up before i came here , if not i will tear the shit outta ur bone marrow, small boy wey no get respect for elders, in case you dont know , you are a fool eyonigger, how could u say u come here to say things that happen in ur entire lifetime fool
you are a fool, so u cant tell the difference btw virtual online jokes and real life shit . idiot ,
.it shows how [b]immatured [/b]you are . and i can see ur trying to toast oyinda by trying to portray urself as a good boy , she is actually more sensible than u cuzz she already noticed that you were running ur mouth more than the taps in kainji dam , answer oyinda's question how come u have more enemies more than friends
have u ever seen ofoka fight oyinda ? or fl gators and other guys, before?? that cuzz we are all matured and we understand that we all having fun
javascript:void(0);
so keep bringing ur life history and biography to nairaland u hear , idiot
and i can see the picture of ur biiitch or sista in ur profile, she looks like an idumota prostitute, no wonder , both of u are ordinary shop attendants in ojuelegba supermarket, oponu omo ode. eyonigger 10 waka for u . grin grin grin grin grin grin
eyonigger oloriburuku omo ode.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by eyonigger(m): 12:18am On Aug 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

Assive?? Are you a laboratory retard?
This mental handicap does not seem to know when to shut up. . . . .Were u born feet first?
Stupidity oozes out of your pores in leaps and bounds. . . .

Keep an eye on your chapped lips. . . . . .and stick to your posse of pillocks.
What a minger!!!

Hahahaha, u never seize to amaze me with ur grammar, the only thing I can commend you about. As for the rest of your flaws, I reserve my comment.
As for you ofoka, ur the most hated, most annoying Nairalander, no need to go further cos u know the obvious.

Oyinda, what brought about my tantrums on u? You threw it first, innit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30)

Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.