Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,221 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:49 AM

How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! (147615 Views)

Nigerians Beware: How Diamond Bank Ruined My Flourishing Business –imo Businessm / Nigerians Beware: How Diamond Bank Ruined My Flourishing Business –imo Businessm / Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by francescainnoce(f): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
this reminds me of my very own beloved brother who got into this mess and had to suffer many strokes, insults and harsh treatment from my mum infact from the rest of my family members. he was only 14 when he was also introduced to this satanic thing by someone we trusted and he end up using literally every penny he had saved, even those I sent to him to play gamble. My dear I can tell you that I sent my brother nearly 70k in three days and he spent them on gamble. and Moreso he uses my mums money and sisters money to play this stuff and calls me telling me that his pocket had gotten a hole hence the disappearance of the money and when I sent the money to replace what he'd lost; my lovely brother goes to play this thing.
its a long story and I almost got my brother-inlaw LOCKED up one day I was on the phone and could literally hear him smacking my little brother as though he was a hardened criminal. eVEN though I knew all he needed was help like counselling, tlc WITH words of reality

We result to prayers and fasting and I also asked them to go there and talk to the owner and moreso I constantly spoke to my brother over the phone; almost like therapy sessions and finally God took control and he has stopped from partaking (least I know and I believe as he made me to).
I cant tell you how much a 14 - 15 years old boy spent in three months; it was an experience that would linger on.

Now my advice to you is to stop now!!! playing Gamble jeopardise your relationship with your mum, your family; it makes you vulnerable to so many circumstances and exposes you a torture that even your family have to go through for your sake. PLEASE STOP NOW..
Have you given your mum the money and is there any way I could help provided you promise to tell your mum the truth, I am ready to reimburse you half way. Why you should tell your mum is so as she knows you really wanna stop instead of her finding out and attributing it to evil spirit. Well I think its evil spirit to play Gamble because the bible tells us that money is the root of all evil thus MONEY-EVIL-GAMBLE- SPIRIT...
please forget the money you lost.... TRYING TO GET IT WILL ONLY TRAP YOU MORE...
PLEASE I REALLY WISH YOU NEVER GO THERE AGAIN...
REBUKE THAT SPIRIT AND STOP NOW!!
SPEAK TO THAT ADDICTION AND TELL IT OFF!!!
PLEASE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by penta(m): 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
Another mugu don enter one chance. No lottery winner on Forbes list, maybe you dont know? Never in your life go near it again.

2 Likes

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by onunwa21(m): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Chukzyfcb(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
goldenval:

I disagree, if you want to start betting, don't do it everyday, you can bet 3times a week if you want to.

I have 2 accounts with nairabet and winnersgoldenbet, I funded 250Naira and 1k to these account on the 10th of this month, and as of today, I have over 100k in those 2 accounts despite me withdrawing almost 50k so far that I use for charity work, so, as you can see, I do it for fun..

If you want to bet, bet on a smaller odds, there are many options you can use to generate millions every month.

Do you believe that someone started betting with 5k with 1.10odds daily and made over 7million in 60days with just smaller odds of 1.08 to 1.10.

There is no way you can win 6million , if you stake 5k on 1.08-1.1 for 60days. Stop lying to make your story believeable. Your friend must have staked on higher odds to reach 6m in 60days or your friend doesnt exist except in your imaginations. Before, you quote me, calculate it first!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Reference(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mrpelumi1:
I beg you all to read this to the end, it might be of use to you!
I am actually a Young blogger and i started it in 2014 after i left secondary school... i worked for one person or another and i end up getting stories or getting scammed.. i then decided to stay on my own but nothing worked out because i bought several adsense which got disabled... just when i got an adsense account from a genuie source and i made my 2 months earnings $1300+ i got disabled again while waiting for my pin! that was in August 2015

I never loved betting, infact i hated people who do it i never knew i would fall a victim! in september 2015 my schoolmates introduced me to Bet9ja sport betting and the very first day i attempted it, i played with 1k and won N14,000 Little did i know that it was a welcome Notice! I used half of the money to buy a new pair of shoe.... and i took the rest the next day!
within 1 hour everything was taken away from me! I felt bad that day and i went back to my hostel. i kept on playing and loosing all my feeding allowances, food money, borrowed money, & hard earned money. The highest money i have ever won was 28k
Last week my uncle decided to send me 100k from USA through western Union and i decided to go and boost some of the money... i keep playing this thing not because i am addicted, but because i thought i can recover all the money i av loosed! and i see some people turn to instant millionares through bet9ja... Olamide,lilkesh,phyno and crazeclown supports it as been ambassadors to this bet companys!
I took 30k from the 100k my uncle sent to me to the bet shop last week and everything wooped away. i went to withdraw another 30k... it all went within the twinkle of an eye again... i went ahead t
o withdraw the last 40k and i only had 1k left to go back home. it sounds like i am the biggest fool of all time , but till now i cannot explain the spirit that pushed me to do so. I was just regreting and there was nothing more i could do.
Today Tought me the lesson of my Life! on wednesday my mom gave me 15k to keep for her when she travelled to ilorin she told me she was going to come back next week monday... so on thursday again, i was forced to go and play this thing.. i said within myself that i wont play with more than N1000 no matter the case only to find myself loosing the whole money as usual. then unfortunately, my mom called me that she was coming home on friday that i should get the money ready as she needs it to fuel her car and buy stuffs as she was going for a wedding i couldnt tell her anything because she trusted me and that is the only reason she gave me the money to keep! i started sending out messages to all friends on facebook 90% ignored me probably because i had one issue or another with them, i started selling all i had ...pages, groups, i even sold my phone at 3k just to raise money. finally i was able to raise N7000 ... My mom asked for her money this morning and i told her that i kept it in the bank that i was going to withdraw it from the bank... i went to bet9ja again to see if i can raise it to 15k and give her all the money without any stress. Everything went again as usual. That was when i knew that i am addicted and it is more like a curse i can break.

All i need is ADVICE! Should i forget all the money i have lost!

Yes, forget it all and turn to Jesus. Only He can save you.
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by jubril1164(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
guy in dis lif every tin is a risk nothing is sure until it is done guy just keep movin it wil surely come for u
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by umoski1(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
Aja 5 Gbera Gbera Gbera!!!!!!

Aja 6 mbo leyi ooooooo
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by clovislouis(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
goldenval:

I disagree, if you want to start betting, don't do it everyday, you can bet 3times a week if you want to.

I have 2 accounts with nairabet and winnersgoldenbet, I funded 250Naira and 1k to these account on the 10th of this month, and as of today, I have over 100k in those 2 accounts despite me withdrawing almost 50k so far that I use for charity work, so, as you can see, I do it for fun..

If you want to bet, bet on a smaller odds, there are many options you can use to generate millions every month.

Do you believe that someone started betting with 5k with 1.10odds daily and made over 7million in 60days with just smaller odds of 1.08 to 1.10.

how tell me
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by leMuhito(f): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
Quick fix is not always the best solution. Gained.

Mrpelumi1:
I am actually a Young blogger and i started it in 2014 after i left secondary school... i worked for one person or another and i end up getting stories or getting scammed.. i then decided to stay on my own but nothing worked out because i bought several adsense which got disabled... just when i got an adsense account from a genuie source and i made my 2 months earnings $1300+ i got disabled again while waiting for my pin! that was in August 2015

I never loved betting, infact i hated people who do it i never knew i would fall a victim! in september 2015 my schoolmates introduced me to Bet9ja sport betting and the very first day i attempted it, i played with 1k and won N14,000 Little did i know that it was a welcome Notice! I used half of the money to buy a new pair of shoe.... and i took the rest the next day!
within 1 hour everything was taken away from me! I felt bad that day and i went back to my hostel. i kept on playing and loosing all my feeding allowances, food money, borrowed money, & hard earned money. The highest money i have ever won was 28k
Last week my uncle decided to send me 100k from USA through western Union and i decided to go and boost some of the money... i keep playing this thing not because i am addicted, but because i thought i can recover all the money i av loosed! and i see some people turn to instant millionares through bet9ja... Olamide,lilkesh,phyno and crazeclown supports it as been ambassadors to this bet companys!
I took 30k from the 100k my uncle sent to me to the bet shop last week and everything wooped away. i went to withdraw another 30k... it all went within the twinkle of an eye again... i went ahead t
o withdraw the last 40k and i only had 1k left to go back home. it sounds like i am the biggest fool of all time , but till now i cannot explain the spirit that pushed me to do so. I was just regreting and there was nothing more i could do.
Today Tought me the lesson of my Life! on wednesday my mom gave me 15k to keep for her when she travelled to ilorin she told me she was going to come back next week monday... so on thursday again, i was forced to go and play this thing.. i said within myself that i wont play with more than N1000 no matter the case only to find myself loosing the whole money as usual. then unfortunately, my mom called me that she was coming home on friday that i should get the money ready as she needs it to fuel her car and buy stuffs as she was going for a wedding i couldnt tell her anything because she trusted me and that is the only reason she gave me the money to keep! i started sending out messages to all friends on facebook 90% ignored me probably because i had one issue or another with them, i started selling all i had ...pages, groups, i even sold my phone at 3k just to raise money. finally i was able to raise N7000 ... My mom asked for her money this morning and i told her that i kept it in the bank that i was going to withdraw it from the bank... i went to bet9ja again to see if i can raise it to 15k and give her all the money without any stress. Everything went again as usual. That was when i knew that i am addicted and it is more like a curse i can break.

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Coldfeets: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
ellovee:
You don't have a case

Exactly!

I'm still tryin' to find out why the nigga is blamin' bet9ja.

Nigga is greedy and his greed put him in a fix and now nigga's talkin' shït.

People who don't know a shït 'bout bettin' will come here an' start mouthin' off buh I'm laffin' at their ignorance 'cause I know betting pays, an' pays well, if you make very good use of your head.

2 Likes

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Awotimi(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
lmaoooo....op na bet9ja silent partner....me sef na their partner....na jst 100 bucks ah dey use stake sha.....nd ah go chop from dem wan day...e remain small mah chop 3m with 100bucks durig d weekend....their fada
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by ninodaniel(m): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
u no sabi place bet. wen sure games full everywhere. abi na visual bet u dey play? I get sure games dis weekend if u r interested just try borrow another money and I will help u recover all u hv lost with gain in just 2wks. i rep #teambet9ja#
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Michael1905(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
emeraldknytt:
my brova, your story na comedy oh... Like that. Okay, if you know of someone who lands a hit, atleast once a week, maybe you should try rub shoulders with him. Partake in his bet by dropping chingum (small token) for his bet. Na gradual process but best ans= STOP THE ACT. But, your story be say.....
[b][/b] lolz[i][/i] LBVFM5LY89
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by REDDEVILS1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
U go dey play dog race and virtual soccer. You neva see anything. I can humbly tell I bet on soccer for fun and from the comfort of my home. I pic 3 teams I love Barcelona, Real madrid and Bayern I play 2k every weekend and I neva lose though the winning is small. I use it and fuel my car for the week. Don't be greedy. No 1 rule of betting Neva stake what you can't lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by tommyich06: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
I think I know someone who used to have 2 cars. after he got the second car, he changed his strategy. instead of him to be more hardworking in his known line of business he chose to put his energy on Naira/9ja bet. he started given excuse no market and he spent most of the time in betting shop. one of the car was given him problems and he sold the old one to repair the new one. the problem do not stop and he decided to sell the new car also. there after this person could not accounted for 550k from the money he sold his jeep. no explanation yet on the whereabout of the money. but checking his phone one night, I saw so many debit alerts and I am sure this money was not used for anything rather than Naira/9ja bet. today this person is addicted without car no work and we need more prayer to break all addictions. Betting has spirit and it hold its victim into real bondage. pls desist ooo.

3 Likes

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Mosesoly(m): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mr man, keep playing dont forget about the money you av lost, by the time u lose all ur life earnings you will stop,Am a bettor but i cant be high and stake 1k ,when i know it is a risk, the money i laboured for, i only fund my account probably like 1ce in 3month with 2h atmost, i win and i lose but i dont care, since i stake with low amt(1960bet) with the aim of making d money increase, bro be wise, this is 2016.
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by amanikondo: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
The title is How you ruined your life with Bet9ja not Bet9ja ruining your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by claremont(m): 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
The house always wins lads, gambling is a mental illness.
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Analysiscorner: 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
francescainnoce:
this reminds me of my very own beloved brother who got into this mess and had to suffer many strokes, insults and harsh treatment from my mum infact from the rest of my family members. he was only 14 when he was also introduced to this satanic thing by someone we trusted and he end up using literally every penny he had saved, even those I sent to him to play gamble. My dear I can tell you that I sent my brother nearly 70k in three days and he spent them on gamble. and Moreso he uses my mums money and sisters money to play this stuff and calls me telling me that his pocket had gotten a hole hence the disappearance of the money and when I sent the money to replace what he'd lost; my lovely brother goes to play this thing.
its a long story and I almost got my brother-inlaw LOCKED up one day I was on the phone and could literally hear him smacking my little brother as though he was a hardened criminal. eVEN though I knew all he needed was help like counselling, tlc WITH words of reality

We result to prayers and fasting and I also asked them to go there and talk to the owner and moreso I constantly spoke to my brother over the phone; almost like therapy sessions and finally God took control and he has stopped from partaking (least I know and I believe as he made me to).
I cant tell you how much a 14 - 15 years old boy spent in three months; it was an experience that would linger on.

Now my advice to you is to stop now!!! playing Gamble jeopardise your relationship with your mum, your family; it makes you vulnerable to so many circumstances and exposes you a torture that even your family have to go through for your sake. PLEASE STOP NOW..
Have you given your mum the money and is there any way I could help provided you promise to tell your mum the truth, I am ready to reimburse you half way. Why you should tell your mum is so as she knows you really wanna stop instead of her finding out and attributing it to evil spirit. Well I think its evil spirit to play Gamble because the bible tells us that money is the root of all evil thus MONEY-EVIL-GAMBLE- SPIRIT...
please forget the money you lost.... TRYING TO GET IT WILL ONLY TRAP YOU MORE...
PLEASE I REALLY WISH YOU NEVER GO THERE AGAIN...
REBUKE THAT SPIRIT AND STOP NOW!!
SPEAK TO THAT ADDICTION AND TELL IT OFF!!!
PLEASE
Too bad, Nne!
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by okeyjoel89(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
Every gambler knows That the secret to survivin' Is knowin' what to throw away And knowin' what to keep 'Cause every hand's a winner And every hand's a loser And the best that you can hope for Is to die in your sleep" ABOVE ALL YOU GOT TO KNOW WHEN TO WALK AWAY AND KNOW WHEN TO RUN I learned a lot from Kenny Rogers (the gambler)

2 Likes

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by 4nobody4every1: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
wtfCode:
diz op is confused.
betting is not meant 4 everybody

if not for 1 thing ehh...
hehehe, abeg he don do, no break his head grin grin cool
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Endtimesmith(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
Your addiction na blood convenant...just go mount sinai for saltbath deliverance with ISIS flogging from every sides.
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by 4nobody4every1: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:

If you say so (the bolded) but I disagree.

Yes please keep on playing, stimulate the economy.
hahahaha, did l hear you say stimulate the economy, which economy?....the guy don kolo grin grin
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by DeRoyalFranco(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol Omo Ale Ti Fi Owo Nla Jona.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by judedwriter(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mrpelumi1:

sport betting can not make you rich neither can u make a good living out of it. Face it-its a bad addiction- forget and quit it for good. Find something legit to do.

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by bet9ja(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hmm mm you are addicted and that's not good enough for you. I am an agent so I know what I'm talking about, you must be self discipline if you are trying your luck especially with Dog Racing. The problem is not bet9ja but your greediness

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Dahveydson(m): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
DoraCuzz:
please how do i create a topic on nairaland

Go to the section where you want to create a topic, just above the various threads in the topic, you'll see "create New topic". Simple

2 Likes

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Analysiscorner: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
DoraCuzz:
please how do i create a topic on nairaland
When you come to Nairaland front page, you would see different departments like computer, auto, phone, romance, family, politics etc.
Click on any of these that you feel is most related to your topic. When it has opened, you would see many topics different ones have created, and at the head, just b4 others articles, you will see the 'create a new topic 'icon . click on it and start your typing. Upon finishing click the submit button. It would remain in that section till the moderators deem it fit to move your topic to the front page.

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by otetwo: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
ME: Hey Ms.

HER: Hi

ME: I think You are cute

HER: Thank you

ME: can i go out with you on Friday ?

HER : What do you do for a living?..

ME: I analyse and invest in risky business opportunities that has possibility of high returns..

HER : Wow, that's amazing..so like stock exchange or Something like that?.

ME: Bigger than that, I deal with international investment, analyzing and investing in business opportunities around England, Spain, Germany just to mention a few..

HER : *smiling* OK, that explains your good looks all through!..

If only she knew i was talking about Bet9ja

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by kennyKill: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
How I wish the story was how I used my mom 15k to make millions from bet9ja everybody here would probably be calling a genuise by now but yours is quite the opposite I'm sure you're a compulsive gambler but should know sloe and steady wins the race.
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
E bi like say, you go face colour-colour, Aja nsare or baby n seju. If na soccer alone, you wouldn't lavish such instantly. No bi only you bet 9ja wreck. Me and bet9ja, na till death do us apart

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by ElFenomeno1: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
The rule of betting most idio t's don't know is that the house will always win no matter what
You can't expect to stake a miserable amount to win millions
Some fools stake on accumulators with several games from leagues they don't even know anything about
Always set yourself a limit... no matter what don't go above that limit
Bet with what you can afford to lose
Don't borrow to bet... never!
When you win something for the day, learn to wall away and put 75 percent of your winnings away!!!
Give yourself regular gambling breaks especially after you have won something decent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro / How to make money with pictures... / What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.