Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

The Journey Of Soul - Religion (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey Of Soul (156920 Views)

Dear Nigerian pastors, please face your work of soul winning and not tithes. / Dynamics Of Soul Winning / Genuine Salvation Of Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:24am On May 02, 2020
@TeamLeader

Sorry I had to bring this quote. Somehow based on my experience, if a soul is mature and pure and Kal Niranjan is doing everything possible stop the soul. What is the way out sir? Thanks
The Spiritual Exercises of ECK.

Among the planes, which one do the witches operate sir

Astral plane

How does ECK force free the soul to return back to the heart of God. Does it work naturally at maturity or by influence? What if kal force is putting every end to it

The Kal is simply doing the job given to It by God. It is Its job to give you trials and exams and your job to pass them and graduate from the schools of the Lower universes.
The ECK comes in when you invite it into your life by doing the Spiritual Exercises. It then shows you how to navigate and avoid the traps that Kal sets for Soul.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by TeamLeader(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2020
benodic:
@TeamLeader

The Spiritual Exercises of ECK.

Astral plane

The Kal is simply doing the job given to It by God. It is Its job to give you trials and exams
and your job to pass them and graduate from the schools of the Lower universes.
The ECK comes in when you invite it into your life by doing the Spiritual Exercises. It then shows you how to navigate and avoid the traps that Kal sets for Soul.

Thank you for replying sir,

Please am currently going through a lots now concerning and I have a lot of questions bothering my mind. I don't know if I can share them here.

Whats your email Address Sir, WhatsApp too will be much OK for easy communication. Thank you
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:07am On May 02, 2020
@TeamLeader,

Masterben2009@gmail.com
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:15pm On May 03, 2020
The further you go in the spiritual life, the greater becomes the responsibility. And the greater the responsibilities become, the greater becomes the need for self-discipline.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by TeamLeader(m): 9:15am On May 04, 2020
benodic:
The further you go in the spiritual life, the greater becomes the responsibility. And the greater the responsibilities become, the greater becomes the need for self-discipline.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

I've sent you a mail sir
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:03am On May 04, 2020
The most direct, yet most fulfilling, path to the kingdom of God is still love.
-Harold Klemp
Soul Travelers Of The Far Country
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:26am On May 04, 2020
@ TeamLeader

I've sent you a mail sir

I have replied.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:20am On May 05, 2020
Spirit will begin to heal only if you are willing to first help yourself.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by TeamLeader(m): 1:24pm On May 06, 2020
benodic:
Spirit will begin to heal only if you are willing to first help yourself.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

You might need to check your mail sir
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:27pm On May 06, 2020
@ TeamLeader

Reply sent
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:28pm On May 06, 2020
"When greater amounts of divine love come in, we must give out greater service."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:18am On May 07, 2020
If you can achieve an improvement over yesterday, even if it’s small, you have gained significantly. You are taking charge of your own world. You are becoming a creator.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by TeamLeader(m): 5:58pm On May 07, 2020
benodic:
If you can achieve an improvement over yesterday, even if it’s small, you have gained significantly. You are taking charge of your own world. You are becoming a creator.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

Check your mail sir.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:38am On May 08, 2020
True prayer lets things be. It shows trust that God has done things right.
-Harold Klemp
The Drumbeat Of Time
Mahanta's Transcript, Book 10
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 2:51pm On May 09, 2020
Until one finds the way to love, to truly love, he will never understand the Spirit of Life.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:43am On May 10, 2020
Unfoldment is a two-step process. First, knowing the way; second, walking it."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:53am On May 11, 2020
"When we give up attachment to everything, including the little self, then we find wisdom, power, and freedom."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 1:33pm On May 12, 2020
Mercy and compassion are two very important qualities, but love is the greatest of all."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 3:00pm On May 13, 2020
As we raise ourselves in the spiritual consciousness, we are better able to solve the problems of life. We are happy. We are at home in every environment.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:05am On May 14, 2020
No two people are alike. Each has an agreement with life that is unlike any other. Learn love, patience, and grace, because they are the way to find harmony.

Finding peace is a big part of your spiritual life.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:32am On May 15, 2020
Sometimes you are called upon by the Holy Spirit to go out of your way to help another person toward the enlightenment of God.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:57am On May 16, 2020
On the outside, divine and emotional love may look the same, but divine love is joyful, thankful. It gives itself fully.

Let love be what it will. Don’t let the mind tell you one is human and the other divine.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:43am On May 17, 2020
Our freedom stops where someone else's starts. This line is called responsibility."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:46pm On May 18, 2020
we talk about taking total responsibility for our actions. Total spiritual responsibility. I know it's a big step, but if you understand the Law of Cause and Effect, you know that something you did two weeks ago, two months ago, two years ago, or two lifetimes ago has an effect today.
-Harold Klemp
The Slow Burning Love of God,
Mahanta Transcripts, Book 13
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:06am On May 19, 2020
Everything you do will have an effect. The seeds you plant always come back to you. Always. . . . As we learn this cause- and - effect relationship, we can look at the problems in our life today, trace back through the dream state or through intuition, and see how we caused today's problems in the past.

-- Harold Klemp
The Slow Burning Love of God,
Mahanta Transcripts, Book 13.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:23am On May 20, 2020
Happiness is not a matter of how your outer life appears to someone else. Happiness is a state of consciousness."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:16am On May 21, 2020
"The meek shall inherit the earth, but the strong shall inherit heaven."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by TeamLeader(m): 6:00am On May 22, 2020
benodic:
"The meek shall inherit the earth, but the strong shall inherit heaven."
--Harold Klemp

Quick question sir,

Do souls takes another form apart from human form in the world ? is it even possible?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:06pm On May 22, 2020
@ TeamLeader

Quick question sir,

Do souls takes another form apart from human form in the world ? is it even possible?

Yes. It is very possible. Souls take forms from mineral level to plant to animal and then to humans as it's consciousness expands.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by TeamLeader(m): 11:45pm On May 22, 2020
benodic:
@ TeamLeader

Yes. It is very possible. Souls take forms from mineral level to plant to animal and then to humans as it's consciousness expands.

What I mean is that, like on a daily basis for someone that engages in soul travel or goes to astral plane. Can someone changes its form from human form to something else just like the way witches can transform to birds or something. Is it possible?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 1:28am On May 23, 2020
@ TeamLeader

What I mean is that, like on a daily basis for someone that engages in soul travel or goes to astral plane. Can someone changes its form from human form to something else just like the way witches can transform to birds or something. Is it possible?

Generally, you need to know that Soul in its original state is formless and being formless can assume any form it likes in the inner planes.
So it is very possible
Re: The Journey Of Soul by TeamLeader(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2020
benodic:
@ TeamLeader

Generally, you need to know that Soul in its original state is formless and being formless can assume any form it likes in the inner planes.
So it is very possible

Can you please elaborate more on this. Does it have to do with what l'll focus my sight on with eye closed when about to sleep. I really want to know how to engage my soul to be invincible in the plane.
Hope am not asking too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (96) (Reply)

How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.