Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' (51251 Views)

Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness / Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Emekamex(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by peacengine(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Some people useless sha, person give you money for business, you go report
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Dedetwo(m): 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
anonimi:

Should you not ask yourself how N430m compares with a total N400m that Metuh is ALLEGED to have received from Dasuki?
Abi you dey forbid to ask questions ni

When folks outside Nigeria referred to the inhabitants of the zoo as fools, they usually get twisted out of human form.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by PentiumPro(f): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
anonimi:

Should you not ask yourself how N430m compares with a total N400m that Metuh is ALLEGED to have received from Dasuki?
Abi you dey forbid to ask questions ni

Can you please keep quiet.
At the CBN official rate of 198.47 (at the time) the amount of $2M roughly translates to $400M.
Please you guys should stop annoying me with this your straw-clutching.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by kunle75(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
modath:
Olisa metuh erroneously believed invoking Jonathan's name would have made him immune to prosecution.

He never saw PMB's resolve coming.....

You do realise you deserve to be his companion in Kuje with this nonsense you spewed from one dark place?

What is his primary source of income beyond using his many coys to buy properties for politicians abroad & laundering national commonwealth for them!!!

If you & your ilk are aware of how much damage, metuh & co have wreaked on your lives, you'd log out, arrange boys go break hin head!

If we check now, you've never seen 200$ , you come online with "grammar" to defend someone whose actions are directly or indirectly responsible for your poor education.... SMH!!!

thank you very much sir.

He probably may not have seen $10 bill self

9 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by dammytosh: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
Invest for him jare.

Let this m0r0ns be screaming witch hunt.

But they are ready to burn a thief who stole bread alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
spako4:
Et tu Metuh?I am short of words,when PDP secretariat cannot pay salaries of their staffs
you were busy laundering stolen money in dollars.I am highly disappointed.

Excuse me did you think these were upright men in the 1st place?

5 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by M4gunners: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Very soon the IPOB Youths and Wailing wailers will tell us that their son- Metuh is innocent.

Can you imagine how these goats shared Nigeria's commonwealth among themselves without any shame.

$2millon cash!- in $100 bills- in his house

He must vomit all those Yams whether he likes it or not

Wicked IPOB Goats

Shut up OBJ stole more than all the people in Jail right now because of this arm money. I am not encouraging stealing, stop making it look as if it is only the Igbos that steal.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by modath(f): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
kunle75:

thank you very much sir.

He probably may not have seen $10 bill self

Bros Kunle, mi o ki n se sir ooo.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by PaulJohn1: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lushore1:

Very reach indeed!, Nnewi is full on reach people....

Killer grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by PentiumPro(f): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
M4gunners:
Shut up OBJ stole more than all the people in Jail right now because of this arm money. I am not encouraging stealing, stop making it look as if it is only the Igbos that steal.

I know it will come to this as most of your defense of this man is solely based on ethnic bias.
When will you guys just for once realize that these people don't give a hoot about you when they are sharing this money, but just them, their children and cronies.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by PentiumPro(f): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
ceejay80s:

When a fraud involves a yoruba man , u and ur entire family are absent, useless he-ram

Yorubas were in forefront of those that shouted for Bode George and Tafa Balogun to be prosecuted on the basis of the evidence against them.
Please let's refrain from turning this to diccck measuring contest.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Bnladan(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
What goes around must surely come around. Dasuki and his accomplices must face d law nd pay 4 dia deeds against Nigerians. This are d set of ppl we entrusted our lives nd properties 2. Not for d greedy ppl 2 steal and keep our resources 2 themselves while men are sent 2 d war front risking dia lives for us nd d greedy ppl. Things has 2 change Nigerians. Finally, to those who are directn tribal comments 2 others, its not gud. Pls respect every tribe and u also will be respected by dem. (I'm not an IPOB though) but I lyk dem as much as I lyk every oda tribe

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by ElFenomeno1: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chigold101:
So because he gave this person 2milliom dollars thats what made a thief?
How much is 2million dollar in naira?
Are they saying that metu doesnt worth more 2million dollars?

You are a monumental disgrace to the human race
Flipping nuisance

11 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by comos: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Buhari is on a vedenta mission.
He dose not want critics and opposition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by moshino(m): 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Very soon the IPOB Youths and Wailing wailers will tell us that their son- Metuh is innocent.
Can you imagine how these goats shared Nigeria's commonwealth among themselves without any shame.
Wicked IPOB Goats

Don't allow ignorance and hatred ruin your life!

Metuh, you, your father and everybody is INNOCENT until proven guilty by a court of law.

So far, what you've heard from the PROSECUTION is ACCUSATION that Metuh gave this lady $2m. Metuh is NOT an elected or appointed government official. So no government money is appropriated to him. Even if you assume this $2m testimony to be true, then you still need to show a connection between that money and Metuh's access to government treasury.

But, I understand that it takes common sense and some level of intellect to understand and appreciate the foregoing, so I would not blame you if these facts evade you.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by anonimi: 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
PentiumPro:
Can you please keep quiet.
At the CBN official rate of 198.47 (at the time) the amount of $2M roughly translates to $400M.
Please you guys should stop annoying me with this your straw-clutching.

It is not about straw-clutching whatever.
It is about verifying if a STORY makes minimum sense or not?
Are you allergic to such common sense questioning of allegations that we are fed by the media
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by M4gunners: 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

I know it will come to this as most of your defense of this man is solely based on ethnic bias.
When will you guys just for once realize that these people don't give a hoot about you when they are sharing this money, but just them, their children and cronies.
What are you talking about miss? Didn't read where he called us Igbo goats? If you want to be respected, you should as well respect others. Like as i said if they find out that he stole really, he should face the music alone. But that good for nothing have no right to insult the whole Igbo. After all Tinubu , IBB all stole our money.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by ajebuter(f): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
Punish all that stole our money

It's what we all want

But don't make it one sided

The two major parties have thieves as their members so extend the courtesy to other treasury looters

Awon ole ologbo iya aje..
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by PentiumPro(f): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
anonimi:

It is not about straw-clutching whatever.
It is about verifying if a STORY makes minimum sense or not?
Are you allergic to such common sense questioning of allegations that we are fed by the media

It's a simple conversion really if you really care to know the truth.
Leave the form, look at the substance.
In Financial Accounting, we call it Substance Over Form grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by josite: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
peacengine:
Some people useless sha, person give you money for business, you go report

the law imposes a duty on you to report certain transactions and if u dont report and u are caught,u are on your way to jail.every staff wants to go back home after work so u comply.but they ought to have told metuh what the laws says they must do on receipt of such amount.

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by 4nobody4every1: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Wicked IPOB Goats

gbammmmmmmmmmmmm grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Dedetwo(m): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

Dede. you are too old to be defending this. The blizzard is disturbing your thinking faculty?

You are very right about the blizzard but deadly wrong on its effects. However, I am not defending anything but vehemently offended with such idiotic fairy story by the prosecution.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by 4nobody4every1: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
omenka:
I think it is about time Metuh stops being such a stubborn Goat. The odds are. Fast stacking up against him. Cut a good deal and set yourself free- return all the damn Yams mr.
hahahahaha, l dont think he wants to return the yams, he wants to continue cooking, roasting, frying and boiling the yam after retirement.....prison loading for him big time, Dayummmmmmm grin grin cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.